Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Utah Monthlies 2019 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55440)

BiggaBullfrog December 27th, 2018 03:11 AM

Utah Monthlies 2019

Welcome to
Utah Monthlies: 2019

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...tle_309606.jpg

Thanks for joining us in our third year of Monthlies!

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLIES 2020!!
Coming Soon to a Utah near you

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, pizza!!, etc. for all attendees.

--------------------------------

Utah Monthly Stats
Utah Monthly Maps

2019 Monthlies Archive:
January - Standard 500
February - Teams 650
March - General Wars 555
April - Scraps 350
May - Capture the Flag 455
June - Multiplayer Free-For-All 340
July - Hordes 550
August - Half Heroes 600
September - Random Teams 300
October - NSHD - Reverse-the-Whip 410
November - Assassination 525
December - Jingle Bell Bash - Bring 2 350

2018 Monthlies Thread
2017 Monthlies Thread

Gotta Catch ‘Em All List:
Spoiler Alert!

BiggaBullfrog December 27th, 2018 03:11 AM

Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2019

When: January 26th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Standard 500
We're kicking things off like we usually do: with a nice and easy 500 point, 24 figure format!
  • 500 Point Armies
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle Prizes: If you have at least one unit from the Gotta Catch ‘em All List in your army, you'll be entered into a raffle for extra prizes!
Gotta Catch ‘em All List
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Sir Heroscape December 27th, 2018 11:00 AM

I’m there! Good ol back to the basics, I like it.

EDIT: on the played list I’ve played Sacred Band with Parmenio in last years assassination format.

BiggaBullfrog December 27th, 2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2244892)
EDIT: on the played list I’ve played Sacred Band with Parmenio in last years assassination format.

Hmmm, I know you did at GenCon, but for our Monthly you're listed with Death Chasers & Co. Inc. Was that just recorded incorrectly? I missed that month so I can't say either way.

Sir Heroscape December 27th, 2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog (Post 2244908)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2244892)

Hmmm, I know you did at GenCon, but for our Monthly you're listed with Death Chasers & Co. Inc. Was that just recorded incorrectly? I missed that month so I can't say either way.

Oh duh...yes that's right.

BodaciousBlood December 29th, 2018 03:36 PM

if you have more than one of those figures featured, Will you have more than one entry in the special raffle??

Oh and I should be there for the January tourney!

BodaciousBlood December 29th, 2018 03:39 PM

Also, I am curious as to which tourney in the past The Varja was played? I didn’t see him on the list.

BiggaBullfrog December 29th, 2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood (Post 2245139)
if you have more than one of those figures featured, Will you have more than one entry in the special raffle??

I thought about this one, and decided on no -- you can have maximum one entry in the raffle (though I'll be providing a lot of prizes for it!). That way those who want to play a figure that doesn't work with others on the list won't be upstaged by those who pick an army that works with several.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood (Post 2245139)
Oh and I should be there for the January tourney!

Yay!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood (Post 2245140)
Also, I am curious as to which tourney in the past The Varja was played? I didn’t see him on the list.

The Varja has been played twice, once in March 2017 and then in January 2018. I believe both times were by @The Dewk , as the Varja is one of his favorite units.

The Dewk December 29th, 2018 06:32 PM

I understand some of you crushed my niece last monthly. When news of this reached me, I jumped on the first available plane to Utah. I will be attending January's monthly and she will be avenged.
@Leaf_It and @TREX , you will be spared.

TREX December 29th, 2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dewk (Post 2245162)
I understand some of you crushed my niece last monthly. When news of this reached me, I jumped on the first available plane to Utah. I will be attending January's monthly and she will be avenged.

My loss to her was worth the smile it put on her face. At that point I didn't care so much about winning anything. Reminded me of playing with my little girl and I just couldn't win. Its cool that you will be back in town to play some scape.

Flash_19 December 29th, 2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Dewk! You're coming back! Did you convert the Marshall islands to Heroscape??

BiggaBullfrog December 29th, 2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Our resident champion returns!! It's going to be great to have you around! We've got a lot of new blood I've talked you up to so you've got a name to live up to!