Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Units (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Nerak $50 on ebay (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2627)

outtakontroll September 10th, 2006 01:24 PM

Nerak $50 on ebay

WOW I was searching ebay for heroscape and saw nerak selling for $50 !
I still have 4 neraks from my tru trip that time. I had 5 but I traded 1 to a guy back on .net for an eov master set. I just may have to sell 3 ! I will keep 1 for myself of course. I may also offer them up for trade in the trade thread. I just cant believe they are selling for $50 on ebay. WOW!

...............outtakontroll

Su-Bak-Na September 10th, 2006 01:27 PM

I would never pay that much for one fig, it's insane.

outtakontroll September 10th, 2006 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na
I would never pay that much for one fig, it's insane.

I definately agree ! that is why I was so shocked when i seen it !

..................outtakontroll

theats September 10th, 2006 01:29 PM

tru dat

DOUBLE TRUE.

K/H_Addict September 10th, 2006 01:36 PM

what do you want for one of your spare neraks, outtakontroll?

outtakontroll September 10th, 2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
what do you want for one of your spare neraks, outtakontroll?

Id like a castle set, Or a snow set seeing az how they are goin for so much on ebay

........outtakontroll

K/H_Addict September 10th, 2006 01:43 PM

well, since may or june or whenever they were "released," i have only seen 1 snow set, and that was about a week ago, and i am keeping it. I also haven't seen castles since i got mine, but i'd gladly trade one for nerak (if i ever see another)

theats September 10th, 2006 01:43 PM

it would go goods with your nerak.

Thor September 10th, 2006 01:46 PM

$50 for a tiny piece of plastic? That is not even a new sculpt, just a repaint of a figure you can easily find all over? Sorry, I would have to pass, I am not into getting ripped off. For $5-10 I would consider it, anymore then that and I wouldn't. Same goes for Hawthorne. For 50 bucks I would rather have 2 extra castle sets then a repaint.

outtakontroll September 10th, 2006 01:46 PM

Ive never seen a snow , castle or 2nd large heroes set in my area. For that matter, Ive never seen wave 4 or 5 either.

K/H_Addict September 10th, 2006 01:49 PM

i have seen about a dozen RV's, and a few sets of wave 5 (like 6 full sets), but wave 4 has been lacking since about 2 weeks prior to the release of wave 5. PM me if you want and maybe we can work a trade some time

Naiko September 10th, 2006 02:01 PM

I still don't understand why Hasbro doesn't release the promo figures as a "bonus" in later expansions. How hard would it be to toss a Nerak or Hawthorn in the latest expansion this winter?