Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Terrain Makers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   C3G Terrain Makers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=35849)

A3n April 26th, 2011 03:50 PM

C3G TERRAIN MAKERS

The idea is to have a team of guys who basically have two jobs.
  1. Create Terrain/Destructible Objects
  2. Create tutorials with pictures that can teach others "how to" create the Terrain/Destructible Objects
We will have a data base of these tutorials that Heroes, Sidekicks, and Allies can draw from to create actual Design threads.

EMPTY BOOK OF CUSTOM TUTORIAL

MEMBERSHIP LIST
Dr. Jekyll
Ericth74
Tornado
quozl
IAmBatman

TERRAIN TUTORIAL INDEX:

Released:
The Book of One-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Three-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Four-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Six-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Toxic Waste Barrel Custom Tutorial
The Book of Pallets Custom Tutorial
The Book of Shipping Containers Custom Tutorial

Unreleased:
The Book of Single Hex Volcano Custom Tutorial
The Book of 2 Story Warehouse Custom Tutorial
The Book of Super Computer Custom Tutorial

Available Resources:
Blank Hexes Sticker Sheet pdf
Lava Hexes Sticker Sheet pdf
Ice Hexes Sticker Sheet pdf
HexAotP-BackTemplate.psd

tcglkn April 26th, 2011 03:53 PM

Re: C3G Terrain Makers

I'm watching, but not really interested in designing.

Griffin April 26th, 2011 05:33 PM

So public, just sub to the Parent C3G? While we have Bats in Admin mode, do you want to set up the Map group the same way, sorta organize things similarly?

Spidey'tilIDie April 26th, 2011 06:10 PM

Are you guys talking about finding stuff to mod slightly (train set type things) or are you talking about make from scratch?

A3n April 26th, 2011 06:39 PM

I think it's a little bit from column A & a little bit from column B. :D

Griffin April 26th, 2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie (Post 1392893)
Are you guys talking about finding stuff to mod slightly (train set type things) or are you talking about make from scratch?

It would be both actually. I am interested in terrain that can be found easily and bought at an affordable price, and also terrain that can be easily made without too much skill or time. Of course I am not against a member creating a tutorial on how to make a very complex terrain either, or a tutorial on where to buy a very expensive terrain. Basically, nothing is "off the table" for us. We simply create a huge data base for others to draw from for actual C3G Book Designs. It would be at that point that the Heroes can decide what to use and what not to use. I imagine a data base with hundreds of tutorials that never get chosen, but a dozen or so that are chosen and fully designed by C3G. We simply create the ammo, C3G decides whether or not to shoot it.

Griffin April 26th, 2011 06:44 PM

:ninja: What A3n said. :D

IAmBatman April 26th, 2011 06:55 PM

Just let me know what you guys need once you have it worked out. :-) I'll help from an Admin perspective when I can, but I have zero talent in this area, so I'll do my best to stay out of your hair.

Good Pig April 26th, 2011 07:37 PM

I'm not very talented when it comes to 'crafty' things. If I see some cool mini objects that could be used for DO's I'll be sure to post them though.

Griffin June 5th, 2011 12:36 AM

The Book of Single Hex Ice Glacier Custom Tutorial

Griffin June 5th, 2011 02:04 AM

The Book of Single Hex Volcano Custom Tutorial

Good Pig June 5th, 2011 08:30 AM

I think the molten lava tiles sticker could probably be included in this thread too.

It would be nice to have that ready for when Magma is released, for those (like myself) who don't have a lava set.