Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V Public Playtesting (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Welcome to the C3V Public Playtesting Forum - READ FIRST (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54622)

Astroking112 January 31st, 2019 02:56 PM

Re: Welcome to the C3V Public Playtesting Forum - READ FIRST

Alright, I'll let her make whatever army she likes, then. Thanks for the additional info.

Sir Heroscape January 31st, 2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2249217)
Last I heard (about 2 days ago), that's going to be moved sometime this weekend.

Have the issues with the online App been resolved? I’d really like to start playing online again...

Astroking112 March 2nd, 2019 06:21 AM

I finally finished recording and posting all of the C3V playtest reports that were turned in to me at the end of the event that I ran today. We completed a total of seven games involving C3V units, for a total of 11 separate reports. The majority of our turnout was new players, so most of our builds were far from optimal (and some involved prospective SoV customs), but I hope that these reports can still be put to some use.

From what I gathered from speaking to everyone, just about every custom was found to at least be fun and enjoyable to use. Outside of some minor balance concerns (which I personally believe to be mostly from a lack of experience with the game), there were almost no complaints about the C3V units. Kudos and thanks to all of the designers!

Dad_Scaper March 2nd, 2019 09:51 AM

Thanks, AK!!

superfrog March 2nd, 2019 12:16 PM

Thanks so much!

Astroking112 March 2nd, 2019 02:04 PM

No problem! I'm happy to help!

superfrog March 26th, 2019 11:45 AM

New addition today: Himmelskralle!

We've also removed the 12th Rifles while they get an issue worked out with their Gas Grenades, and Deltacron has moved along.

We're getting closer to a few new releases, including a big surprise!

superfrog March 29th, 2019 11:49 AM

Another new addition: the Red Mantis Blade Dancers!

superfrog April 9th, 2019 12:50 PM

If you like online playtesting, here's some good news:

All released VC figures are now available for online play (all the way up through Uzog from last week).

On top of that, most of the Public Playtesting units are available for online play: Suskra, Millerson, Red Mantis Blade Dancers, and Himmelskralle.

EDIT: A link would be nice, huh? The Unreleased Figures sheet is here, and is also linked from the main VC sheet.

superfrog May 23rd, 2019 01:05 PM

Hey folks!

If you're looking to do some tests for us these next couple of weeks, could you focus on Suskra, Millerson, or Gen. Simon Fraser?

We're looking to bring more units into PPT, but we'd like to get a few of the older units moved along first.

Thanks!

flameslayer93 May 23rd, 2019 01:31 PM

Hopefully LE and I can get a few games in over the extended weekend. :)

Dad_Scaper May 23rd, 2019 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flameslayer93 (Post 2283780)
Hopefully LE and I can get a few games in over the extended weekend. :)

Hey! Why doesn't she post anything anymore?! Is it something you said?