Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Book of Breakable Wall Section (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9721)

Ullar rocks 4553 September 28th, 2007 09:45 AM

Not really worth to put a wound, or 4 on. But if you have a narrow battlefield, and one or two of your figures cannot fly, you can bust through that sucker.

The Super Atheist September 28th, 2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcb231
Unlike the castle door, I'm not sure I see why you'd ever really need to bust this thing down. Seems like you could go around pretty easy.

If a squad is waiting to ambush you behind it.

cowmaster13 December 25th, 2007 11:53 PM

the book of The Breakable Wall Section... that gave me a smile :D

Taeblewalker January 25th, 2010 12:47 AM

Re: The Book of the Breakable Wall Section

Unlike the Castle Door, three Zombies of Morandin can line up outside the Breakable Wall Section to use their special attack.

lefton4ya March 14th, 2011 12:13 PM

See Warehouse Ruin by C3G for alternative of what to do with ruin after breakable wall is destroyed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1194632)
The Book of Warehouse Ruin

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

Taeblewalker March 14th, 2011 02:17 PM

I see no game mechanics flaws to this at all. However, should it receive the same resistance to small or medium figures without super strength as the breakable wall section?

quozl March 17th, 2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1364594)
I see no game mechanics flaws to this at all. However, should it receive the same resistance to small or medium figures without super strength as the breakable wall section?

I think the idea is that without the breakable wall intact, it's weak and ready to collapse.

Astroking112 March 28th, 2011 06:45 PM

About to buy a marvel set. Gonna set up a city on my board.

Griffin April 3rd, 2011 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1367063)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1364594)

I think the idea is that without the breakable wall intact, it's weak and ready to collapse.

That is correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astroking112 (Post 1374100)
About to buy a marvel set. Gonna set up a city on my board.

Well that sounds great but to make a city you will probably need at least two Marvel sets and two castel sets.

vikinglad November 9th, 2011 03:14 AM

I know the OP says explosions hit what is behind the wall, but what about someone on top of the warehouse? Seems like it hits them also, right? What if Shotgun Sullivan shoots the wall with his shotty, does it hit figures on top/behind the warehouse as well?

Astroking112 February 5th, 2012 01:48 AM

I think not, since it doesn't really seem for them to be adjacent to it down there (It would be seriously cool if it did though).

vikinglad February 9th, 2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astroking112 (Post 1554616)
I think not, since it doesn't really seem for them to be adjacent to it down there (It would be seriously cool if it did though).

Thanks for the answer. I know it seems like not, but if it has no "height," how can one judge if a figure is adjacent? The hex is adjacent in the non-height dimension.