Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Science Police (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=35151)

IAmBatman March 12th, 2011 07:00 PM

Re: The Book of Science Police - Design Phase

If we adjust the numbers, Call for Support (still think it should be "Reinforcements" to echo the glyph :-P ) is workable for me.
Extreme Prejudice is going to be a challenge ...

tcglkn March 13th, 2011 12:19 AM

[QUOTE = Original]After attacking a non-human with a Science Police moved this turn, if possible you may attack the same figure with up to 2 other Science Police that were not moved this turn.
[/QUOTE]

Extreme Prejudice
After attacking a figure that is not a Human with a Science Police figure that moved this turn, if possible you may attack the same figure with up to 2 other Science Police that were not moved this turn.

IAmBatman March 13th, 2011 03:42 PM

So the "moved" and "not moved" distinctions, which I think are pretty clear, would restrict it to nine attacks at max here.
I wonder if lowering these guys to a two figure squad, and thus restricting it to six attacks at max, would be a good way to go?

A3n March 13th, 2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1363897)
So the "moved" and "not moved" distinctions, which I think are pretty clear, would restrict it to nine attacks at max here.
I wonder if lowering these guys to a two figure squad, and thus restricting it to six attacks at max, would be a good way to go?

It's an option but I would like to see how they go as 3 first if we could, because I'm not sure how often you could pull off a 9 attack in a game. Basically these guys are going to cover a lot of ground but to get the full 9 attacks you would have to walk fairly blindly into their territory. I could see more then the 3 attacks happening often but I would guesstimate that the average would be around the 5 attacks.

Cheers

IAmBatman March 13th, 2011 06:37 PM

Fair enough. We can keep that one in our back pockets, then.

A3n March 19th, 2011 08:21 PM

If nobody has any concerns with the OP at this point I will send it to the ERB.

Cheers

Griffin March 19th, 2011 09:00 PM

One last edit from me:

CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Science Police, you may roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll 12-17, choose 1 previously destroyed Science Police figure.
If you roll 17-19, choose up to 2 previously destroyed Science Police figures.
If you roll 20, choose up to 4 previously destroyed Science Police figures.
One at a time, place each chosen Science Police figure on an empty space within 2 spaces of any other Science Police figures you control on the battlefield.

IAmBatman March 20th, 2011 12:32 PM

I'm in favor of sending it to the ERB, but I'm not sure if Extreme Prejudice is 100% clear right now (they might be able to help). Right now I could move the first of my three squaddies in any three figure squad, attack, and then attack with the two other figures in my three figure squad that didn't move as an automatic aspect of it being a three figure squad. I'm not sure if the current text does enough to establish that it's allowing you to do something above and beyond attacking with the three figures you activated for the squad this turn ...

SirGalahad March 20th, 2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1368157)
One last edit from me:

CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Science Police, you may roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll 12-17, choose 1 previously destroyed Science Police figure.
If you roll 17-19, choose up to 2 previously destroyed Science Police figures.
If you roll 20 or higher, choose up to 4 previously destroyed Science Police figures.
One at a time, place each chosen Science Police figure on an empty space within 2 spaces of any other Science Police figures you control on the battlefield.

And one from me.

Good Pig March 20th, 2011 03:40 PM

Ahem....:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Pig (Post 1363061)
12-16? or 18-19?

Either way one of these numbers needs to change

If you roll 12-17, choose 1 previously destroyed Science Police
If you roll 17-19, choose 2 previously destroyed Science Police

There is an overlap in the d20 tier.

SirGalahad March 20th, 2011 03:53 PM

12-16

Griffin March 20th, 2011 04:05 PM

What, you guys have never heard of first 17 and second 17? :p