Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26841)

atmospro September 7th, 2009 07:38 PM

The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Surprise, surprise, hell finally has frozen over I finished issue #11. In this issue we revel the future of war: Battlescape. Your MISSION starts here, a new tournament formulas. Jexik revealse the he Official Unofficial Heroscape "Heat of the Battle" Power Rankings. Sail across the sea to Zombie Island. Immerse yourself in new fiction The Samaria and the Ogre. Take the Heroscape I.Q. test. a Truth tells us the Truth about Truth. All that and much, much more can all be found at www.HSCodex.com

http://www.hscodex.com/images/issue11_ad_cover.jpg
EDIT: Current working links to the back issues of the Codex can be found here.

Warlord Alpha September 7th, 2009 07:43 PM

Re: The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Whoa, hold on, I had this last week. Did I go back in time or something?

Glad to see us reposting this stuff so soon.

Darkmage7a September 7th, 2009 07:52 PM

I have your explaination for you! This happened.

Warlord Alpha September 7th, 2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmage7a (Post 913002)

I was the third poster in that thread. My first line was sorta sarcasm, basically poking fun at what happened.

Darkmage7a September 7th, 2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha (Post 913004)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmage7a (Post 913002)

I was the third poster in that thread. My first line was sorta sarcasm, basically poking fun at what happened.

Sorry, I also figured the more links I post to that thread the fewer threads we'll have popping up all over asking about the timewarp. Just doing my civic duty spreading the news is all.;)

Lamaclown September 8th, 2009 08:17 AM

Well, all I can say is...

WOO HOO!!!

The Codex is an awesome resource and I can't wait to dig in!
Thanks, Atmospro, and all the contributors, for making a great contribution to the community.

GreenLanturn September 9th, 2009 12:20 AM

I really enjoyed reading this Codex. All I can really say is "Thank you for the wonderful read!"

One article I'm quite curious about is the new tournament formatting idea. Does anyone know if there is a thread already in place regarding this? I'd really like to see some of the frequent tournament directors (or those who feel strongly about it) discuss this sort of thing.

atmospro September 9th, 2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenLanturn (Post 914063)
I really enjoyed reading this Codex. All I can really say is "Thank you for the wonderful read!"

One article I'm quite curious about is the new tournament formatting idea. Does anyone know if there is a thread already in place regarding this? I'd really like to see some of the frequent tournament directors (or those who feel strongly about it) discuss this sort of thing.

Yes I placed one here Missions

Therrian September 9th, 2009 02:28 AM

Thanks a bunch for all the hardwork that went into this!

Skeletor September 10th, 2009 12:14 AM

Thanks for the awesome work you put into these I reference them all the time I can't wait to read all of this issue

Velenne September 12th, 2009 07:33 PM

I was wrong and i'm man enough to admit it. I'm in THIS Codex 3 times. Not issue 10. I apologize.

Vydar November 15th, 2009 02:54 PM

I finally got around to looking at this Codex. While scrolling through I was quite surprised to find an article authored by me!

I don't mind one bit and I feel honored that my thread post was included. However, in the future, it might be nice to send a PM asking permission or at least informing the person that their work has been selected for the Codex before including it.

Again, I'm not upset. I just would have liked to know my writing was in there since I don't always get around to looking at all of the Codices.