Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Hun (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54635)

Lazy Orang February 2nd, 2018 09:43 AM

The Book of Hun

The Book of Hun

C3G IDW WAVE 29
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/..._Hun_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...G_Hun_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #031 Non.

Character Bio - Arnold Jones, better known as Hun (as in, Attila the) was only a troubled teen when he formed the East Side street gang known as the Purple Dragons. Eventually, though, he grew up, married, and settled down. His gang life was behind him until reality intruded, his wife growing ill and dying. Descending into alcoholism, his rage and frustration were taken out on his son, Casey Jones, until he met an unlikely savior - the man known as Shredder. Hun would be given leadership of the Purple Dragons, a new purpose in life, and all he needed to offer in exchange? Undying loyalty to the Foot Clan. (Quozl)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • After inflicting one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with Hun, you may move a number of Common Ninja you control equal to the number of wounds inflicted, with Hun's Foot Clan Alliance special power.
  • Hun may make additional attacks and add to his attack based on the number of Brawlers, Criminals and Ninja adjacent to the defending figure.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Updated power to reference Brutes instead of Brawlers

Lazy Orang February 2nd, 2018 09:46 AM

Re: The Book of Hun - Breathing

NAME = HUN
SECRET IDENTITY = ARNOLD JONES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = UNYIELDING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 175

FOOT CLAN ALLIANCE
If Hun inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may move up to X Ninja squad figures you control up to 3 spaces each. X equals the number of skulls rolled by Hun. You may not move the same figure more than once per turn.

PURPLE DRAGON BEATDOWN
After attacking an adjacent figure with Hun's normal attack, if the defending figure is engaged with one or more Brute, Criminal, or Ninja figures you control, Hun may attack that figure one additional time. For this attack, add 1 to Hun's Attack number for each Brute, Criminal, or Ninja you control adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +2.

Lazy Orang February 2nd, 2018 09:46 AM

Background:

Figure:

Comic:

Soundwarp SG-1 February 2nd, 2018 11:37 AM

Mayhaps 'Foot Clan Alliance/ Allegiance' for the first power?

Edit- Also wow, IDW Hun is like super dull looking.

Spidey'tilIDie February 2nd, 2018 12:41 PM

I liked Warfare better than Tactics, as a name.

Lazy Orang February 2nd, 2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 (Post 2177551)
Edit- Also wow, IDW Hun is like super dull looking.

Man, tell me about it.... The 2003 character design is so much better. I mean, it's nothing special, but you bloody remember it. I watched those cartoons when I was a kid, and then didn't watch them again for a year or two short of a decade, and I still remembered his appearance. The one from the comics is just... a big chap in street clothes. Wow. Thrilling. Really put some thought into that, didn't you?

Ronin February 2nd, 2018 04:02 PM

Remember to PM the Heroes (the other ones - I'm already here, natch).

Lazy Orang February 2nd, 2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2177609)
Remember to PM the Heroes (the other ones - I'm already here, natch).

Holy.... what is wrong with me! Why am I pathologically incapable of remembering that step! :brickwall:
:|.....

Done now, thanks for the reminder. :)

Yodaking February 2nd, 2018 04:41 PM

The background images for the mini pic are really quite awesome.

As for the power name.

Foot Clan Lieutenant (or whatever leader type position he holds)
Foot Clan Aggression
Foot Clan Assault

Lazy Orang February 2nd, 2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2177618)

As for the power name.

Foot Clan Aggression
Foot Clan Assault

Glad you like 'em. :) Really wanted to try to get some Purple Dragon graffiti for the background here.

Foot Clan Lieutenant would be my preference, since being Shredder's lieutenant is basically his roll in the cartoon. Not sure if that's the case in IDW, though, so I don't know if Quozl would sign off on it.

The other two names there feel more like powers that should somehow have an attack/wounding element to them, though Foot Clan Aggression could work.

japes February 3rd, 2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy Orang (Post 2177643)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2177618)

As for the power name.

Foot Clan Aggression
Foot Clan Assault

Glad you like 'em. :) Really wanted to try to get some Purple Dragon graffiti for the background here.

Foot Clan Lieutenant would be my preference, since being Shredder's lieutenant is basically his roll in the cartoon. Not sure if that's the case in IDW, though, so I don't know if Quozl would sign off on it.

The other two names there feel more like powers that should somehow have an attack/wounding element to them, though Foot Clan Aggression could work.

The comics i remember he was pretty much Shredders Lieutenant as well. I allergens grounds as well.

I have the digital version of the micro series where most of your images came from so I have brighter better quality images we chose those.

johnny139 February 3rd, 2018 01:26 PM

Wasn't super involved in the final process here but I like where we're at. Simple design that should help the Foot feel a bit more cohesive.