Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

greyalien007 September 2nd, 2006 12:40 AM

I didn't have much trouble picking up the castle sets. It's a little irritating that WalMart only seems to carry three at a time, but I picked up 3 at the newer walmart in lynnwood on 99 and 3 at the large walmart in marysville. my friend in tacoma picked up 3 at his local walmart as well...i was just thinking no one in this area played ; )

bunjee September 2nd, 2006 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greyalien007
I didn't have much trouble picking up the castle sets. It's a little irritating that WalMart only seems to carry three at a time, but I picked up 3 at the newer walmart in lynnwood on 99 and 3 at the large walmart in marysville. my friend in tacoma picked up 3 at his local walmart as well...i was just thinking no one in this area played ; )

Aha! So you are the *$*)_$#^& that keeps buying up all the stuff at the Lynnwood Walmart. :D
They actually got in 6, but I think they only put out three at a time. Their stock warehouse is across the freeway or something like that. Fortunately for me, the nice toy department person (name withheld to protect my source) held the last Castle they had when I called. So now we just need to find the person that bought the other two and we'll have our locals figured out.

greyalien007 September 2nd, 2006 01:23 AM

hehehehee, hey sorry about that. If there was another scaper in the isle with me we could have come to some sort of deal, ther wasn't tho ; )

bunjee September 2nd, 2006 01:37 AM

Quote:

hehehehee, hey sorry about that. If there was another scaper in the isle with me we could have come to some sort of deal, ther wasn't tho ; )

Nah, I'm just happy to see another local on the boards. Way back in the day (early 05) there were almost zero Western Washington posters. Now we have a decent about of regulars, even if I've had to drag a few kicking and screaming into the posting area.

CornPuff September 2nd, 2006 01:40 AM

haha, I need to get into the playing area.
All post and no play makes CornPuff a dull boy

greyalien007 September 2nd, 2006 11:51 AM

I'm just the first of my group that actually researched heroscape on the web, that's all. There's a few of us.

JanderSunstar September 2nd, 2006 11:54 AM

I was so hesitant to register, and now look, i am on here every day, oh how much i hate the internet!

kenjib September 2nd, 2006 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunjee
Aha! So you are the *$*)_$#^& that keeps buying up all the stuff at the Lynnwood Walmart. :D

And the Marysville one too! lol

JanderSunstar September 2nd, 2006 03:27 PM

I dont know if i told anyone besides Bunjee, but we found wave 5 at TRU in southcenter. Maybe castles will come forth as well.

greyalien007 September 2nd, 2006 03:29 PM

wave 5 has been in every target i've been in except the one in woodinville which doesn't even seem to have heroscape at all.

bunjee September 2nd, 2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

wave 5 has been in every target i've been in except the one in woodinville which doesn't even seem to have heroscape at all.

Woodinville has had stuff in the past, but they aren't the best one. Seattle(Northgate) has been ok, but there is an employee (*cough*madmanmuzik*cough*) there that buys things up. I can't remember if I've found HS stuff at the Westwood Village (West Seattle/White Center) target, I have at the Redmond target and rumor is that Issaquah Target stocks stuff, but I rarely make it out there.

CornPuff September 2nd, 2006 08:59 PM

I checked the Renton store today. A single pack of snipers and vipers, some large heros and some master sets were all there.

The Tower Set had a spot on the shelf, but it had been cleared out

Ooh, Target in Issaquah! I might have to go find that one