Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Scapers Online (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Im new and need a public group (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=22051)

BruteEinar November 4th, 2008 08:13 PM

Im new and need a public group

Hey everyone i started playing heroscape a week or two ago. Umm i would like to know new things that are happening or if somone has i group i could join that would be sweet.

Also would love game startagies or character help or info.
So if somone would help that would be sweet

Thanks
BruteEinar

nyys November 4th, 2008 08:20 PM

Re: Im new and need a public group

Great avatar (Disturbed fan here).

A good place to start for players in your area is here in the Meet Other Scapers forum.

With a little digging you may find a thread dedicated to Minnesota Scapers.

EDIT:

As for strategies, there's a ton of stuff here, will keep you occupied for weeks.

If you want to learn about specific units, The Books are a good place to start.

ABOMINATION November 4th, 2008 08:31 PM

Welcome to the site! It looks as if Nyys already answered, so I'll give you a hearty hello!

guido November 4th, 2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruteEinar (Post 702691)
Hey everyone i started playing heroscape a week or two ago. Umm i would like to know new things that are happening or if somone has i group i could join that would be sweet.

Thanks
BruteEinar

Welcome to a great game and to the greatest resource for that game!

Mutt Lo November 5th, 2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks
BruteEinar

Welcome to the site! :D

Not quite sure what you meant by character help/info but you can find Bios, Stats and Photos at www.heroscape.com as well as being able to view stats and strategies at the Books section here on this site.

Blue Dane November 5th, 2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Thanks
BruteEinar

You might find this Index useful.

ibechief October 5th, 2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Thanks
BruteEinar

Welcome!!

What got you into heroscape; Was it classic or marvel? This will help narrow down advice to give :)

MegaSilver October 5th, 2012 01:51 PM

You've just commited a 4-year necro, ibecheif. Watch out for the potential neg-rep. ;)

puzzlemonkey October 5th, 2012 01:52 PM

We should also narrow it down by asking if he's still playing, since this thread was last touched almost four years ago. ;)

ibechief October 5th, 2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaSilver (Post 1688311)
You've just commited a 4-year necro, ibecheif. Watch out for the potential neg-rep. ;)

Whoa... Sorry about that. It was under my related thread list. I'm still learning how to use these features. Never thought it would give me a list of related threads from the ice age.

Thanks for the heads up.

Lord Pyre October 5th, 2012 02:01 PM

Heh, I never go to the related threads thing. I don't even know half the "features" on this site, I just browse it forum by forum. I'm old-school. :p

Sheep October 5th, 2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1688322)
Heh, I never go to the related threads thing. I don't even know half the "features" on this site, I just browse it forum by forum. I'm old-school. :p

Ditto. :D