Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Selling it all... (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6700)

Sev_ February 19th, 2007 08:48 PM

Selling it all...

Though I'm am very dismayed at the prospect of selling everything, I need to expand any and all funds I can towards the robotics project I am working on. I have given this a lot of thought and since my HS stuff is collecting dust, I may as well give them away to someone who will make better use of them. Even though I haven't quite given them away just yet, I feel an emptiness already.

I'm not looking to make a profit, but the best offer will win out. If you do happen to make an incredulous offer, please include why you feel that the offer is just.

***NONE OF THESE ITEMS ARE STILL PACKAGED*** (with the exception of the flag bearers)

Master Sets x2 (WARNING: 1 set of MS figures have been repainted)
Wave 1 x2 (full)
Wave 2 x2 (full)
Wave 3 (full)
Wave 4 x2 (full)
Wave 5 x2 (full)
Wave 6 x2 (full plus I have 3 extra packs of zombies)
RttFF x2
FoTA x2
Extra Rock & Sand Tiles - 6 sets - 27 Tiles in 1 set
All 5 flag bearers

bad_calvin February 19th, 2007 08:58 PM

Re: Selling it all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sev_
Though I'm am very dismayed at the prospect of selling everything, I need to expand any and all funds I can towards the robotics project I am working on. I have given this a lot of thought and since my HS stuff is collecting dust, I may as well give them away to someone who will make better use of them. Even though I haven't quite given them away just yet, I feel an emptiness already.

I will be posting a list of everything I own When I get home. I'm not looking to make a profit, but the best offer will win out.

I wish it was offered closer to me getting the tax return back. I could serriously use some commons. big time.

I really hate to see you go though man. Is there any way you can just hang unto the stuff and fins the moeny elsewhere? A sposor perhaps?

Mith February 19th, 2007 09:08 PM

I'm interested

netherspirit February 19th, 2007 09:10 PM

You'll only regret it later...I know from experience...

bad_calvin February 19th, 2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netherspirit

Thats kind of what I am saying. Just see if you can get a sponsor man. You might be surprised that some companies might surprise you. Especially if there is a competition involved.

Uprising February 19th, 2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netherspirit

Too true man. Your interest might peak again.

jjrsportsfan February 19th, 2007 11:35 PM

I'm interested, although the couple months i've been here, i've noticed that your pretty good at making customs and have a pretty large knowledge of the game. Bye.

-Jjrsportsfan

DingoDarkly February 20th, 2007 11:01 AM

Noooooooo! Don't sell it!

Filbey February 20th, 2007 11:12 AM

I hope you don't have to sell , but if you do I'll check out your list. :wink:

SilverBlade February 20th, 2007 11:37 AM

Don't get rid of you HS sev

Think very very carefully about this sev. I started gaming in the early '80s in my late teens. Ten years later I'd lost all my gaming buddies and was sure as I entered my 30s, I'd never get to play again. So I dumped almost everything for nothing more than the closest space. RPG books and various boxed sets, war games of every variety, minitures, all of it out of print and, IMO priceless today. I just felt it was time to move on with the next phase of life. I can't tell you how much I regret that decision. 6 years ago, at 35, I got married. To a gamer; and her brother is a gamer as well. Now we have kids who are fanscinated by daddy's toys and will certainly join in as they get older. I've been trying to rebuild some of my former library but today its an endless hidiously expensive quest. Now all I can do is tell the wife about all the great stuff I once had. There are some decisions that I regret more than throwing my stuff away ... but not many.

Fuzzie Fuzz February 20th, 2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filbey
I hope you don't have to sell , but if you do I'll check out your list. :wink:

My sentiments exactly. But seriously, think reeeeeeal hard about this, and the sponsor idea sounds like a great one to me.

Revdyer February 20th, 2007 02:32 PM

Re: Don't get rid of you HS sev

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBlade
Think very very carefully about this sev. I started gaming in the early '80s in my late teens. Ten years later I'd lost all my gaming buddies and was sure as I entered my 30s, I'd never get to play again. So I dumped almost everything for nothing more than the closest space. RPG books and various boxed sets, war games of every variety, minitures, all of it out of print and, IMO priceless today. I just felt it was time to move on with the next phase of life. I can't tell you how much I regret that decision. 6 years ago, at 35, I got married. To a gamer; and her brother is a gamer as well. Now we have kids who are fanscinated by daddy's toys and will certainly join in as they get older. I've been trying to rebuild some of my former library but today its an endless hidiously expensive quest. Now all I can do is tell the wife about all the great stuff I once had. There are some decisions that I regret more than throwing my stuff away ... but not many.

You know I understand this. But, having a great wife isn't a bad exchange. Having such great sons is pretty good too. I think, in the great balance of things, you've certainly come out a winner, SilverBlade. At least, I'd be willing to come to your house anytime to play games and enjoy life.