Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   WAVE 7 now available at HOUSE MOUSE pics on page 17 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9524)

HouseMouseGames July 2nd, 2007 08:45 AM

WAVE 7 now available at HOUSE MOUSE pics on page 17

AND MORE REJOICING IN THE LAND!!!!

Wave 7 is arriving at HOUSE MOUSE on July 3 along with the MarvelScape sets.

It's enough to make a grown woman cry...excuse me while I get a hankie.

(Later update: Well, now I really am crying! After contacting FedEx, confirming how many boxes are on the order, and realizing that the delivery does not contain enough boxes to include my entire Wave 7 order, I find out that what was supposed to be Wave 7 may not even be Wave 7! It's been a very frustrating morning!!!! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel (which I can now see since the train has already run over me and is out of my line-of-sight): My Wave 7 order will be here no later than mid-July. I am very sorry to have raised your hopes only to crush them a few hours later. Mea Culpa.

Geosmores July 2nd, 2007 08:50 AM

WOW

Thanks for the update

Jonathan July 2nd, 2007 09:00 AM

Praise be to God! Thanks for the news (and excellent service), Sandra!

Cavalier July 2nd, 2007 09:02 AM

:excited: And there was much rejoicing. :excited:

Dennys July 2nd, 2007 09:16 AM

And the first thing you are going to do is post pics, Right......?

(After you mail out the 200+ preorders :) )

tsukifu July 2nd, 2007 09:28 AM

WOW. Sandra, are you getting enough stock to fill new orders, or are you overwhelmed by pre-orders at the moment?

Uprising July 2nd, 2007 09:30 AM

:D That just made my whole day a million times better. Yes, I'm a sad man.

HouseMouseGames July 2nd, 2007 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsukifu
WOW. Sandra, are you getting enough stock to fill new orders, or are you overwhelmed by pre-orders at the moment?

I always order enough additional stock to support lots of new orders.

So in the words of the illustrious (and now retired) Bob Barker:

COME ON DOWN!!! :D

d3athkiller July 2nd, 2007 09:40 AM

more REJOICING now the wait for sotm :pray:

insomnimaniac July 2nd, 2007 09:47 AM

Great news. I thank you Sandra for always keeping us informed. That alone is great service. :thumbsup:

Edit: I didn't realize that, that is tomorrow. :shock: We're in July already?!?!

darkmask July 2nd, 2007 10:06 AM

well frist.. i would like to say this is my frist post ever. I am new to heroscapers, but have been playing heroscape for about 5 mounths. any ways, to the point.

THANK the lord for mousehouse games and WAZE 7. I personally have been going crazy do to the lack of news about heroscape, so hearing this is giving my goosebumps.. give wave 7 NOW.

Fezzikthedoor July 2nd, 2007 10:09 AM

Hmm...sure, I won't get to actually play with the new pieces until I get home in December...

OK, Sandra, you sold me with the "Come on Down". Anyone who envokes THE BARKER gets my business.