Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

infectedsloth January 22nd, 2014 11:39 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking to get a game started in the next hour or so. PM me if you're interested and don't mind that I playtest for SoV.

Edit: Still looking

TJByrum February 11th, 2014 03:22 AM

I'm new to the site, and a bit intimidated and confused to use the Online feature. But if someone wants to bear through the pain and play with me, PM me.

I'm up for a game in the morning (Eastern time US); it's 3am now, but I was looking to play around 10am-12am perhaps.

Actually, that was easy to set up. Never mind, but thanks.

kevindola February 15th, 2014 07:10 PM

Looking for a game tonight. I can play until 10pm central.

Any format, but here's the one if there is no preference:

580 points. At least 480 must be from C+ or worse figures. (classic only)

map will be Desperado (Kelda and Ulinava)

EDIT: No takers tonight

kevindola February 16th, 2014 07:56 PM

I'm available again tonight until 11pm central if anyone would like to play.

EDIT: Found an opponent. Thanks.

For those curious on the builds

kevindola: Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monks x4, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi
brandonwiker: deathstalkers x2, Deathwalker 9000, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Deadeye Dan, Dumutef Guard x2, Isamu

I will try to post a battle report up somewhere in the next few days. This was a really fun one.

Typhon2222 February 17th, 2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 1913428)

brandonwiker: deathstalkers x2, Deathwalker 9000, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Deadeye Dan, Dumutef Guard x2, Isamu

I will try to post a battle report up somewhere in the next few days. This was a really fun one.

If you get a sec, kevindola (or brandonwiker), I'd love to hear how the map played out for you gents. Probably depends on the glyphs used, but did figures ever leave the road? :)

Unhinged Manchild February 17th, 2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typhon2222 (Post 1913573)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 1913428)

If you get a sec, kevindola (or brandonwiker), I'd love to hear how the map played out for you gents. Probably depends on the glyphs used, but did figures ever leave the road? :)

I say kev controlled the roads the majority of the game with the monks and master. Even with my dumutefs I didn't spend too much time on them.

The krav were very annoying, I really hated the one hex level 3 perches (am I remembering that right?) I have never been a fan of the highest levels of a map being only single or double hexes, because it makes it easy for single and double spaced ranged figures, respectively, to camp there and take +1 at/def against melee figures. But that's just me, I tend to hate ranged units.

Funny story, I walked dw9k into kevs start zone to kill a krav, then attempted to disengage from otanashi (sp?) and dw died in the process.

Also, DED blew master's head off with sharpshooter on only the second try, lol.

Kev won with a monk, a krav, and otanashi left I think.

Edit: We had ulinava (sp again?) and kelda on the map, kelda was never used since master was instakilled, ulinava was used a little by kev with the kravs.

Edited again, lol.

Aldin March 3rd, 2014 09:55 PM

Looking to try this out tonight. I'll be trying to figure out how to get started while I see if anyone responds with availability in the next hour or so.

~Aldin, technologically inept

Crixus33 March 3rd, 2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldin (Post 1917338)
Looking to try this out tonight. I'll be trying to figure out how to get started while I see if anyone responds with availability in the next hour or so.

~Aldin, technologically inept

I'd love the chance to play against you, but I don't know exactly how to set up a game, but I'll try to see if I can't figure it out. If I do figure it out I'll send you a PM.

Aldin March 3rd, 2014 10:08 PM

Crixus, thanks so much but I was just coming here to close that because I had someone offer via PM.

~Aldin, maybe laterishly

Crixus33 March 3rd, 2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldin (Post 1917342)
Crixus, thanks so much but I was just coming here to close that because I had someone offer via PM.

~Aldin, maybe laterishly

No worries, I was having trouble figuring it out anyways (maybe I should try this with a more experienced online scaper first so I can figure out how to do it :lol:).

Aldin March 4th, 2014 12:06 AM

Okay, that was pretty cool. Thanks!

~Aldin, trying new things

Unhinged Manchild March 6th, 2014 09:54 AM

Looking to play a game of online scape! As of right now, I have the day off from work, and my wife is working, so I have the next few hours to myself.

I'd prefer to have my opponent set up the game in google docs, as I have never done it before. If a player that is new to all of this wants to play, I could definitely tinker with creating a game myself.

I'd like to do a 400 point game where both armies have at least 300 points of figures with abilities that require the D20... I don't care what map. I'm flexible on the army build rules if someone really hates this one, I play for fun, but I play to win, too!

I prefer to be PM'd if there is interest, though I suppose replying here would be cool, too. My window to start playing is probably within the next 5 hours, lol!

I'll be doing things around the house, so be patient for a response from me, I'll be checking periodically.

EDIT: I have a taker!