Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Competitive Armies Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26037)

tcglkn January 18th, 2010 01:31 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killometer (Post 990428)
Quote:

Originally Posted by clancampbell (Post 990387)
WoA x4
Q10
Nakita's
Eldgrim

Protectors x4 range ignores the WoA's Defensive Agility, and Combined Arbalest destroys Q10 (speaking from personal experience :grrrr:), then Eldgrim falls even easier
DED uses Ullar Enhanced Rifle to snipe the Nakita's
500/13

Omnicron Snipers x2 (to take out Protectors) 200
Taelord (assist snipers) 380
Raelin v1.0 (assist taelord and snipers) 460
Isamu (because he kicks butt) 470
Eldgrim (filler) 500
10 spaces

Master Tang January 18th, 2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 991717)
Eldgrim (filler) 500
10 spaces

Braxas (210) <<To kill Omnicron Snipers
Cyprien Esenwein (360) << To kill Raelin, Taelord and then Isamu
Sonya Esenwein (405) << To assist Cyprien's Chilling Touch and to take out Eldgrim
Deathreavers x2 (485) << To distract enemies and attack where needed
20 spaces
I would move up Braxas first and use Poisonous Acid Breath to take out the Omnicron Snipers. After they are dead I would use Cyprien to run up and take out Raelin and possibly to absorb attacks. Run in the Deathreavers to occupy Eldgrim, Isamu, and Taelord attention until Cyprien is done with Raelin and then move on to Isamu and finally Eldgrim. If Cyprien dies replace his duties with Braxas. Sonya is only a last resort if both Cyprien and Braxas die and the Deathreavers are only to tie up people so Cyprien doesn't get ganged up on attacking as a last resort.

Shades fan January 18th, 2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Tang (Post 991743)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 991717)
Eldgrim (filler) 500
10 spaces

Braxas (210) <<To kill Omnicron Snipers
Cyprien Esenwein (360) << To kill Raelin, Taelord and then Isamu
Sonya Esenwein (405) << To assist Cyprien's Chilling Touch and to take out Eldgrim
Deathreavers x2 (485) << To distract enemies and attack where needed
20 spaces
I would move up Braxas first and use Poisonous Acid Breath to take out the Omnicron Snipers. After they are dead I would use Cyprien to run up and take out Raelin and possibly to absorb attacks. Run in the Deathreavers to occupy Eldgrim, Isamu, and Taelord attention until Cyprien is done with Raelin and then move on to Isamu and finally Eldgrim. If Cyprien dies replace his duties with Braxas. Sonya is only a last resort if both Cyprien and Braxas die and the Deathreavers are only to tie up people so Cyprien doesn't get ganged up on attacking as a last resort.

I'm afraid you aren't going to win that battle.

6, 7 range Omnicron's with 3 attack dice, verses one Braxas with 3 defense.

If you kill all of them before she dies(which is very doubtful), you could possibly win, otherwise your almost guaranteed to lose to a good player...I would have had to take Q9 instead of Taelord anyways to beat the protector army, as I'm sure most would.

However to beat your team...

Laglor-110
Q9-180
Krav-100
AE-110

Pretty obvious play style, Kill with Q9/Krav until AE drops! At this time clean-up.

If AE drop early, avoid the temptation to drop them where they can only get a couple shots at Cyprien! Or spread them out enough to attack Cyprien from height while he can only take out one a turn with good spacing.

Master Tang January 18th, 2010 03:38 PM

You have a good point. I was thinking if Braxas could take out at least 2 of the snipers Cyprien could sucker punch the third, but using Q9 would probably be more effective. other variables come into play like dice rolls, terrain, and ect. but yea you have a point. And damn you AE :P lol

tcglkn January 18th, 2010 06:40 PM

I could use:
Axe Grinders x3 210
Migol Ironwill 320
Thorgrim the Viking Champion 400
Finn the Viking Champion 480
Isamu 490

Send out Finn and Thorgrim while the rest stay back. Let them get killed. Add Thorgrim's Defense spirit to Isamu, and Finn's Attack to Migol Ironwill.
Dominate! lol

Vilsara January 18th, 2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 991883)
I could use:
Axe Grinders x3 210
Migol Ironwill 320
Thorgrim the Viking Champion 400
Finn the Viking Champion 480
Isamu 490

Send out Finn and Thorgrim while the rest stay back. Let them get killed. Add Thorgrim's Defense spirit to Isamu, and Finn's Attack to Migol Ironwill.
Dominate! lol

Why not just add Thorgrim to Migol as well? Isamu is still terrible at regular defense with 2. 5 defense with OSD, on the other hand, is quite lovely. Especially with 3+ DS and 5 life.

Anyway, I would probably go ranged on your all melee army.

Morsebane 100
Krav Maga 200
Nakita Agents 320
Deathreavers x 4 480

Rats screen out and engage, allowing Morsebane to get into position. Nakitas and Krav surround him, and he unleashes his Rod of Negation on your Vikings and Migol (hopefully) to negate them. After, just assault with the Krav and Nakitas- their engagement strike will kill a couple figures given that this is all melee.

Master Tang January 18th, 2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilsara (Post 991913)
Why not just add Thorgrim to Migol as well? Isamu is still terrible at regular defense with 2. 5 defense with OSD, on the other hand, is quite lovely. Especially with 3+ DS and 5 life.

Morsebane 100
Krav Maga 200
Nakita Agents 320
Deathreavers x 4 480

Rats screen out and engage, allowing Morsebane to get into position. Nakitas and Krav surround him, and he unleashes his Rod of Negation on your Vikings and Migol (hopefully) to negate them. After, just assault with the Krav and Nakitas- their engagement strike will kill a couple figures given that this is all melee.

My army of :
Cyprien Esenwein (150)
Sonya Esenwein (195)
Marcu Esenwein (215)
Sgt. Drake Alexander v.2 (385)
Minions of Utgar (495)
could beat that army.

I would counter your ranged army with fast moving melee characters. I would try to kill Morsebane first, following with Krav Maga and Nakita agents using Cyprien, Marcu, and Sgt. Drake. After they are dead I would move onto the Deathreavers with whoever is left until they are finished.

pixlepix January 18th, 2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Tang (Post 991942)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilsara (Post 991913)

Morsebane 100
Krav Maga 200
Nakita Agents 320
Deathreavers x 4 480

My army of :
Cyprien Esenwein (150)
Sonya Esenwein (195)
Marcu Esenwein (215)
Sgt. Drake Alexander v.2 (385)
Minions of Utgar (495)
could beat that army.

I would counter your ranged army with fast moving melee characters. I would try to kill Morsebane first, following with Krav Maga and Nakita agents using Cyprien, Marcu, and Sgt. Drake. After they are dead I would move onto the Deathreavers with whoever is left until they are finished.

galdx4
blastx2
isamnu

All those small and medium heroes, especially the vampires, will fall to the gald/blast combo. Isamnu can do some damage to drake.

Commander GD January 19th, 2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixlepix (Post 991952)
galdx4
blastx2
isamnu

All those small and medium heroes, especially the vampires, will fall to the gald/blast combo. Isamnu can do some damage to drake.

You had to have seen this one coming:

5x Repulsors (200/200) To wipe out Glads
1x Raelin (80/280) Obvious reasons
1x Braxas (210/490) To wipe out all of you small/medium, and to go ninja hunting
1x Isamu (10/500) For the heck of it.

500/500 Points, 19 Hexes

That Guy0715 January 19th, 2010 12:19 AM

Quasatch x5-duh
Edit:250th post! half-way to half-way to 1000!

Commander GD January 19th, 2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy0715 (Post 992102)
Quasatch x5-duh

How do you plan on taking out Braxas with just the Quasetch?

Rich10 January 19th, 2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander GD (Post 992106)
Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy0715 (Post 992102)
Quasatch x5-duh

How do you plan on taking out Braxas with just the Quasetch?

15 Quasatch > Braxas. The opposing army has very little offense beyond Braxas.

To counter the Quasatch army...
WOA x 3 150
MDG 100
Raelin 80
10th Reg x 2 150
Marcu 20