Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Balantai February 4th, 2013 02:20 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Current:

Thomas Hunter
Aquilla
Human
Unique Hero
Protector
Resolute

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 2

THOMAS OF HUNTER
Start the game with 5 Ability Glyphs face down next to this card. Whenever Thomas Hunter successfully uses his Time Out Special Power, choose a Ability Glyph and place it power-side up on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 Ability Glyphs. For the rest of the game, Thomas Hunter may use any Ability Glyph on this card as if it a Special Power on his card. Add 1 die to Thomas Hunter's attack and defense for each Ability Glyph on this card.

UNDERESTIMATED
If there is at least one Treasure Glyph or Ability Glyph on this card, opponent's figures roll 1 less attack die when attacking Thomas Hunter with a normal attack.

TIME OUT
If Thomas Hunter receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may remove an unrevealed order marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or higher, ignore any wounds just received.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ability Glyphs
Quote:

WUSHU/WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
When this figure attacks with a normal attack it may attack any or all figures adjacent to it. Roll each attack separately.

TACTICAL SWITCH
When this figure attacks an opponent's Small or Medium figure, before rolling the attack dice, you may switch this figure with the defending figure. After switching spaces, this figure must continue that attack, if possible, and cannot attack any other figure this turn. Figures moved by Tactical Switch never take any leaving engagement attacks. An opponent's figure may be moved by Tactical Switch only once per turn.

COUNTERSTRIKE
When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable wounds on the attacking figure.

TACTICIAN
Friendly figures adjacent to the figure that controls this Ability Glyph may add 1 to their attack and 1 to their defense.

FIELD GENERAL
After revealing an Order Marker on the figure that control's this Ability Glyph's card, before taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with any squad you control.
Treasure Glyphs
Quote:

Black Powder Bombs Special Attack
Temporary Treasure Glyph
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally Thomas Hunter may use his Black Powder Bombs Special Attack. Choose a figure to attack, no clear line of sight is needed. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Pistol
Permanent Treasure Glyph
When attacking, this figure may use the Pistol Special Attack.
Pistol Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 2.
This figure may attack up to 3 times each turn with Pistol Special Attack.

Rifle
Permanent Treasure Glyph
When attacking, this figure may use Rifle Special Attack.
Rifle Special Attack
Range 10. Attack 1.
Choose a non-adjacent, Small or Medium figure to attack. The chosen figure cannot roll defense dice when attacked by this figures Rifle Special Attack. This figure may not use Rifle Special Attack if it moved this turn.

Hunting Knife
Permanent Treasure Glyph
This figure adds 1 die to its normal attack against adjacent figures.

McHotcakes February 4th, 2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1756882)
Do we want to leave the Treasure glyphs strictly as add-ons for a scenario or try to incorporate them into the character design?

I am also wondering about this. They way he is worded now he only gains ability glyphs through Time Out. Should we make it to where he can gain ability and treasure glyphs through Time Out? Or does that break theme?

Balantai February 4th, 2013 03:23 PM

IMO we should leave them for scenarios.

Balantai February 6th, 2013 01:36 PM

Assuming the treasure glyphs are for scenarios, what kind of cost are we thinking?

EDIT: And for choosing Ability Glyphs, what do you think about making it random?

mac122 February 6th, 2013 02:05 PM

Yeah, let's leave the T-glyphs for scenarios. Thomas gains knowledge and abilities when he shifts realities he doesn't come back better armed.

If we make it random, it would help keep the cost down a few points. Though, thematically, I think Thomas would gain the knowledge he needed to face the situation he's in. LC? Does it matter which way we go?

THOMAS OF HUNTER
Start the game with 5 Ability Glyphs symbol-side down next to this card. Whenever Thomas Hunter successfully uses his Time Out Special Power, choose an Ability Glyph at random and place it power-side up on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 Ability Glyphs. For the rest of the game, Thomas Hunter may use any Ability Glyph on this card as if it a Special Power on his card. Add 1 die to Thomas Hunter's attack and defense for each Ability Glyph on this card.

In his unboosted state, he's about 50 points. If he gets 3 ability glyphs on his card, he's a melee monster at 6 attack, 5 defense, and 3 special attacks or powers to use. Around 160-170? Put his starting cost at 100-120?

McHotcakes February 6th, 2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1758476)
And for choosing Ability Glyphs, what do you think about making it random?

I'm against having random ability glyphs. I feel like thematically Thomas would go to sleep and return with the best set of skills in order to help him win.

JC McMinis February 7th, 2013 09:45 PM

I like what u you guys have done here with Thomas Hunter. Sickness has finally finished running it's course here. I agree with Mr. Hotcakes on the glyphs not being randon. He would aquire the skills necessary to get the job done.

Balantai February 8th, 2013 11:58 AM

Any final thoughts, Lama? I think we're close to finalizing this one.

mac122 February 8th, 2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McHotcakes (Post 1758526)
Quote:

I'm against having random ability glyphs. I feel like thematically Thomas would go to sleep and return with the best set of skills in order to help him win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1759693)
... I agree with Mr. Hotcakes on the glyphs not being randon. He would aquire the skills necessary to get the job done.

The more I think about it, I agree with this. I believe it fits with how LC described the character.

THOMAS OF HUNTER
Start the game with 5 Ability Glyphs power-side up next to this card. Whenever Thomas Hunter successfully uses his Time Out Special Power, choose an Ability Glyph and place it on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 Ability Glyphs. For the rest of the game, Thomas Hunter may use any Ability Glyph on this card as if it were a Special Power on his card. Add 1 die to Thomas Hunter's attack and defense for each Ability Glyph on this card.

Balantai February 8th, 2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1760037)
Quote:

Originally Posted by McHotcakes (Post 1758526)
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1759693)
... I agree with Mr. Hotcakes on the glyphs not being randon. He would aquire the skills necessary to get the job done.

The more I think about it, I agree with this. I believe it fits with how LC described the character.

THOMAS OF HUNTER
Start the game with 5 Ability Glyphs power-side up next to this card. Whenever Thomas Hunter successfully uses his Time Out Special Power, choose an Ability Glyph and place it on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 Ability Glyphs. For the rest of the game, Thomas Hunter may use any Ability Glyph on this card as if it were a Special Power on his card. Add 1 die to Thomas Hunter's attack and defense for each Ability Glyph on this card.

Sounds good, Mac.

Lamaclown February 8th, 2013 12:57 PM

Sorry for my absence (again). I am definitely up for non-random glyphs. That is more in line with how Thomas operated in the books.

What mac has there looks good to me,

Balantai February 8th, 2013 12:58 PM

Current:

Thomas Hunter
Aquilla
Human
Unique Hero
Protector
Resolute

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 2

THOMAS OF HUNTER

UNDERESTIMATED
If there is at least one Treasure Glyph or Ability Glyph on this card, opponent's figures roll 1 less attack die when attacking Thomas Hunter with a normal attack.

TIME OUT
If Thomas Hunter receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may remove an unrevealed order marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or higher, ignore any wounds just received.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ability Glyphs
Quote:

WUSHU/WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
When this figure attacks with a normal attack it may attack any or all figures adjacent to it. Roll each attack separately.

TACTICAL SWITCH
When this figure attacks an opponent's Small or Medium figure, before rolling the attack dice, you may switch this figure with the defending figure. After switching spaces, this figure must continue that attack, if possible, and cannot attack any other figure this turn. Figures moved by Tactical Switch never take any leaving engagement attacks. An opponent's figure may be moved by Tactical Switch only once per turn.

COUNTERSTRIKE
When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable wounds on the attacking figure.

TACTICIAN
Friendly figures adjacent to the figure that controls this Ability Glyph may add 1 to their attack and 1 to their defense.

FIELD GENERAL
After revealing an Order Marker on the figure that control's this Ability Glyph's card, before taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with any squad you control.
Treasure Glyphs
Quote:

Black Powder Bombs Special Attack
Temporary Treasure Glyph
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally Thomas Hunter may use his Black Powder Bombs Special Attack. Choose a figure to attack, no clear line of sight is needed. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Pistol
Permanent Treasure Glyph
When attacking, this figure may use the Pistol Special Attack.
Pistol Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 2.
This figure may attack up to 3 times each turn with Pistol Special Attack.

Rifle
Permanent Treasure Glyph
When attacking, this figure may use Rifle Special Attack.
Rifle Special Attack
Range 10. Attack 1.
Choose a non-adjacent, Small or Medium figure to attack. The chosen figure cannot roll defense dice when attacked by this figures Rifle Special Attack. This figure may not use Rifle Special Attack if it moved this turn.

Hunting Knife
Permanent Treasure Glyph
This figure adds 1 die to its normal attack against adjacent figures.
With Lama's approval, I'm happy with this. :thumbsup:

mac122 February 8th, 2013 01:02 PM

Looks good. How about the points?

Balantai February 8th, 2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1760065)
Looks good. How about the points?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1746604)
Points, shmoints! Just pay what you can afford. :)

:D

boromir96 February 8th, 2013 01:28 PM

Ooh.. Thomas of Hunter... I love those books, can't wait to see the finished version!

Balantai February 8th, 2013 01:33 PM

140?

mac122 February 8th, 2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1760077)
140?

What if I can't afford that? :D

That sounds about right.

BTW, I won't be around much the next couple days. My wife and I are getting away for the weekend for our anniversary. 23 years with Mrs. Mac.

mac122 February 8th, 2013 06:54 PM

Before I go, here are the treasure and ability glyph cards for Thomas Hunter. If you get a chance, please check them over for wording issues, typos, etc.

Confred February 8th, 2013 09:24 PM

Good looking mock-ups
I don't like them being called Ability Glyphs though. Abilities in HS are Powers
They should be Power Glyphs

Edit: I like Rifle. It's a copy of Deadeye Dan's special power, which I also like. The issue I have is that Dan uses a rifle Enhanced by Ullar, a near godlike figure. Thomas here is using just a rifle. Lower the range out of respect perhaps, to 8 or 9 perhaps.

mac122 February 9th, 2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 1760293)
Good looking mock-ups
I don't like them being called Ability Glyphs though. Abilities in HS are Powers
They should be Power Glyphs

Edit: I like Rifle. It's a copy of Deadeye Dan's special power, which I also like. The issue I have is that Dan uses a rifle Enhanced by Ullar, a near godlike figure. Thomas here is using just a rifle. Lower the range out of respect perhaps, to 8 or 9 perhaps.

This rifle is in Valhalla, too. No reason it can't have the same power as DED's - and definitely not an issue of respect. I won't fight it if a majority agree it should be lower.

I'm OK with calling them Power Glyphs, though yours is the first and only objection to "Ability", so far at least. Again, majority rules.

What say the rest of you about the rifle and the name for our special glyphs?

SirGalahad February 10th, 2013 12:13 AM

Lower the rifle and Power Glyphs are fine.

McHotcakes February 10th, 2013 01:38 AM

I'd prefer Ability Glyphs but Power Glyphs is fine. And I agree about lowering the range of the rifle by a space or two.

mac122 February 11th, 2013 04:29 PM

I'll change the Ability Glyphs to Power Glyphs.

Range for the rifle: 8 or 9?

McHotcakes February 11th, 2013 04:47 PM

I feel like like 9 might be a little too high.

My vote is for 8.

Balantai February 11th, 2013 04:52 PM

I agree with 8.

mac122 February 11th, 2013 05:48 PM

Sounds like 8 it is. Here are the updated glyph cards

Any other comments about the point cost for Thomas? Balantai suggested 140. I could see a little less since he starts out pretty weak. I don't think it should be any higher.

Confred February 11th, 2013 06:36 PM

Those glyphs look fabulous.
After reading the Treasure Glyphs, I can see why some of you wanted Thomas to be able to pick those in addition to Power Glyphs to represent his gained to knowledge to craft them.

Balantai February 12th, 2013 11:25 AM

Do we feel that 130 is a little better cost?

Lamaclown February 12th, 2013 11:40 AM

The glyphs are awesome, mac! Great work (as if it wold be anything but from you).

130-140 sounds about right for this guy to me. The potential with both ability and treasure glyphs should keep his price in the higher region.

Balantai February 12th, 2013 11:44 AM

I suggested 140.
Mac suggested less than 140.
Lama suggested 130 - 140.
I'm thinking 130 is where we should be. Any objections?

mac122 February 12th, 2013 11:46 AM

I like 130 for him. He starts out pretty mediocre. He can get very strong if the dice go the right way and your opponent cooperates by repeatedly trying to kill him early on.

On the glyphs, if anyone has any better suggestions for the subtitles on Power Glyphs, please post them. Most are pretty generic.

Balantai February 12th, 2013 11:49 AM

Awesome. jcmcminis will be up next. Post when ready. :D

boromir96 February 12th, 2013 12:11 PM

Just a thought on the Rifle, DED's is enhanced true, but I't also a Civil War Era Sniper Rifle. Whereas a Rifle Thomas would be using could realistically shoot 10x further. Thoughts?

Balantai February 12th, 2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boromir96 (Post 1762630)
Just a thought on the Rifle, DED's is enhanced true, but I't also a Civil War Era Sniper Rifle. Whereas a Rifle Thomas would be using could realistically shoot 10x further. Thoughts?

Realistically, a bullet would do much more damage than an arrow which would do much more damage than a punch, but all three have been represented as having 3 Atk in Heroscape. ;)

mac122 February 12th, 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1762632)
Quote:

Originally Posted by boromir96 (Post 1762630)

Realistically, a bullet would do much more damage than an arrow which would do much more damage than a punch, but all three have been represented as having 3 Atk in Heroscape. ;)

I originally had it at 10, like DED's, but several of the others thought a lower amount would be appropriate. I'm fine with 8. It will still provide a useful special attack to anyone who picks it up.

Oh, looky what I found!
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps54fdcbc6.jpg
If you get a moment, please look this over for any typ0s, mispellings, ect. and let me know before I post it in the Display Thread.

Balantai February 12th, 2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1762635)
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps54fdcbc6.jpg
If you get a moment, please look this over for any typ0s, mispellings, ect. and let me know before I post it in the Display Thread.

I haven't looked, yet, Mac. I'll be able to look once I get home tonight since I can't view them from my work computer.

Confred February 12th, 2013 04:19 PM

THOMAS OF HUNTER
1) "For the rest of the game, Thomas Hunter may use any Power Glyph on this card as if it were a special power on his card." - The text on each of the Power Glyphs clearly state that figure holding the power gains the power. Thus, this line should be removed.

UNDERESTIMATED
A) I'd never underestimate somebody as buff and scowly as that guy in the picture :P I imagined a school teacher version of the guy from the office that is on and off boyfriend to the receptionist. :D

2) At first glance, 130, but those are some good Power Glyphs and he can get 3 of them. 140
I have some time, let me play him and see how things go:
Thomas gets whittled down to 1 life. turn 1 of next round: attacked by squad. blow x to time out and stay alive. blow 3 to stay alive. blow 2 to stay alive. dies on turn 2 without order markers remaining to time out.

120 points. or 110.

Edit: I forgot underestimated, so he probably wouldn't have gone down that fast.
With that said, he felt like a berserker to me, not like the character I heard described.
Even though he is essentially an 8 life figure, I would prefer him to have some healing.

Life 4
"If Thomas Hunter receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may remove an unrevealed order marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, remove all wounds from this card."~

mac122 February 12th, 2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 1762797)
THOMAS OF HUNTER
1) "For the rest of the game, Thomas Hunter may use any Power Glyph on this card as if it were a special power on his card." - The text on each of the Power Glyphs clearly state that figure holding the power gains the power. Thus, this line should be removed.

UNDERESTIMATED
A) I'd never underestimate somebody as buff and scowly as that guy in the picture :P I imagined a school teacher version of the guy from the office that is on and off boyfriend to the receptionist. :D

2) At first glance, 130, but those are some good Power Glyphs and he can get 3 of them. 140
I have some time, let me play him and see how things go:
Thomas gets whittled down to 1 life. turn 1 of next round: attacked by squad. blow x to time out and stay alive. blow 3 to stay alive. blow 2 to stay alive. dies on turn 2 without order markers remaining to time out.

120 points. or 110.

Edit: I forgot underestimated, so he probably wouldn't have gone down that fast.
With that said, he felt like a berserker to me, not like the character I heard described.
Even though he is essentially an 8 life figure, I would prefer him to have some healing.

Life 4
"If Thomas Hunter receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may remove an unrevealed order marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, remove all wounds from this card."~

Good point on THOMAS OF HUNTER. I agree that bit can be removed. As far as UNDERESTIMATED, maybe it's because of his youth not his biceps? :shrug: I also imagine the publisher wouldn't have gone for a nerdy, bow-tie wearing school teacher* for the cover art on the graphic novel. ;)

We can certainly discuss adding healing and reducing the Life to 4.

* some of my best teachers were nerdy, though not many wore bow-ties. :grin:

McHotcakes February 12th, 2013 08:28 PM

I agree with Confred about 4 life plus healing.

As for Underestimated I feel like Thomas should only get the extra attack and defense die for every Power glyph, and not every treasure glyph. I feel like somebody wouldn't underestimate if he was holding a rifle, but they would if he were to take a nap and all of a sudden learned a whole new set of fighting abilities.

Lamaclown February 12th, 2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McHotcakes (Post 1762972)
As for Underestimated I feel like Thomas should only get the extra attack and defense die for every Power glyph, and not every treasure glyph. I feel like somebody wouldn't underestimate if he was holding a rifle, but they would if he were to take a nap and all of a sudden learned a whole new set of fighting abilities.

Good catch, McH. I would agree with that.

mac122 February 12th, 2013 09:13 PM

LC - since we're not done after all, why don't you post a draft with any of these suggestions you think fit.

Lamaclown February 13th, 2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1763006)
LC - since we're not done after all, why don't you post a draft with any of these suggestions you think fit.

Actually...
After thinking about it and going back to the books, the Treasure Glyphs will work fine with Underestimated. In the book, Carlos, the main antagonist and assassin in this reality, underestimated Thomas several times when Thomas had a weapon because Carlos knew Thomas had no weapons experience or training. So, his opponents did still underestimate him even when he was armed.

Sorry for the back and forth... :oops:

mac122 February 13th, 2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1763163)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1763006)

Actually...
After thinking about it and going back to the books, the Treasure Glyphs will work fine with Underestimated. In the book, Carlos, the main antagonist and assassin in this reality, underestimated Thomas several times when Thomas had a weapon because Carlos knew Thomas had no weapons experience or training. So, his opponents did still underestimate him even when he was armed.

Sorry for the back and forth... :oops:

What about lowering the Life to 4 and adding healing into Time Out?

Lamaclown February 13th, 2013 09:52 AM

I think the card as is will work wonderfully with the wording change proposed by Confred. Right now, Time Out is nice and simple. I would like to forego full theme in favor of mechanics on this one. So, just so everything is clear...

Quote:

Thomas Hunter
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Protector
Resolute
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 2
Points 130

THOMAS OF HUNTER
Begin the game with 5 Power Glyphs, power-side up, next to this card. Whenever Thomas Hunter successfully uses his Time Out special power, choose a Power Glyph and place it on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 Power Glyphs. Add 1 die to Thomas Hunter's attack and defense for each Power Glyph on this card.

UNDERESTIMATED
If there is at least 1 Treasure glyph or Power Glyph on this card, opponent's figures roll 1 less attack die when attacking Thomas Hunter with a normal attack.

TIME OUT
It is exactly the same as what mac has on the card already minus the extra language that was in Thomas of Hunter that Confred pointed out.

mac122 February 13th, 2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1763202)
I think the card as is will work wonderfully with the wording change proposed by Confred. Right now, Time Out is nice and simple. I would like to forego full theme in favor of mechanics on this one. So, just so everything is clear...

Quote:

Thomas Hunter
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Protector
Resolute
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 2
Points 130

THOMAS OF HUNTER
Begin the game with 5 Power Glyphs, power-side up, next to this card. Whenever Thomas Hunter successfully uses his Time Out special power, choose a Power Glyph and place it on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 Power Glyphs. Add 1 die to Thomas Hunter's attack and defense for each Power Glyph on this card.

UNDERESTIMATED
If there is at least 1 Treasure glyph or Power Glyph on this card, opponent's figures roll 1 less attack die when attacking Thomas Hunter with a normal attack.

TIME OUT
It is exactly the same as what mac has on the card already minus the extra language that was in Thomas of Hunter that Confred pointed out.

Sounds good. Why don't we leave Time Out as it is for now and change the point cost to 120? If a few more people playtest Thomas and find he is too easily defeated without healing, then we can revisit Confred's suggestion.

Lamaclown February 13th, 2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1763213)
Sounds good. Why don't we leave Time Out as it is for now and change the point cost to 120? If a few more people playtest Thomas and find he is too easily defeated without healing, then we can revisit Confred's suggestion.

:thumbsup:

Confred February 13th, 2013 01:05 PM

Without healing, he might be closer to 110 points

For THOMAS OF HUNTER, do we want the Power Glyph selection to potentially choose multiple of the same power? It's not relevant now, but if Power Glyphs are revisited later, he'll have access to those. And some of those might become more powerful in multiple.
I don't see an issue, because it's within theme of him bettering himself based on the situation.
"Begin the game with 5 different Power Glyphs... "
is "..., power-side up,..." necessary since they don't have to be different?
I can see the argument for symbol-side up, to increase tactical strength. In the book, the opponents aren't expecting him to learn new things on the fly. In reality, the opponent knows Thomas will learn, but with this tweak the experience could compare to the book, because the selection of what Thomas will learn will* still be unexpected.
Which leads me to, if "symbol-side up" is rejected and there isn't a particular reason to have power-side up, could we leave it out altogether?
"Begin the game with 5 Power Glyphs next to this card."

mac122 February 15th, 2013 02:32 PM

I'm OK with using "symbol-side up", but is it that big a deal that your opponent would know the pool of powers you'll choose from? I think leaving it out all together is a good choice.

Anyone else have a feel for the points? Confred suggests 110. I could see 120 because of his potential, but we could go with 110 for now.