Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Oberlin OH scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31574)

colonel_homestar July 31st, 2010 02:50 PM

Oberlin OH scapers

I have played heroscape from the begining. i have an origional RotV master set (though time and little brothers have ravaged it). And yet, I have met no one else in Lorain county who plays. If peaople from the oberlin area would respond that would be great, but anyone from northeast Ohio would be cool.

Fedex worker July 31st, 2010 03:16 PM

Re: Oberlin OH scapers

!!! There are a ton of people around here-
Me
Killercactus
Raudulfr Shieldcrushes
Brownsfan82
Lefton4ya
And a ton of others

We have a lot of tournaments and they are pretty fun. Looks in the events section for some of the tournaments.

colonel_homestar July 31st, 2010 07:54 PM

Thanks man!

TheGeneral December 15th, 2011 01:23 PM

Hey colonel,

Do you still play? I have multiple sets and me and my sons and brother play. Although currently we play a variation of the rules on a huge 6 player map I built. Message me if you are interested in a game on weekends usually.

Hussy September 20th, 2018 10:29 PM

Anyone still play around here?

superfrog September 20th, 2018 10:33 PM

There's tournaments in New Philadelphia. @heroscaper2010 usually runs those.

outforblood October 19th, 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hussy (Post 2224333)

Were having a NHSD Tournament on Oct. 27th in Dayton. Be cool if you could make it down.

TradeMark November 3rd, 2018 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outforblood (Post 2231192)
Quote:

Were having a NHSD Tournament on Oct. 27th in Dayton. Be cool if you could make it down.

Dayton? I'm in Columbus, are there still active players in the area? I haven't played in ages, but still love the game.

outforblood November 3rd, 2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TradeMark (Post 2233956)
Quote:

Quote:

Dayton? I'm in Columbus, are there still active players in the area? I haven't played in ages, but still love the game.

There's a few of us in Dayton that play regularly. @Father Of Julian and I usually play on Saturdays. We're getting together this afternoon for a game at my place. Let me know if you want to come down sometime. Or we can come up. Cbus isn't too far.

flameslayer93 November 3rd, 2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outforblood (Post 2233964)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TradeMark (Post 2233956)
Quote:

Quote:

There's a few of us in Dayton that play regularly. @Father Of Julian and I usually play on Saturdays. We're getting together this afternoon for a game at my place. Let me know if you want to come down sometime. Or we can come up. Cbus isn't too far.

There is also events roughly every other month in New Philidelphia! And my group of friends, fiance, and I still play in Cleveland if you wanna make a trip. We have wheels too, though. :)

Still active in Little Ohio!

TradeMark November 3rd, 2018 03:01 PM

Sweet, I'll see what next weekend looks like and give you all a buzz. What points value is the current game at? Do you tend to do drafting or premade?

outforblood November 3rd, 2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TradeMark (Post 2233978)
Sweet, I'll see what next weekend looks like and give you all a buzz. What points value is the current game at? Do you tend to do drafting or premade?

When we do casual games it's usually premade armies, we never do draft style. We usually do around 550 points no restrictions, no marvel. Sometimes we do like 850 points all unique heroes... today it's gonna be 550 all melee. Hit me up.