Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Contests and Forum Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Thanksgiving Custom Contest (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38075)

tcglkn October 22nd, 2011 12:46 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest

Each person has a different muse. :) I'm very proud of my Halloween custom.

Lamaclown October 22nd, 2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1500985)
Each person has a different muse. :) I'm very proud of my Halloween custom.

And by the looks of the votes so far, you should be (I love having insider information :))

flameslayer93 October 22nd, 2011 02:22 AM

Gobble Gobble

Gobble gobble gobble!!

(trans: I might enter this one, I had a custom for the Halloween one, but no time to test it, sad :( A giant turkey sounds like it could be funny.)

iceman3317 October 22nd, 2011 11:08 AM

Hmm this sounds fun. I didn't enter then Halloween one,but I think I will enter this one.

samuelfrost4 October 22nd, 2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman3317 (Post 1501096)
Hmm this sounds fun. I didn't enter then Halloween one,but I think I will enter this one.

Do you make cards? Because I would be willing to make cards for a few people. If anyone wants me to make cards for them just PM me! However I will only make cards for like 3 or 4 people. Ok?

Arch-vile October 22nd, 2011 02:00 PM

This turkey will be fun, powers will be tricky... Big thanks to Lamaclown for setting this all up and Auggies for his generous donation.

Jim October 22nd, 2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1500981)
The creative juices just flowed for the turkey but the muse just woudn't sing for me for the Halloween custom.

Good. That means you didn't cook it for too long. Mmmm.... Turkey....

clancampbell October 22nd, 2011 05:00 PM

So we don't have to make it a giant turkey, that might actually make it easier for me to come up with something.

iceman3317 October 22nd, 2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 (Post 1501112)
Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman3317 (Post 1501096)

Do you make cards? Because I would be willing to make cards for a few people. If anyone wants me to make cards for them just PM me! However I will only make cards for like 3 or 4 people. Ok?

iceman3317 October 22nd, 2011 07:31 PM

I got it thanks though. Sorry about last post. It isn't wanting to show the message.

Lamaclown October 22nd, 2011 08:23 PM

Posted a FAQ at the end of the OP.

awesomeunleashed October 23rd, 2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1500981)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1500977)
I look forward to it. But you can't push the muse. :) I just barely got it in time for the Halloween one so maybe.

This I know only too well. Believe it or not, I had a much easier time designing my turkey than I did my Halloween custom (I have designed a card for each contest even though I won't be entering them).

The creative juices just flowed for the turkey but the muse just woudn't sing for me for the Halloween custom.

Me too! I've had my card for the turkey finished since a few hours after you originally posted this thread.