Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

quozl March 4th, 2020 12:45 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

There is now a Washington state Heroscapers group on Facebook. Just search for "Washington Heroscapers"

William099 March 4th, 2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longy418 (Post 2342451)
I will take a look at Eugene trip and schedule. Also looking at dates for Portland/Vancouver area day and late February might be doable, should have some more precise dates soon.

Will this event be discussed in the group mentioned below?

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 2354412)
There is now a Washington state Heroscapers group on Facebook. Just search for "Washington Heroscapers"

If so may those of us Oregonians who have participated in Washington events in the past join the group?

Sir Heroscape September 1st, 2020 01:04 AM

Who’s near Kennewick WA???

Visiting family this weekend...would love to setup a meetup for like a game day or mini round robin tourney. My bro in law plays too.

Ulysses September 1st, 2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2414901)

Visiting family this weekend...would love to setup a meetup for like a game day or mini round robin tourney. My bro in law plays too.

I'm ONLY 259 miles away :(

Ulysses ~ checking gas prices and drive time and crying softly

Sir Heroscape September 1st, 2020 03:53 PM

Well we have family in OR too..where you at? One of these days we should come out for the OR tourneys...as long as y’all are still holding thrm

Ulysses September 1st, 2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2415042)
Well we have family in OR too..where you at? One of these days we should come out for the OR tourneys...as long as y’all are still holding thrm

I'm in Salem and Dysole and a few others are down about an hour south of me in the Eugene vicinity. We were thinking about another event before COVID happened, but it's been on the back burner for a while.

Dysole September 1st, 2020 06:01 PM

Personally

I'm not comfortable having an event until COVID is under control. Scape events are the exact sort of thing that have been linked to outbreaks and I don't want to continue to that.

~Dysole, sadly

Figure September 3rd, 2020 03:56 PM

Yep it's bad here in Moscow too, otherwise I'm only a few hours away. Right now Pullman is the 7th fastest growing COVID outbreak in U.S. per population size and it's Moscow's neighboring city. Plus Idaho is considering reopening everything already so it's still going to be months before I'm going anywhere. :(

robbdaman September 3rd, 2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2414901)

The closest person I know of is @Longy418 and that's in Battle Ground.

As for events I'd be fine with a small group of 6 or less somewhere, preferably open like outside or a well ventilated garage. Or we could just require all participants quarantine for 2 weeks prior. ;) I kidd of course.
Anyone who wants to meetup and play I'm open to doing so.

Nomad September 8th, 2020 07:33 PM

Kennewick would have been quite the trek for me. We have been getting in some game days up here in Everett and in Battleground. But just family. Some day.

William099 September 20th, 2020 11:42 AM

Just stopping by to say I miss all you guys and can't wait until we can meet up in glorious battle!

Cyborgs Gaming October 5th, 2020 10:53 PM

dang, I've deleted my facebook account and I'm not going to go back to it, not even for my now 2nd favorite table top game of all time.

The good news is that now I can easily travel to Everett or Bellingham for games and anything in bettween. I actually work in Arlington and Marysville now.