Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   HEHart: Sketch for Gabbi pg. 50 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=154)

Joah May 24th, 2006 08:07 PM

The two new drawings are great Hex! Keep them coming!

Pilgrim May 24th, 2006 08:29 PM

The picture of Jotun reminds me of when I was a kid and our half-wit cat would sit in the kitchen proudly displaying a lizard or mouse he had caught. "Uhhhhh . . . Mr. General Ullar sir, looky what I got fer ya!" (I'm imagining the voice of the abominable snowman from Bugs Bunny "I will call him George.....")

Great artwork Hex. Really impressive.

gibberish_47 May 24th, 2006 09:25 PM

Wow, I just might print out some of these to hang up on my Heroscape artwork wall! :)

Hex_Enduction_Hour May 24th, 2006 11:16 PM

Thanks guys. I just wanna show you all Runehardt and CA's color jobs on those two drawings. They're smokin'. But I'm going to wait until the Codex issue comes out.

UD, Let me see if I can do that request!!!

LilNewbie May 25th, 2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultradoug
I request Tae looking out on top a cliff that over sees a castle in the distance saying "June 2006... you better not cost that much."

LOL! Now THAT is Epic! :D

Newb.

ultradoug May 25th, 2006 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Thanks guys. I just wanna show you all Runehardt and CA's color jobs on those two drawings. They're smokin'. But I'm going to wait until the Codex issue comes out.

UD, Let me see if I can do that request!!!

yay!

SyvarrisX May 25th, 2006 11:25 AM

Those are really amazing. That is a lot of orcs!

ultradoug May 25th, 2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Those are really amazing. That is a lot of orcs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Those are really amazing. That is a lot of orcs!

Indeed.
Indeed.

gibberish_47 June 1st, 2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultradoug
I request Tae looking out on top a cliff that over sees a castle in the distance saying "June 2006... you better not cost that much."

You know what? That is a freakin' awsome idea, UD!

gibberish_47 June 1st, 2006 02:47 PM

H_E_H, I'm printing off some of your B&W pictures on some yellow-ish paper, and then I might crumple them up a bit to give it a parchment feel. If it turns out, I'll post some pictures.

Hex_Enduction_Hour June 2nd, 2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibberish_47
H_E_H, I'm printing off some of your B&W pictures on some yellow-ish paper, and then I might crumple them up a bit to give it a parchment feel. If it turns out, I'll post some pictures.

If it doesnt' turn out, then your already halfway done with the throwing away process! :lol:

J/K
Let me know how it turns out? And thanks!

gibberish_47 June 2nd, 2006 02:50 PM

I think they turned out well. The texture ended up how I wanted it, almost like tissue paper. Here are some scans.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...rakevsorcs.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-.../RaevsDW9K.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...s,Dumedufs.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...vsThorgrim.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.