Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54566)

dok January 5th, 2018 11:09 PM

OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Online Heroscape Season 30

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Choose your own Coalition
  • Each player submits two 525-point armies, with a maximum of 18 figures. Each army must contain figures from exactly two Valkyrie Generals, with a minimum of 200 points from each general. Your two submitted armies cannot use the same generals (i.e. 4 different generals in the 2 armies).
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the dice-off then decides who places their (entire) army first.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps (In order of play):
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape January 6th, 2018 01:34 AM

Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Sign-ups Open!

Submitted.

Kinseth January 15th, 2018 01:18 PM

Pondering armies...

mtl1998 January 16th, 2018 02:10 AM

Armies are in!

superfrog January 17th, 2018 10:55 PM

armies are in.

~superfrog, valiantly up to the task

aksisu11 January 18th, 2018 12:32 AM

When does this season start up? I couldn't find a date..

dok January 19th, 2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 2175653)
When does this season start up? I couldn't find a date..

Sorry, we just put the date in the title. We're planning to launch on January 28th (a week from Sunday).

William099 January 27th, 2018 05:40 AM

Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Sign up through

Alright I'm in!

superfrog January 28th, 2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2175646)
armies are in.

~superfrog, valiantly up to the task

Realized my clues were wrong. Edited.

Soundwarp SG-1 January 28th, 2018 11:44 PM

Alrighty, I'm a little late but I got a form in. I think I made it in on time, but if y'all need to drop someone for even numbers or whatever I don't mind.

Anyway, I let pack names be my guide and went with Snipers and Vipers, and Gorillas and Hounds.

Dysole January 30th, 2018 02:28 AM

Round 1

Round 1 is on Invasion.

The Sir Heroscape v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Jotun, Patrick Ferguson, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Emperor Andask, Bloodburst Thrall, Marro Stingersx5, Skull Demon
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
* Charos, Morsbane, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. ViideoSayg pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Master Win Chiu Woo, Master Xao Lin, Shaolin Monksx2
* Marro Warriors, Pel the Hill Giant, Durgeth Ravagersx4, Zombie Hulkx2 (drop one)
* Eltahale, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingersx5
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Blue Wyrmlingx4, Roman Legionnairesx3
ViideoSayg chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The TheEpicAlpaca v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Acolarh, Chardris, Morsbane, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders
* James Murphy, Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus, Ashigaru Yari, Blastatrons, Gorillinators
* Black Wyrmlingx8, White Wyrmlingx8
* Blue Wyrmlingx8, Red Wyrmlingx8
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, TheEpicAlpaca chooses who places first.

The dok v. Taeblewalker pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Parmenio, Patrick Ferguson, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6, Sacred Bandx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx7
* Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Aubrien Archersx2, Omnicron Snipersx2
* Braxas, Krav Maga Agents, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Otonashi, Roman Legionnairesx2
Taeblewalker chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx7, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Dumutef Guard
* Emperor Andask, Kon-Tar-Na, Marcu Esenwein, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx2
* Kaemon Awa, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Armoc Vipers, Omnicron Snipersx2, Venoc Vipersx2
* Isamu, Seleena, Gorillitroopersx2, Marrden Houndsx3
* Erevan Sunshadow, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Cormin the Dark, Elaria the Pale, Locksley, Deathreaversx2, Nottingham Brigandx5
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Ne-Gok-Sa, Racheim, Warden 816, Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Brandis Skyhunter, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Sharwin Wildborn, 20th Maine Volunteersx4
* Brandis Skyhunter, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Elaria the Pale, Estivara, Quahon, Deepwyrm Drow, Fyorlag Spidersx3
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The William099 v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Agent Carr, Brave Arrow, Heirloom, James Murphy, Mohican River Tribex3
* Marcu Esenwein, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulk
* Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Greenscale Warriorsx3
William099 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who thinks she's taken care of all the issues this time around

Soundwarp SG-1 January 30th, 2018 02:38 AM

Wait... was this supposed to be a pick your poison tourney?