Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Superhero RPG In Character Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55607)

quozl February 27th, 2019 09:59 PM

Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Superheroes (or Super Villains?):
1. Louisan: The Beacon (Kara)
2. Yodaking: Ghost (Xavier)
3. Dad_Scaper: Lana Shomer
4. IAmBatman: Ever-Loving Rockstar (Johnny)
5. Ericth74: Granite (Grant)
6. Spidey'tilIDie: U.S. Express (Sam)
7. Ronin: Tornado: Light Man (David)

FHI: Superhero Temp Agency

Superhero RPG Setting Thread

Feat Rules

This is where the roleplay happens.

Please use regular text for narration, bold for what your character says, and italics for what your character thinks.

Please post out of character chatter in the main thread (or the setting thread if that's more appropriate).

Let's start this off!

Francis Herbert Fairweather III of the supertemp agency FHI calls the Ever-Loving Rockstar. ELR answers his flip phone and Fairweather gives him the lowdown:

Rockstar! I got a job for you and your roadies. There's been some mass disappearances of homeless people in Los Angeles. People camping on the beaches: old, young, middle-aged. Bunches of them go missing every night for the past few days. Police are mystified so I got a call from an anonymous benefactor asking for help. Of course, I thought of you. This will be great P.R. for you and your team. Get you on the map again. I hear you're in Vegas now so it's not much of a drive. You in?

IAmBatman February 27th, 2019 10:13 PM

Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Rock on, mother-fudger! You know the Ever Loving Rockstar can always use a pay day!

I'll check with my main bras to see who's up too, but count me in, diggity dawg.

Sounds like them door warmers musta gotten a bad batch or somethin' if you know what I mean! But you know I ain't afraid to go gutter diving for the cause, boss.

Just send the info to my secretary.

He tosses the Flip Phone (yeah, that one) to Granite.

Yodaking February 27th, 2019 10:45 PM

Sounds like we got a job to do.

Xavier begins checking his equipment, making sure everything is accounted for, in tip top shape, and ready to rock.

Ericth74 February 27th, 2019 10:48 PM

Lets roll boss! Just like old times.But without the acid You lead, I’ll follow I can’t believe he’s in charge! Do you have a phone charger in the van? Not sure if Nokia boy here needs juice or not? I wonder if I rub this phone if a genie pops out and maybe I’ll get some wishes, gotta remember to try that when no ones around

Dad_Scaper February 27th, 2019 11:33 PM

*knock knock*

The sliding door of the van opens up to reveal a Mediterranean-looking woman of indeterminate age - maybe late 20's? maybe 40? hard to say - standing there, in a light jacket, heavy pants with lots of pockets, and combat-style boots. It's Lana! You all have seen her around sometimes, when you've been in town.

Allo? Mister Rock Star? I received a text from Mr. (Meester) Fairweather to meet you at this van. To tell you I am a "roadie"?

IAmBatman February 27th, 2019 11:47 PM

I keep tellin' him I prefer Everloving Rockstar and the Backups! But, sure, you got your go bag? ELRS looks around, wondering how many other members of the ragtag crew will show up ... and if any of them have the good sense to bring beer.

Dad_Scaper February 27th, 2019 11:55 PM

Lana glances over her shoulder, where her knapsack rests. It’s bright outside in the desert sun, and she peers into the van, trying to make out how many people are already here, and where she might sit.

Yodaking February 28th, 2019 04:25 AM

So Rockstar, you must know all about this Skid Row I've heard about. Tell us what you know. It sounds like a place we might want to investigate.

IAmBatman February 28th, 2019 08:46 AM

I’ll fill you in on the road, baby!

Starts the van (or attempts to).

Tornado February 28th, 2019 08:50 AM

Lightman leaps into the van and finds Tiny Dancer on the radio.

IAmBatman February 28th, 2019 01:03 PM

ELRS turns the key in the ignition. It grumbles and grinds for a second and then ... (rolls a 3) comes to life, purring like a kitten.

Yodaking February 28th, 2019 03:21 PM

No time to waste, lets get rolling.

Xavier takes the passenger seat.