Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Utah soundoff (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=126)

Agent Minivann May 11th, 2006 07:25 AM

Utah soundoff

I'm in Springville, Utah. I won't be able to gather too much for games, but keep me in the loop and I might pull in the vann.

UtahScott May 13th, 2006 02:53 AM

Springville, Salt Lake, then the world...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t_original.jpg
UPDATE:
The "Utah Monthlies" have yearly event threads in "Community > Events" beginning 2017.
Please search there for the next game day.

2012 PLAYER NOTICE:
We try to meet monthly (usually a Saturday afternoon) around Salt Lake City.

WHEN
Sept 2012 -- @ West Community Center
Sept 2012 -- HeroScape six-pack at The B.I.V.'s

Utah 2012 National HeroScape Day -- Oct.27, 2012

WHO -- Active HSers.com group players (incomplete list)
OLD Pics & Maps -- previous events

Utah 2012 NHSD thread
Utah 2011 NHSD Battle report thread
Utah 2010 NHSD Battle report picture thread

Utah 2008 NHSD Tournament includes pictures
Utah 2007 NHSD Tournament pictures (from the tournament thread)

2006 Initial gameday pictures and play-by-play
group game play-by-play, Part Two

earlier gamedays
Spoiler Alert!
END NOTICE.

Hi, Minivann!

So HS-HQ is down for two days, and then there's a mass defection?
Well, I'm always looking for fellow gamers.
Does anyone have Friday, May 19 open for a session at Midvale's Hastur Hobbies?
I really mean it this time. It's a new fansite and everything!

Agent Minivann May 13th, 2006 03:39 AM

What time is it? It doesn't look good for me at this stage, but keep posting dates, by all means.

Agent Minivann August 10th, 2006 06:01 AM

In the very near future, I'm going to host a heroscape day at my place. I have a couple neighbors and friends that will show up with advanced notice. There's a clubhouse at my condominium complex that has room for a few separate games. It will be on a Saturday, I'm thinking of starting somewhere around noon to 2 PM and going as long as we can. Everyone that can make it will be welcome. I'll have a concrete date set shortly.

HokshilaTo August 11th, 2006 09:37 PM

I get down that way once in a while, and usually on weekends. It would be cool to get together. Let me know...

Agent Minivann August 12th, 2006 01:39 AM

Sweet! Now I just need to talk to the wife about this. :pray:

HokshilaTo August 12th, 2006 12:42 PM

Me Too!

Agent Minivann August 13th, 2006 12:04 AM

I'm thinking about August 26th. I wasn't thinking, or I would have asked my wife if we're doing anything on that weekend before whe went to bed. I'll try to post by this time tomorrow if it is a go or not. Sept 9th is probably what it will be if not August 26th. Or maybe both! :D

HokshilaTo August 13th, 2006 01:12 AM

So far I know the 26th is out for me, but I don't know about the 9th yet.

Agent Minivann August 13th, 2006 01:50 AM

I just talked to the wife and the 26th is a go. Sorry you won't be able to make it, but I'll try to do the 9th as well (I'll see how I feel about it after this first try). Any others out there are welcome. I should probably just post a new thread about this.

Just as a heads up, the dates I'll be thinking about will be the Saturdays here when the team will not be playing in Provo. Hence the reason I wish I had a title along the lines of Volleyballmeister.

UtahScott August 15th, 2006 03:50 AM

No! Not the 26th! I've got a neighborhood event I've got to attend....

What about the 26th AND Sept 9? Perhaps I'll be able to scrounge up some more players via the neighborhood & Game Night Games.
Also, what evenings would people be available, other than Saturdays? Family Home Heroscape, anyone?

In fact, Minivann, what about alternating months between Salt Lake & Utah Counties? Game Night Games has a section for larger (wargames) in the rear of their store, or Hastur Hobbies could also do it, with advance notice.
Can I tell you I'm so bummed that our condo complex has no clubhouse?

Must ponder further...at least the UT thread is current again. Hokshila, are your days of summer busy-ness finally over?

Agent Minivann August 15th, 2006 04:39 AM

I'm going to have to either pull the plug on the 26th, or give it a later start time. The day is already busy with a few things that we forgot about. The 9th is a go for sure. Sorry Scott, Saturday is the only day that works for me.