Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G SuperScape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   The C3G Cave - Hangout (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30565)

Lord Pyre June 2nd, 2010 12:57 PM

Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Just so you guys know, the Black Mask card is in the gallery, not so secret anymore... :p

He's pretty awesome, but I'm disappointed he doesn't have 5 or 6 life. In the comics, he's been beat up, blown up, and whatever else and he just keeps going because of his philosophy that true strength is the ability to withstand pain. (The few comics I've actually read were with Mask, because he's my favorite villain)

...But I'm sure you guys did him just fine, haha! ;) I love it that he shoots his people, hehe...

Xn F M June 2nd, 2010 01:06 PM

I need to track down some more Street Thugs. . . .

Felindar June 2nd, 2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 858607)
As for its impact on Marvel Heroscape? I doubt we'll see any. I'm fairly certain our beloved offshoot is deader than Jason Todd.

Hey since he is back as the Red Hood. Dose that mean there is hope?:rofl:

IAmBatman June 2nd, 2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1100160)
Just so you guys know, the Black Mask card is in the gallery, not so secret anymore... :p

He's pretty awesome, but I'm disappointed he doesn't have 5 or 6 life. In the comics, he's been beat up, blown up, and whatever else and he just keeps going because of his philosophy that true strength is the ability to withstand pain. (The few comics I've actually read were with Mask, because he's my favorite villain)

...But I'm sure you guys did him just fine, haha! ;) I love it that he shoots his people, hehe...

Who posted that?? It's definitely a violation of our current group rules for the card to be publicly posted at this stage ...

Lord Pyre June 2nd, 2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1100228)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1100160)

Who posted that?? It's definitely a violation of our current group rules for the card to be publicly posted at this stage ...

It's in the gallery with the C3G tag. Probably just a mistake.

tcglkn June 2nd, 2010 02:46 PM

A3n uploaded it there. Is it the official one?

IAmBatman June 2nd, 2010 03:00 PM

Nothing is official until it's officially released. :-)

tcglkn June 2nd, 2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1100265)
Nothing is official until it's officially released. :-)

So whats up with the nasty little teaser? :lol:

Balantai June 2nd, 2010 03:16 PM

You can say it's not official, Bats, but that card is in the final revision stage. We're not going to see any changes without some major revoting on your end. Odds are, that's the final version. :neener:

1Mmirg June 2nd, 2010 03:19 PM

Well, since we aren't getting D2 teases yet, it's great to get a C3G tease :).

Hahma June 2nd, 2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1100228)

....heads will roll. Someone's ass is grass and Bats is the lawnmower. :buttkick::nkick::D

quozl June 2nd, 2010 03:59 PM

But I like A3N!