Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   TV (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TV: What Are You Watching? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27342)

RabSheila March 30th, 2010 10:29 AM

Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frylock (Post 1050664)
New Office Episode=:rofl:

I watched last week"s episode yesterday. Hilarious. You gotta love and cringe at "Date Mike".

Frylock March 30th, 2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabSheila (Post 1050670)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frylock (Post 1050664)
New Office Episode=:rofl:

I watched last week"s episode yesterday. Hilarious. You gotta love and cringe at "Date Mike".

My favorite line:

Julie: "What is he like normally?"

Pam: "Well, he's...more....kinda...like...yeah you can leave."

Another favorite:

Jim: "This baby is amazing. She gets me out of all kinds of stuff!...And I love her too. I love her very much.

ParaGoomba Slayer April 1st, 2010 12:22 AM

The newest South Park. Stan's dad gives himself testicular cancer so he can get medicinal marijuana. :lol:

RabSheila April 1st, 2010 07:01 AM

Justified and Breaking Bad 1st Season.

Krizo April 1st, 2010 10:27 AM

Spongebob on SPRING BREAK!!

Yodaking April 1st, 2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabSheila (Post 1052368)

I am really liking Justified. Another good show from FX. You are a bit behind on Breaking Bad, the 3rd season just started up. I missed a few episodes of season 2 myself so I need to Netflix it.

RabSheila April 1st, 2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 1052584)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RabSheila (Post 1052368)

I am really liking Justified. Another good show from FX. You are a bit behind on Breaking Bad, the 3rd season just started up. I missed a few episodes of season 2 myself so I need to Netflix it.

Yeah, I want to read the Elmore Leonard books Justified is based on. Shouldn't be that hard to hunt them down. If you care, they're Pronto, Riding the Rap and Fire in the Hole (from Leonard's collection When the Women Come Out to Dance)

When AMC aired the best of Breaking Bad Marathon a few weeks back I watched the pilot and was hooked. I didn't want to watch any of the other episodes they showed at the time because they jumped around to much in the storyline (I think it was only 6 or 7 shows and only two of them were from season 1 counting the pilot.) Luckily, the library has seasons 1 and 2. I was able to get the first six shows from them and devoured it (they split up the boxed set). Now, I'm waiting for the remaining first and second season shows. I think I'm second on the list.

jschild April 1st, 2010 08:35 PM

The entire Whedonverse is now on Netflix On-Demand.

All episodes of Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and the wonderful Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog are now available. Enjoy!

ParaGoomba Slayer April 15th, 2010 05:50 AM

South Park.

Spoiler Alert!

ABOMINATION May 4th, 2010 09:07 AM

Watched the new Family Guy on Hulu, and I can definately say that I'm through with that dumb show. Lame jokes, and I never even laughed. Plus, what's with this 'new' Stewie? The 'evil' Stewie was much better.

After that, I watched the Simpsons. Much better and funnier. :p

A_Train May 4th, 2010 09:18 AM

NHL Playoffs

RabSheila May 4th, 2010 11:29 AM

Watched Sunday's episode of Breaking Bad. The last few minutes of that episode were fantastic (the whole show was great, but the last bit was outstanding in my opinion.) As good as any action sequence I've seen on the big screen in awhile.