Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Rock Band Pepsi Promo (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=25773)

dragonfire June 30th, 2009 09:24 AM

Rock Band Pepsi Promo

Hey all, this is dragonfire. Havent been here in a while, but im BACK! Hows it going? Anyway, heres the deal. This summer, Pepsi is doing a promotion with Rock Band. Basically, on a lot of 1 liter and 20 ounce bottles of Pepsi, there is a symbol on the cap. Its either a guitar, bass, mic, or drums. It doesnt make a difference. Under the cap is a code, and on pepsi.com, after adding teh code, you get your choice of almost any Rockband downloadable songs. Its a great deal. The reason i am bringing this up is because I have a favor to ask. IK many people here drink soda, but not as many have Rockband. If you ever get a code, would you be willing to send it to me here as a private message. This is only if you dont want the code for yourself. Obviously, if you have RB, enjoy.

dragonfire July 1st, 2009 10:55 PM

Re: Rock Band 1 Pepsi Promo

*sigh*

No love for DF

Drumline3469 July 1st, 2009 11:13 PM

You can have all the codes I don't want (I am a competitive player and will use all my codes) if it helps. :D

dragonfire July 1st, 2009 11:58 PM

My heart rose and sank like a rollercoaster my old friend :(

Drumline3469 July 2nd, 2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfire (Post 863039)
My heart rose and sank like a rollercoaster my old friend :(

Sorry, i just had to. I didn't know about this promo though. I knew about the music video contest for the VMA (which I am entering), but not that there were free songs. Of course I find out AFTER I blew like 20 bucks on DLC... Good luck, pal!

Melwing17 July 2nd, 2009 01:27 AM

If I happen to get any, they're yours. I don't buy alot of Pepsi, though.

nyys July 2nd, 2009 08:35 AM

Don't drink soda, it's bad for you.

dragonfire July 2nd, 2009 10:15 AM

To Melwing- You RAWK BUDDY!
To nyys- ha, Ik, I hardly drink it. Im biting the bullet for ROCKBAND

nyys July 2nd, 2009 10:26 AM

We all make sacrifices... rock on brotha!

tubafication July 2nd, 2009 10:43 AM

I'll try and get one for you, I doubt we get any 1 liters or 20 oz though. I'll see if mi padre get's one for you.

dragonfire July 2nd, 2009 12:11 PM

Tubafication, you are the man. This is why I love this site :'( You all bring a tear to my eye.

Lord Pyre July 2nd, 2009 01:32 PM

This is for the first Rock Band? I have the second.

So if I happen across any codes, I'll probably give 'em to you, as I would have no use for them.

But I don't drink much soda, so don't expect much. :p