Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30002)

Lord Pyre September 1st, 2010 04:42 PM

Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1193103)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1193099)
Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1193088)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1193081)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1193030)
Writing up my report, now!

:grrrr:

They're really fun and I haven't even used their ***** power yet as I still have the army tests to do.

Man, those army tests had a ton of figures. When their ************ ***** power works well, it's almost brain frazzling!!!

Yeah, but I only got it to work at max power about twice per game (but I haven't done the full army tests yet). How often did you get it to max out?

Quite a few times, but with that many Moloids, maxing it out isn't as powerful as it seems. You can do just as well with fewer.

IAmBatman September 1st, 2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1193112)
I know nothing about Moloids so hints won't help. I can't even figure out what Spidey's next figure is! Apparently I'll love it, but I can't figure out who it is!

Who said Spidey's next fig would be the one you love? I'm talking about the one I'm going to do soon that would go well with Hawkman and Hawkgirl. :-)

Scapemage September 1st, 2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1193134)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1193112)
I know nothing about Moloids so hints won't help. I can't even figure out what Spidey's next figure is! Apparently I'll love it, but I can't figure out who it is!

Who said Spidey's next fig would be the one you love? I'm talking about the one I'm going to do soon that would go well with Hawkman and Hawkgirl. :-)

I know about Atom enough...but you said a while back in the POwer Ranking thread that "If you like Hawkman, you'll love spidey's next figure!" Then you gave the clue **** ******* (not sure on the amount of stars in second word).

IAmBatman September 1st, 2010 05:06 PM

Oh, **** *******, yeah. I mean, I'm a fan. I don't know if you'll especially love him or not, but I think he's shaping up to be pretty cool. :-)

Scapemage September 1st, 2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1193163)
Oh, **** *******, yeah. I mean, I'm a fan. I don't know if you'll especially love him or not, but I think he's shaping up to be pretty cool. :-)

Is he DC or MARVEL? I still am clueless, and if he's MARVEL, I probably won't know him.

IAmBatman September 1st, 2010 05:07 PM

I'm pretty sure you'll know him.

Scapemage September 1st, 2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1193168)
I'm pretty sure you'll know him.

HM...I'm thinking John Stewart, but other than that...

Hidicul September 3rd, 2010 06:02 PM

OK, so today was shopping day, which means I now have 4 12 packs of Code Red and 4 12 packs of Mountian Dew Throwback, so bring on the playtests, the machine has his fuel. By the way any fans of Mountian Dew, if you haven't tried the Throwback yet, it's made with real sugar and has a nice added kick to it over the regular, though that's just my humble Dew obsessed self ;)

IAmBatman September 3rd, 2010 06:04 PM

All the throwback stuff is really good compared to stuff with corn syrup.

Lord Pyre September 3rd, 2010 06:07 PM

Report sent to Hahma!
I would've had it done yesterday, but helping move my brother into his new apartment, and then talking to girlfriend on the phone.
You know, my usual "Lord Pyre excuses" ;)
At least it's not a month this time! ;)

IAmBatman September 3rd, 2010 06:11 PM

Good stuff! :-)

Griffin September 3rd, 2010 07:27 PM

High Fructose Corn Syrup is terrible for you, but I am regrettably addicted to pretty much all of products with it. :lol: The wife and I started creating a lot of our foods from scratch and with fresh ingredients a few years back, so we do try.... but poptarts and soda are difficult to resist. :oops: