Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sales and Trades (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Selling - Comic/C3G Heroclix, LOTR Heroclix (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54397)

Good Pig October 20th, 2017 08:09 AM

Selling - Comic/C3G Heroclix, LOTR Heroclix

Comic / C3G Heroclix

I'd like to sell all of the DC, Marvel and Other together as one lot. About 2/3 of the figures are rebased on the C3G style black base with the street sticker.

DC
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel
Spoiler Alert!

Other
Spoiler Alert!

Lord of the Rings Heroclix
Pictures: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/d...344959616.html

All cards are included. Great condition. I'd like sell all of the LOTR stuff together.

Spoiler Alert!

Angear October 20th, 2017 01:48 PM

Re: Selling Collection - ROTV, SOTM, BTFF, BFTU, Heroes, Squ

I might be interested in some of it, although I definitely don't think I need all of it as a lot (or could afford it) I live close enough where I could meet for pickup, so let me know if you are interested in breaking the lot up :)

Spazzfist October 20th, 2017 03:10 PM

I am interested in parts of it too, but would require shipping. If this is an issue, I can reach out to my Facebook peeps and see if anyone lives in your neck of the woods.

quozl October 20th, 2017 06:16 PM

Are you keeping C3G stuff?

Good Pig October 20th, 2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 2165822)

I'm keeping a core set of custom figures and terrain that got the most use when I used to play. So not keeping everything C3G related or other customs.

I have quite a few Moloids, Cops, SHIELD Agents, AIM Agents, SWAT, Criminals, and the C-Lister superheroes that I would like to sell. Let me know if you're interested in any of those type of figures and I'll compile a list of what I've all got.

Good Pig October 20th, 2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angear (Post 2165803)
I might be interested in some of it, although I definitely don't think I need all of it as a lot (or could afford it) I live close enough where I could meet for pickup, so let me know if you are interested in breaking the lot up :)

If I decide to go that direction, I will definitely let you know. Thanks.

Good Pig October 20th, 2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spazzfist (Post 2165808)
I am interested in parts of it too, but would require shipping. If this is an issue, I can reach out to my Facebook peeps and see if anyone lives in your neck of the woods.

Yeah, I would prefer not to ship it because of the shipping expense and the value of everything. Let me know if local pickup through a friend will work. Thanks.

quozl October 20th, 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Pig (Post 2165847)
Quote:

I'm keeping a core set of custom figures and terrain that got the most use when I used to play. So not keeping everything C3G related or other customs.

I have quite a few Moloids, Cops, SHIELD Agents, AIM Agents, SWAT, Criminals, and the C-Lister superheroes that I would like to sell. Let me know if you're interested in any of those type of figures and I'll compile a list of what I've all got.

Please do! If not me, I have a friend who is most likely interested.

Good Pig October 20th, 2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 2165851)
Quote:

Quote:

OK, sounds good. I will probably start a new thread then with everything custom I'm willing to part with. :thumbsup:

japes October 20th, 2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

a friend or two...

FlamingSword October 23rd, 2017 12:07 PM

I would be willing to purchase the entire lot if you ship it. Message me and we can work out a price and details if you're willing or interested

Good Pig October 24th, 2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 2165860)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

a friend or two...

OP updated with Comic/C3G and LOTR Heroclix figures.