Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

mac122 April 12th, 2012 10:21 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

If you guys can hash this all out, that would be great. I won't be able to repost a card until later this evening.

tcglkn April 12th, 2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1591712)
I can't get into the details now, but the glyph power is referencing The Source as a separate power when the powers come from having the marker. Also the glyph references removing wound markers from "this card", but the glyph card won't have wound markers.

GLYPH OF THE SOURCE
This Glyph is always placed power side up. When a Small or Medium Unique Hero you control that does not have the Immortal 11 power is destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 15 or higher, place a green Source marker on that figure's Army Card, remove any wound markers from that army card and place that figure figure on any empty space in your start zone. Soulborgs, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by The Glyph of the Source. Figures with a Source Marker gain The Quickening and Immortal 11 special powers shown below:
[List Powers Here]

mac122 April 13th, 2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1591731)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1591712)
I can't get into the details now, but the glyph power is referencing The Source as a separate power when the powers come from having the marker. Also the glyph references removing wound markers from "this card", but the glyph card won't have wound markers.

GLYPH OF THE SOURCE
This Glyph is always placed power side up. When a small or medium Unique Hero you control that does not have the Immortal 11 power is destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 15 or higher, place a green Source Marker on that figure's Army Card, remove any wound markers from that Army Card and place that figure figure on any empty space in your start zone. Soulborgs, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by The Glyph of the Source. Figures with a Source Marker gain the Immortal 11 and The Quickening special powers shown below:[List Powers Here]

Here's an updated glyph card with tcglkn's wording (with a few exceptions as edited).
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...ESOURCE-v4.jpg

Also, the Agent Carr sword just didn't look right, so I sacrificed an extra SotM Drake to get some new arms and a more appropriate looking blade. I just wish I could find a head that looks more like Duncan.
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a.../duncanmod.jpg

JC McMinis April 13th, 2012 06:33 AM

Awesome work mac on that figure and the glyph card looks great as well.

JC McMinis April 13th, 2012 04:24 PM

Ok Taeblewalker lets have your choice.

Fi Skirata April 13th, 2012 08:41 PM

To kinda-of echo William099's request, do you think you would be interested in another member :D. As I am settled in my new house now and my intense involvement with HoSS (I was designing the entirety of Delta Squad + 1 explosive glyph at the same time) has lessened, since for now I am just helping tweak other designs, I was hoping to help out this group some.

Edit: Also, I would be glad to do a synergies-thing (I enjoy that) similar to the Archives I made for HoSS/BoSS.

mac122 April 13th, 2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fi Skirata (Post 1592352)
To kinda-of echo William099's request, do you think you would be interested in another member :D. As I am settled in my new house now and my intense involvement with HoSS (I was designing the entirety of Delta Squad + 1 explosive glyph at the same time) has lessened, since for now I am just helping tweak other designs, I was hoping to help out this group some.

Edit: Also, I would be glad to do a synergies-thing (I enjoy that) similar to the Archives I made for HoSS/BoSS.

Stick around, contribute to the discussions, and you will earn a chance to be added to the rotation.

Taeblewalker April 14th, 2012 01:21 AM

Thundarr The Barbarian!

JC McMinis April 14th, 2012 10:13 AM

Holy freakin' crap. Awesome choice Taeblewalker.

Here's a few ideas. As I recall his Sword cut through most object like butter so.

Sunsword
Destructable Objects do not roll defense dice when attacked by Thundarr.

or

Sunsword
When Thundarr attacks a destructable object or a soulborg, construct or unread figure, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit.

JC McMinis April 18th, 2012 04:36 PM

Lords of Light....I guess no one else has anything to say. Why don't you go ahead and post your 1st draft Taeblewalker!

mac122 April 18th, 2012 04:41 PM

Sorry, gang, I don't know anything about Thundarr and haven't had time to look him up. Go ahead and post something, TW, and I'll try to chime in on mechanics.

Taeblewalker April 18th, 2012 06:03 PM

Demon Dogs!

Well, here is what I have.

Thundarr The Barbarian
Fights for Aquilla

Human
Unique Hero
Barbarian
Fearless
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3

SUN SWORD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.

Soulborgs and Destructible objects roll two less defense dice against Sun Sword Special Attack.

LORDS OF LIGHT
Thundarr may not use Sun Sword Special Attack against Human figures.