Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Taeblewalker July 19th, 2013 02:45 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Conflicted, yes. Champion, no. At least not in movie #1. I would make him a Potential.

McHotcakes July 19th, 2013 03:27 PM

This thread is Alive!

Anyways, in terms of class could we make him a fighter? I think it fits with his character and matches with the Mariedians.

Taeblewalker July 19th, 2013 03:30 PM

Fighter is okay, but something like Potential seems to fit more. I would say that in the third movie, his class would be The One.

Balantai July 19th, 2013 03:55 PM

Re: Might've Missed It

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1846502)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1846492)
I like all of your suggestions, but I prefer Conflicted to Champion. This version of Neo is prior to being the all powerful Neo of the later films. His personality should reflect that time period, also.

Champion would be his class, while Conflicted would be his personality. Did you have something in mind instead of Champion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 1846498)
Was there a discussion about it being okay that he bonded with knights?

~Dysole, not really sure if that's the best

I'm fine with a change as long as the class fits Neo.

:oops: Sorry. Meant Conflicted instead of Bold.

For class:
Savior
Programmer
Hacker
Anomaly
Engineer

mac122 July 19th, 2013 04:14 PM

I'd say no to Savior for the same reasons that Champion doesn't fit

Fighter
Hacker
Programmer

TW - could you explain Potential? It sounds interesting for a class, but I'd like to hear how you came up with that.

Taeblewalker July 19th, 2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1846543)

Fighter
Hacker
Programmer

TW - could you explain Potential? It sounds interesting for a class, but I'd like to hear how you came up with that.

First, I do like Hacker, and I think that out of the computer terms it's the only one that seems appropriate.

As for Potential, a "potential" is one that could be "the one," or "a Slayer," etc. In fact, I may have gotten it from Buffy.

As far as where it applies to The Matrix, remember the first scene with the Oracle? The bald kid who said "there is no spoon?" Well, those kids were all "Potentials," I believe. They have the potential to be The One or at least a super hero, so to speak. I think that Neo hadn't really "made up his own damn mind" by the first movie.

JC McMinis July 19th, 2013 10:21 PM

I like hacker as well

mac122 July 20th, 2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1846611)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1846543)

Fighter
Hacker
Programmer

First, I do like Hacker, and I think that out of the computer terms it's the only one that seems appropriate.

As for Potential, a "potential" is one that could be "the one," or "a Slayer," etc. In fact, I may have gotten it from Buffy.

As far as where it applies to The Matrix, remember the first scene with the Oracle? The bald kid who said "there is no spoon?" Well, those kids were all "Potentials," I believe. They have the potential to be The One or at least a super hero, so to speak. I think that Neo hadn't really "made up his own damn mind" by the first movie.

OK. Thanks for jogging my memory. I figured it was in the movie, but I couldn't place it.

Hacker or Potential is fine with me.

SirGalahad July 20th, 2013 07:14 AM

Hacker works for me as well.

Taeblewalker July 20th, 2013 09:59 AM

Is there anything besides class that needs to be decided?

McHotcakes July 20th, 2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1846703)

His point cost.

Taeblewalker July 20th, 2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McHotcakes (Post 1846752)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1846703)

His point cost.

Then it's a matter of playtesting. I'm almost done working on The Blob myself, so I'll post that in the next few days so we can start talking about it.

Taeblewalker July 21st, 2013 10:55 PM

I'm thinking of have the blob start small and then grow when he eats things. I have the different sizes more or less worked out, and I suppose you'd have to draft each separately like C3G Beastboy and his animal forms.

Balantai July 23rd, 2013 12:41 PM

I think 150 points is a good starting point for Neo. Any other thoughts?

Neo
Aquilla

Human
Unique Hero
Hacker
Conflicted
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 6
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 150

INFORMATION DOWNLOAD
Begin the game with up to 6 Power Glyphs. At the start of the game, before placing Order Markers, choose 1 Power Glyph and place it on this card. Once per game, after revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, if Neo is unengaged, you may also reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to place 1 additional Power Glyph on this card.

LOTS OF GUNS
When Neo attacks with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time. When Neo uses his Lots Of Guns special power, he may not use any Power Glyph on his card that would allow him to attack more than two times this turn.

MANIPULATE THE MATRIX
When Neo rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage. When Neo rolls defense dice against an adjacent attacking figure, if he rolls at least one shield, the most wounds he may take for this attack is one.

Balantai July 24th, 2013 12:46 PM

Any objection to creating these new power glyphs for our Neo custom?

Phantom Walk
Ninjutsu Barrage Special Attack
Freerunner (from the Ezio Auditore design)

After this, I think we can vote him to finalization.

Taeblewalker July 24th, 2013 01:30 PM

Those are fine. Why limit his downloads?

mac122 July 24th, 2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1848102)
Those are fine. Why limit his downloads?

There was a real concern about overpowering Neo. One of the earlier drafts allowed Neo to switch powers depending on the situation, but the consensus was that seemed too much like Neo forgets one power to add another. IMO, the current version should work well. You start with a large pool of possible powers and can craft Neo to match up against the opposing army.

Taeblewalker July 24th, 2013 02:38 PM

We could decide that Neo is customizable from one game to another, but leaving him as is fine with me.

Taeblewalker July 24th, 2013 02:52 PM

The Blob!

I think we should start with a small one that grows, just like all of the movies.

As for its aversion to the cold:

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob cannot end its movement on a snow or ice space.

It's harder to have it roll fewer defense dice against "cold attacks." Ice Shards and Fledgling Ice Shards are cold, but they are also sharp. Same with Ice Spikes. Racheim is the only one whose attack is mostly about cold.

Now, a "fire weakness" unit might roll less defense dice against units with Lava Resistant. But how to do it with the Blob? I think we might be stuck with just snow and ice tiles.

I have pretty well-developed ideas about his primary powers, but I think we should tackle this first. Any thoughts?

JC McMinis July 24th, 2013 05:33 PM

As far as Neo goes I think how he is currently written loks good and no objections to the glyhps.

Taeblewalker July 24th, 2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1848170)
As far as Neo goes I think how he is currently written loks good and no objections to the glyhps.

Then I'll start on some of his playtests. I've taken the liberty of putting up some Blob-related stuff just to get juices flowing, since it seems like we've pretty much decided what to do about Neo, except his points. I would agree to 150 and take it from there.

I'll try these matchups:
Neo vs. Cyprien Esenwein
Neo vs. Marcus Decimus Gallus and 2x Roman Legionairres
Neo plus 2x Arrow Gruts and 3x Swog Riders vs. Nilfheim and 2x Greenscale Warriors

mac122 July 25th, 2013 02:11 PM

Here's Neo's card. Anything else on him before I post to the display thread?
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...F.jpg~original
I'll be posting the cards for the power glyphs later today or tomorrow.

mac122 July 29th, 2013 07:46 PM

New Power Glyphs
Glyph of Freerunner

Glyph of Ninjutsu Barrage

Glyph of Phantom Walk

Labels

Let me know if you see any typos or such on the cards. After seeing the Ninjutsu Barrage and Freerunner cards together, I'm going to change the colors on one of them so they are more distinct.

SirGalahad July 29th, 2013 08:14 PM

I like the middle one where what the glyph does and what the power does are separate.

Could you do that for the other two?

Taeblewalker July 29th, 2013 11:30 PM

Glad to see this is moving along! I built Quasatch Playground for an upcoming tournament. I'll use it to playtest Neo.

mac122 August 1st, 2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1850068)
I like the middle one where what the glyph does and what the power does are separate.

Could you do that for the other two?

Yes. Yes I can.
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...F.png~original

I'll update the previously created glyphs to match this format as well.

Balantai August 1st, 2013 02:38 PM

I like that a lot.

Balantai August 1st, 2013 02:39 PM

Taeble,

Go ahead and post The Blob in the traditional HoF first post fashion.

Taeblewalker August 1st, 2013 10:36 PM

BLOB
Valkryll

Ooze
Common Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Small 2

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3

VILE GROWTH
When this Blob destroys a figure with its normal attack, you may destroy it and place a medium Blob on the space it previously occupied.

COLD WEAKNESS
This figure cannot end its move adjacent to a Glacial Mountain or on a snow or ice space.

BLOB
Valkryll

Ooze
Common Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

NASCENT THREAT
This Blob does not start the game on the battlefield.

VILE GROWTH
When this Blob destroys a figure, you may destroy it and place a large Blob on the space it previously occupied.

ENGULF 15
If this Blob wounds a small adjacent figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS
This figure cannot end its move adjacent to a Glacial Mountain or on a snow or ice space.

BLOB
Valkryll

Ooze
Common Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 7

NASCENT THREAT

PSEUDOPODS
You may add one to this Blob's range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than this Blob's base.

ENGULF 15
If this Blob wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

McHotcakes August 2nd, 2013 12:49 AM

I don't know how I feel about the blob being able to bond with other devourers. The blob was just a mindless eating machine if I remember correctly. It being able to bond with other non-blobs seems a little off imo.

For Cold Weakness I might copy Water Weakness from the Obsidian Guards.

Cold Weakness
When Blob is adjacent to a Glacial Mountain or is on an ice or snow space, it rolls 2 fewer defense dice.

SirGalahad August 2nd, 2013 01:08 AM

In order for you to replace a figure on the battlefield with another, it would have to either be in your army or have already been destroyed. The power text would need to include something a) granting permission to have Blobs of different sizes in your army; b) stating that the medium and large ones do not start on the battlefield; c) specifying that the replacing Blob is in your army and has not been previously been destroyed.

Taeblewalker August 2nd, 2013 07:20 AM

I changed things up a bit. I included wording to keep the larger blobs off the board until later. I left Cold Weakness as is, since no blob would willingly stay on such a space. I don't think that any attack would happen to them while moving. I also took out the devourer bonding.

BLOB
Valkryll

Ooze
Common Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Small 2

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3

VILE GROWTH
When this Blob destroys a figure with its normal attack, you may destroy it and place a medium Blob on the space it previously occupied.

COLD WEAKNESS

BLOB
Valkryll

Ooze
Common Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

NASCENT THREAT

VILE GROWTH
When this Blob destroys a figure, you may destroy it and place a large Blob on the space it previously occupied.

ENGULF 15
If this Blob wounds a small adjacent figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

BLOB
Valkryll

Ooze
Common Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 7

NASCENT THREAT

PSEUDOPODS
You may add one to this Blob's range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than this Blob's base.

ENGULF 15
If this Blob wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

William099 August 2nd, 2013 12:55 PM

That's a really cool mechanic with the changing size blobs! I like it a lot.

mac122 August 2nd, 2013 01:06 PM

Shouldn't this be a Unique Hero? It's "The" Blob, right? If it's a mechanics thing with Vile Growth, then you should be restricted to controlling one Blob on the battlefield at any time.

Based on my recollection of the orginal movie (never saw the remake), I think Cold Weakness should prevent movement across snow and ice not just ending movement there. IIRC, The Blob wouldn't even try to get the people hiding in the freezer. You could drop the adjacent to a Glacial Mountain part.

Taeblewalker August 2nd, 2013 06:24 PM

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow space, roll two less defense dice.

I think the glacier is important, as it's cold. As for the latter part of the power, it gives an enemy the ability to use a "fire extinguisher."

As for unique vs. common, I was originally going for a larger blob that splits into smaller ones. Perhaps I can just have the small one have a chance of coming back when the large one is destroyed.

Here goes!

NASCENT THREAT
Valkryll

http://media.trollandtoad.com/produc...es/1013459.jpg
Ravenous Ooze

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Small 2

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3

VILE GROWTH
When Nascent Threat destroys a figure with its normal attack, you may destroy it and place the medium The Blob on the space it previously occupied.

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow space, roll two less defense dice.

GROWING TERROR
Valkryll

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/intheworks_atg4.jpg
Ochre Jelly

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

NASCENT THREAT

VILE GROWTH
When this Growing Terror destroys a figure, you may destroy it and place The Blob on the space it previously occupied.

ENGULF 15
If Growing Terror wounds a small adjacent figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

THE BLOB
Valkryll

Put two Gibbering Mouthers together? I painted two red, and it sort of works.

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 7

THE RETURN?
The Blob does not start the game on the battlefield. If The Blob is destroyed, each time you take a turn you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may place Nascent Threat in your start zone.

ENGULF 15
You may add one to The Blob's range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than The Blob's base. If The Blob wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

Balantai August 2nd, 2013 06:43 PM

Just throwing an idea out there:

What if Blob started as a single figure, but you started the game with additional figures on your card. At the end of each round and whenever The Blob destroys a figure, you place another blob on the battlefield. Something like:

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 2

Life 1
Move 0
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 7

THE BLOB
Start the game with an additional 'X' Blob figures on this card. At the end of each round place 2 Blob figures from this card onto the battlefield. You must place these Blob figures adjacent to another Blob figure you control. Whenever The Blob destroys a figure, replace that figure with a Blob figure from this card. All Blob figures on the battlefield are considered to be the same Unique Hero. If a Blob figure you control is destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 5 or lower, destroy all Blob figures you control.

SLOW MOVING
Instead of moving normally with The Blob, you may move each Blob figure on the battlefield one space up to 3 levels higher or lower. After moving all Blob figures, every Blob figure must be adjacent to another Blob figure. Blob figures cannot be moved by any other means.

COLD WEAKNESS

Taeblewalker August 2nd, 2013 08:15 PM

It might be better to make them uncommon. But do we want to let a small blob grow like in the movies or have them all be ochre jelly size.

Balantai August 2nd, 2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1851965)
It might be better to make them uncommon. But do we want to let a small blob grow like in the movies or have them all be ochre jelly size.

Since we're trying to mimic the movie, it would be cool if we could mimic how it grew in the film. But if you're married to your original idea, it's cool. Just wanted to hear what you thought of this other idea.

Balantai August 6th, 2013 05:54 PM

Here's our current version. Thoughts from the peanut gallery?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 1851943)
COLD WEAKNESS

I think the glacier is important, as it's cold. As for the latter part of the power, it gives an enemy the ability to use a "fire extinguisher."

As for unique vs. common, I was originally going for a larger blob that splits into smaller ones. Perhaps I can just have the small one have a chance of coming back when the large one is destroyed.

Here goes!

NASCENT THREAT
Valkryll

Ravenous Ooze

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Small 2

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3

VILE GROWTH
When Nascent Threat destroys a figure with its normal attack, you may destroy it and place the medium The Blob on the space it previously occupied.

COLD WEAKNESS

GROWING TERROR
Valkryll

Ochre Jelly

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

NASCENT THREAT

VILE GROWTH
When this Growing Terror destroys a figure, you may destroy it and place The Blob on the space it previously occupied.

ENGULF 15
If Growing Terror wounds a small adjacent figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

THE BLOB
Valkryll

Put two Gibbering Mouthers together? I painted two red, and it sort of works.

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 7

THE RETURN?
The Blob does not start the game on the battlefield. If The Blob is destroyed, each time you take a turn you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may place Nascent Threat in your start zone.

ENGULF 15
You may add one to The Blob's range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than The Blob's base. If The Blob wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS

mac122 August 6th, 2013 06:24 PM

I would really like to find a way to call them all The Blob, but it makes the wording for the growth mechanic wonky.

To get the full effect, you are going to have to draft all 3 into your army. The survivability on the smallest figure seems low with a defense of 3, making it less likely for you to get your points worth for the others. IMO, it needs a higher defense and/or some other mechanic to make it harder to kill.

The Blob would not distinguish between friend or foe, just try to absorb any nearby creature. Would an Engagement Strike style power be in order - one that affects all figures moving adjacent? Or a power that forces it to attack all adjacent figures? At least on the Large and maybe the Medium figures.

Engulf 15 needs a different name on either the medium or large size blobs.

McHotcakes August 6th, 2013 08:12 PM

I've been toying around with a few ideas let me know what you guys think.

The Blob (small)
Valkrill

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Small 2

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 6

Potential Threat
When you recruit The Blob (small) into your army you must also recruit The Blob (medium) and The Blob (large) into your army.

Ravenous Growth
Whenever The Blob (small) destroys a figure you may immediately remove this figure from the board and replace it with The Blob (medium).

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob (small) may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob (small) is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow or ice space, roll two less defense dice.

The Blob (medium)
Valkrill

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 8

NASCENT THREAT
The Blob (medium) does not start the game on the battlefield. The Blob (medium) can only be place on the battlefield by the effects of The Blob (small)'s Potential Threat.

Ravenous Growth
Whenever The Blob (medium) destroys a figure you may immediately remove this figure from the board and replace it with The Blob (large).

Engulf 15
You may add one to The Blob (medium)'s range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than The Blob (medium)'s base. If The Blob (medium) wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob (medium) may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob (medium) is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow or ice space, roll two less defense dice.

THE BLOB (large)
Valkrill

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 10

Realized Threat
The Blob (large) does not start the game on the battlefield. The Blob (large) can only be place on the battlefield by the effects of The Blob (small)'s Nascent Threat.

Engulf 15
You may add one to The Blob's range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than The Blob(large)'s base. If The Blob (large) wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

Cold Weakness
The Blob (large) may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob (large) is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow or ice space, roll two less defense dice.

The Return
At the start of each round, after The Blob (large) has been destroyed, before placing order markers roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, immediately place The Blob (small) on any space in your starting zone.

Taeblewalker August 6th, 2013 10:49 PM

I have to digest this. It might be a very good way to get them to all be The Blob. I also like adding the "or ice" space; I thought it might be too much, but if everyone likes it, I'll go with it.

mac122 August 8th, 2013 02:39 PM

We interrupt your current discussion with a special announcement. Based on SirG's wonderful C3G Sortable Index, a Heroes of Fiction Sortable Index is now available. All currently posted figures are included. The glyphs are not added, yet. Please let me know if you find any typos, errors, or omissions.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion...

SirGalahad August 9th, 2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1854064)
We interrupt your current discussion with a special announcement. Based on SirG's wonderful C3G Sortable Index, a Heroes of Fiction Sortable Index is now available. All currently posted figures are included. The glyphs are not added, yet. Please let me know if you find any typos, errors, or omissions.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion...

:up:

McHotcakes August 27th, 2013 12:00 AM

:bump: bumpin'

Balantai August 30th, 2013 03:09 PM

You still around, TW?

mac122 August 30th, 2013 03:37 PM

I have one of these on order - Large Water Elemental from the DnD Blood War set. I'm going to paint it to see how it would look as the large blob.
http://cdn.miniaturemarket.com/media...D/D/DDBW38.jpg

Taeblewalker August 30th, 2013 06:16 PM

I'm still here! I've just been awfully busy lately. Here is McHotcake's version with a minor change. I kept the addition of ice spaces to the Cold Weakness power. The one change was a typo under Realized Threat where I changed the word small to medium.

I think this is a good final version, if everyone else agrees. The ravenous ooze and gibbering mouther seem to work, and I really like the large water elemental for the large version.

Let me know if anyone has any more suggestions!

The Blob (small)
Valkrill

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Small 2

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 6

Potential Threat
When you recruit The Blob (small) into your army you must also recruit The Blob (medium) and The Blob (large) into your army.

Ravenous Growth
Whenever The Blob (small) destroys a figure you may immediately remove this figure from the board and replace it with The Blob (medium).

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob (small) may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob (small) is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow or ice space, roll two less defense dice.

The Blob (medium)
Valkrill

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Medium 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 8

NASCENT THREAT
The Blob (medium) does not start the game on the battlefield. The Blob (medium) can only be place on the battlefield by the effects of The Blob (small)'s Potential Threat.

Ravenous Growth
Whenever The Blob (medium) destroys a figure you may immediately remove this figure from the board and replace it with The Blob (large).

Engulf 15
You may add one to The Blob (medium)'s range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than The Blob (medium)'s base. If The Blob (medium) wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

COLD WEAKNESS
The Blob (medium) may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob (medium) is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow or ice space, roll two less defense dice.

THE BLOB (large)
Valkrill

Ooze
Unique Hero
Devourer
Mindless
Large 4

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 10

Realized Threat
The Blob (large) does not start the game on the battlefield. The Blob (large) can only be place on the battlefield by the effects of The Blob (medium)'s Nascent Threat.

Engulf 15
You may add one to The Blob's range if the defending figure's base is no more than 3 higher or lower than The Blob(large)'s base. If The Blob (large) wounds an adjacent small or medium figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

Cold Weakness
The Blob (large) may not move onto a snow or ice space or adjacent to a Glacial Mountain. If The Blob (large) is attacked with a normal attack by an adjacent attacking figure on a snow or ice space, roll two less defense dice.

The Return
At the start of each round, after The Blob (large) has been destroyed, before placing order markers roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, immediately place The Blob (small) on any space in your starting zone.