Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Sheep July 30th, 2017 07:24 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

@Dr.Goomonkey and I just finished a wild one on Stygian Rift. I played my custom Agent 216, alongside Agent Skahen, Command Courier x3, Rygarn, and Otonashi vs. Dr.G's Bob Oom, Werewolf Lord, and Grigor & Rogirg. Glyphs were revealed randomly to be Dagmar and Lodin.

DG lead with the Werewolf and got to Skahen for two wounds. On the next turn, Skahen, now frenzied, left engagement with a CC to attack 216 but the CC had other ideas and kill Skahen. After the second round, Agent 216 decided she was in Vydar deep enough, ready to betray him to give Utgar all of the information she had gathered. Few turns later all that was left of the Vydar army was a couple CCs and Otonashi vs. Utgar's G & R and Bob. After coming down to 1 CC vs. the two Beast and the Giant, the dancing and Fleet Footed-ness was on. With numerous Fleet Footed escapes and multiple 0/1 shield defenses, the last CC was able to kill the Beast and land 3 wounds on the Giant before getting smashed up against the Outcrop by Bob (5 skulls and a 6 for Boomstick).

The glyphs were crazy, lending me initiative a few times including 2 ties (1 with me on Dagmar, which I ended up winning 4 (+8 = 12) to 10, and the other with me on Lodin, right before the last CC got Boomsquished). The Dagmar glyph didn't like Dr.G so much, giving him an initiative win once (and I think he rolled a 20 anyways) out of 3 rolls.

Fun game once again Dr.!

kevindola August 4th, 2017 08:09 PM

available for the next 2-3 hours for a game.

Sheep August 7th, 2017 04:57 PM

Available all night long! Would like to get a test in with my updated Drak Whiptail.

Spoiler Alert!

Dr.Goomonkey August 11th, 2017 02:58 PM

Hey all, I'll be available for about the next eight hours. I'd be up for playtesting customs, either yours or mine or both!

Well, no takers today. I'll be available a good deal of tomorrow too though.

Dr.Goomonkey August 12th, 2017 12:18 PM

Well, I'm again available most of the day. I would probably vote to play with either Bob Oom or Damisa. If you don't want to do that I'm fine with that too though!

:utgar:Bob Oom
Spoiler Alert!

:utgar:Damisa
Spoiler Alert!

Dr.Goomonkey August 13th, 2017 12:49 PM

Well, the last two days didn't get anybody, but I'm still at home with little to do other than eat soft foods. Probably most of the day I'll be available again.

flameslayer93 August 13th, 2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159545)
Well, the last two days didn't get anybody, but I'm still at home with little to do other than eat soft foods. Probably most of the day I'll be available again.

I may try for a game with you after I eat a lottle bit.

Edit: Aaaand he's gone. Lol. Anyone up for a game? Customs are fine. :p

Dr.Goomonkey August 15th, 2017 02:33 PM

Flame and I ended up having a pretty fun game with Bob and Damisa.

I would be up for another game today at some point, I'll try to check in a little more often than I did Sunday. :mrgreen: Let me know what kinda game you wanna play and I'll set it up! Or you can... Basically whatever you want to do I'll be up for.

flameslayer93 August 16th, 2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159718)
Flame and I ended up having a pretty fun game with Bob and Damisa.

I would be up for another game today at some point, I'll try to check in a little more often than I did Sunday. :mrgreen: Let me know what kinda game you wanna play and I'll set it up! Or you can... Basically whatever you want to do I'll be up for.

Unfortunately I work second shift through the week, so any matches would need to be played through in the mornings. Which is especially rough because your 3 hours behind us Eastern Time Zone folk. ;)

Technically the evening (after 10 your time) would also work. :p

Good game again Dr. Goo!

Dr.Goomonkey August 16th, 2017 02:36 PM

Shucks, it does look like that time difference will keep us apart. :binky:

So if anybody wants to come play the part of that bloke in the blue bonnet I'll be available for a few hours today. Probably about the next 4.

Sheep August 16th, 2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159773)

So if anybody wants to come play the part of that bloke in the blue bonnet I'll be available for a few hours today. Probably about the next 4.

I could probably play one around 5:30 or so. Drak needs a test run with his updated version. I'll let you know. :)

Dr.Goomonkey August 16th, 2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2159774)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159773)

I could probably play one around 5:30 or so. Drak needs a test run with his updated version. I'll let you know. :)

Sounds good. That should be in, what, an hour and a half?