Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Stephen Baker the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=11759)

Wind Lane September 5th, 2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madd_Mugsy
Yeah, but our water is sparkling and sparkly.

I love sparkling sparkly water straight from the ground. I've only had water like that twice. While I was growing up where we lived had naturally floridated water, it was wonderful. And once in the back woods of West Virginia. Well water in an area they haven't strip mined yet is absolutely perfect.

Agent Minivann September 5th, 2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:

IIRC, we also export a large amount of electricity to California, the Pacific Northwest, the Northeast and the Midwestern states.

Hmmm... we control your water and your power...

Yeah, but we have all the good night clubs and celebrities.

But Canada has all the good hockey teams. Wait a minute, nevermind.

tchop September 6th, 2007 12:11 AM

Did you notice canadian dude hasn't replied to all your insults. In his defense, here it goes for everyone who wants to keep e-brawling and bashing everyone elses countries who get free health insurance:
America sucks
Now I start running....
:neener:
And I'll bet I can run faster than most people around these parts, so ha

(Dang, I just used my first emoticon - that's pretty epic)

Chuckrock September 6th, 2007 12:44 AM

Re: Stephen Baker the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:

Originally Posted by legolasbaker
Hi everyone,
I'm a great fan of boardgame Hero Quest (my site in sign)
I would like to know if TODAY Stephen Baker (the inventor of Hero Quest and Hero Scape) is working on the espansions of Hero Scape. Can you tell me ? It's a simple curiosity :wink:

No, Stephen Baker only worked on the conceptual design.

Oh, and I hate your website. The fact that it lies claiming to be an official HeroQuest website simply to garner traffic when it is so obviously not even slightly related to Hasbro/Milton Bradley is very disturbing. Too bad International Law precludes you from being sued over it.

If that came off strong, be advised that this is a long standing argument with legolasbaker from other websites,
Malechi

I would have to agree with Malechi. Lying about being an official website is
not only wrong, but completely illegal. My other problem is a company as large as Hasbro and as professionally sound when it comes to intellectual property would never have made the kind of language errors.

I guess I helped your hit count on the site, but I wanted to see what was going on.

I think the reason no one is suing you is probably because it's not a product being pushed and you are not selling anything.

By the way, I'm working on the official website for the invention of the WHEEL! It will include an official interview with it's inventor, Krall. We are currently working on caveman interpretation.

See how easy it is to have an official site?

Next up, FIRE!

Madd_Mugsy September 6th, 2007 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchop
Did you notice canadian dude hasn't replied to all your insults. In his defense, here it goes for everyone who wants to keep e-brawling and bashing everyone elses countries who get free health insurance:
America sucks
Now I start running....
:neener:
And I'll bet I can run faster than most people around these parts, so ha

Hey! I had to go have some beers and some back bacon for supper, eh. 8)

<political_rant>

FWIW, Canada's social programs look really good on paper and sound great in theory, but in practice, they're so badly managed that anyone who uses them ends up getting screwed somehow, some way.

Our health care system is ok, but not the best, since a lot of the good doctors go to other countries because we can't pay them enough.

And to top it all off, our DUI convicted premier is blowing billions of taxpayer money on the 2010 Olympics. This of course means an eventual increase in taxes. Like we weren't paying enough. (total sales tax = 13.5%, income tax = approx. 40%)

</political_rant>

But would I rather live in the states? Nah... except maybe to score heroscape earlier. I just can't tell your money apart ;). Is that a $10 bill? A $20? It's all green to me :)

Wind Lane September 6th, 2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Hey! I had to go have some beers and some back bacon for supper, eh. 8)

<political_rant>

FWIW, Canada's social programs look really good on paper and sound great in theory, but in practice, they're so badly managed that anyone who uses them ends up getting screwed somehow, some way.

Our health care system is ok, but not the best, since a lot of the good doctors go to other countries because we can't pay them enough.

And to top it all off, our DUI convicted premier is blowing billions of taxpayer money on the 2010 Olympics. This of course means an eventual increase in taxes. Like we weren't paying enough. (total sales tax = 13.5%, income tax = approx. 40%)

</political_rant>

That's why I'm rooting for as little government as possible. Anytime some schmo thinks he knows how to handle the needs of millions and asks me for more money to help with his programs I get really suspicious. I'd rather do the helping myself than letting a government try and figure it out. Too many hands in the cookie jar in their systems.

Quote:

But would I rather live in the states? Nah... except maybe to score heroscape earlier. I just can't tell your money apart ;). Is that a $10 bill? A $20? It's all green to me :)
That's awesome. :lol:

Schulzy September 6th, 2007 01:19 AM

If Mexico and Canada went to war, Wisconsin(sp?) would be doomed and we woulden't have anymore cheese. Mexico would win though, they have millions of spies in place here in the USA, with millions more sneaking over.

mrbistro September 6th, 2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckrock
Lying about being an official website is not only wrong, but completely illegal.

I really don't think he's lying, so much as he is delusional and that doesn't mix well with a language barrier.

edridtc123 September 6th, 2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Yeah, but our water is sparkling and sparkly.

And I think the Chinese control Heroscape... all my boxes say "Made in China" :roll:

OMG! China and Canada are taking over the world!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!

*Jumps through window*

Malechi September 6th, 2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edridtc123
*Jumps through window*

If you're going to jump through a window do it right ...

NiteRaider Special Coming Up:

Tosses edridtc123 out the window. *GLASS SHATTERS*

:twisted:

markwars September 6th, 2007 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckrock
By the way, I'm working on the official website for the invention of the WHEEL! It will include an official interview with it's inventor, Krall. We are currently working on caveman interpretation.

See how easy it is to have an official site?

Next up, FIRE!

Chuckrock you are truly awesome! :lol:

Onacara September 7th, 2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:

Originally Posted by edridtc123
*Jumps through window*

If you're going to jump through a window do it right ...

NiteRaider Special Coming Up:

Tosses edridtc123 out the window. *GLASS SHATTERS*

:twisted:

:rofl: