Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

William099 June 11th, 2017 08:40 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2152727)
I'll be available for a game in about an hour: 8pm central
@William099

Unfortunately I won't be. I have night shifts on Sunday night and I take my prework nap during that time.

Sheep June 12th, 2017 02:21 PM

Anyone available for a game? Can start ASAP. I'm not sure how long I'll be available but just PM me.

kevindola June 17th, 2017 09:35 AM

I am available most of the day today for a game.

EDIT: None Found (well Sir Heroscape, but too late for me)

kevindola June 19th, 2017 08:34 PM

Available for a game tonight. Now till 10pm c

EDIT: No game found until after 10. Too late for me

kevindola June 23rd, 2017 11:09 AM

Callout for anyone who wants to play something this weekend. I will have general availability the rest of the today, Saturday evening, and all of Sunday. (some exceptions might apply)

I am up for personal map/custom playtesting, VC playtesting, Gencon playtesting, or any kind of generic build and battle game.

Sheep June 28th, 2017 02:56 PM

Is anyone available for a game today starting between 5 and as late as 8? I have a special request for the player but I would also be up for whatever. Thanks!

Sir Heroscape June 28th, 2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2155169)
Is anyone available for a game today starting between 5 and as late as 8? I have a special request for the player but I would also be up for whatever. Thanks!

Maybe. Depends on if my friend ends up cancelling on me for our game tonight or not (which is somewhat possible). What's the special request?

tbugg July 2nd, 2017 04:58 PM

Looking to play a game with my 450pt army. PM me if interested, i have until 9est.

Game found!

kevindola July 9th, 2017 12:21 PM

I am available periodically throughout today. Looking to playtest for Gencon or a VC playtest if you have no interest in that. Or one of your customs or map!

And if you have absolutely no interest in any of that, I haven't played my Gauntlet format in quite a while.

Sheep July 9th, 2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2156332)
I am available periodically throughout today. Looking to playtest for Gencon or a VC playtest if you have no interest in that. Or one of your customs or map!

And if you have absolutely no interest in any of that, I haven't played my Gauntlet format in quite a while.

I can play! I'd love to test my new map:

Riot 2.0
Requires: 2 M:tCB, 1 RttFF, 1 VW
https://s21.postimg.org/en9j4d6dj/Riot.png

I have to make the Online Board first though, so maybe give me 15mins?

EDIT: Nvm. I don't know how to do the warehoue without the top part. We can still play a game somehow. You format sounds cool! Let's do that!

kevindola July 9th, 2017 01:11 PM

Hey @heroscaper2010

I already have a game going right now. Maybe something this afternoon?

Sheep July 9th, 2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2156338)
Hey @heroscaper2010

I already have a game going right now. Maybe something this afternoon?

Probably. Just let me know what time.

kevindola July 13th, 2017 02:47 PM

I am available for a game tonight if anyone is interested.

Sheep July 13th, 2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2156740)
I am available for a game tonight if anyone is interested.

I'd be interested. I'd like to test my one of my August Tournament armies. 355pts/12figures. You think you could make 2 armies and we could do it as if it were the actual tourney?

tbugg July 15th, 2017 03:03 PM

Looking to play a game with 450 armies today. PM me.

Dr.Goomonkey July 16th, 2017 01:08 PM

If anybody wants to play a game starting in the next hour I want to. Open to any format. I'd probably vote to play on one of the ARV contest maps.

kevindola July 19th, 2017 07:28 PM

Available for a game tonight

kevindola July 20th, 2017 06:05 PM

Available again tonight for a game. start by 10pm central.

Sheep July 24th, 2017 04:18 PM

Would love to play a game to test out my Agent 216 custom:

Quote:

Agent 216
Vydar

Clone
Unique Hero
Agent
Tricky
MEDIUM 5

Life 3
Move 6
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points ???

DOUBLE AGENT
At the start of the game, choose an opponent. When rolling for initiative, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, the chosen opponent adds 3 to their initiative roll. At the end of each round, if the ‘X’ Order Marker is on this card, immediately reveal it and roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll if you control Agent Skahen.
- If you roll a 1-4, the chosen opponent may take a turn with Agent 216. After taking a turn with Agent 216, the chosen opponent now controls Agent 216. Give this card to that opponent. Agent 216 now follows Utgar and cannot use this special power for the remainder of the game.
- If you roll a 5-13, nothing happens.
- If you roll a 14 or higher, you may take a turn with Agent 216.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Agent 216 attacks, she may attack one additional time.

ONE SHIELD DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, if Agent 216 rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Agent 216 may take for this attack is one.

Sheep July 24th, 2017 09:29 PM

Still available for a game. Would even play my custom Drak Whiptail too.

Quote:

Drak Whiptail
Ullar

Lizardfolk
Unique Hero
Predator
Relentless
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 130

ON THE HUNT
Before taking a turn with Drak Whiptail, if Drak Whiptail is unengaged, you may choose an opponent's figure. While moving, Drak Whiptail may add 4 to his move as long as he ends his move adjacent to the chosen figure. If Drak Whiptail attacks this turn, he must attack the chosen figure.

REGENERATE
After taking a turn with Drak Whiptail, remove 1 Wound Marker from Drak Whiptail's Army Card.
Spoiler Alert!

flameslayer93 July 24th, 2017 11:44 PM

If your still up when i get out of work in an hour, id oblige you @heroscaper2010

Sheep July 25th, 2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flameslayer93 (Post 2157966)
If your still up when i get out of work in an hour, id oblige you @heroscaper2010

I'll get it setup! :lol:

Do you have an army picked out for the tourney coming up? I'll make an army fitting Drak that fits the criteria and you can test your army and I'll test Drak. PM your army and I'll pull the figs.

flameslayer93 July 25th, 2017 12:22 AM

Hawthorne, knights of blackguard x2, dumetef.

Edit: Good game heroscaper2010!

Dr.Goomonkey July 26th, 2017 12:27 PM

Hey, I'm basically a homebody today so if anybody wants to play a game let me know.

Sheep July 26th, 2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2158101)
Hey, I'm basically a homebody today so if anybody wants to play a game let me know.

I can play. Do you mind if I test my custom (Drak Whiptail)?

Dr.Goomonkey July 26th, 2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158106)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2158101)

I can play. Do you mind if I test my custom (Drak Whiptail)?

I sure don't!

Dr.Goomonkey July 26th, 2017 05:20 PM

Great game with heroscaper2010! Both Drak Whiptail and Bob Oom got to see some action. I'll be checking in periodically to see if there are any other takers.

Sheep July 28th, 2017 03:10 PM

I'm available for a game today. Would love to test Drak or my upcoming tourney army.

Sheep July 28th, 2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158315)
I'm available for a game today. Would love to test Drak or my upcoming tourney army.

Still available throughout the night.

kevindola July 28th, 2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158330)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158315)

Still available throughout the night.

I can play now. Send the info for what you want to play.

Sheep July 28th, 2017 09:16 PM

kd and I finished our game. We played a practice match for me for my upcoming tournament in which I played Heracles + 10th x2 and kd played Romans x2, Mogrimm, MBS, and Raelin. We played on Draugur

Raelin took a nice spot for her defensive aura next to the center glacier. 10th roll out. MBS comes and paralyzes a 10th to death. 10th manage to kill MBS quickly and pick off a Roman. 10th and Romans battle it out until there's no 10th and a squad of Romans along with Raelin (4-life left) and Mogrimm (1 wound). Heracles labors to engage Mogrimm and throws him. Mogrimm takes two wounds and retreats towards Raelin and the pod of Romans. Heracles retreats towards the T-Glyph and reveals the most rewarding Healing Potion. Mogrimm tries to counter Heracles with his own T-Glyph grab but triggers the trap and takes a wound. And then duplicates the action on his next turn. Heracles engages the Romans kills one, then Labors to engage Raelin. Heracles kills Raelin, then a 1-life Mogrimm, and then the final 3 Romans, all while taking 7 wounds (with 3 removed).

Winner: HS2010 with half-life Heracles.

Good game once again kd!

superfrog July 29th, 2017 10:38 AM

Anybody want to play a game today? I'm down for anything, Gencon prep, tourney prep, whatever.

Sheep July 29th, 2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2158359)
Anybody want to play a game today? I'm down for anything, Gencon prep, tourney prep, whatever.

I could start at 1:00-1:30ish.

superfrog July 29th, 2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158360)
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2158359)

I could start at 1:00-1:30ish.

Feel free to set up what you want and pick a format and all.

Sheep July 30th, 2017 07:57 AM

I can play anytime today. Whatever works, I might have something I want to do too. Let me know!

Dr.Goomonkey July 30th, 2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158423)
I can play anytime today. Whatever works, I might have something I want to do too. Let me know!

I'll be back to where I have a computer around 1 Pacific, and will be available from then on, pretty much.

Sheep July 30th, 2017 07:24 PM

@Dr.Goomonkey and I just finished a wild one on Stygian Rift. I played my custom Agent 216, alongside Agent Skahen, Command Courier x3, Rygarn, and Otonashi vs. Dr.G's Bob Oom, Werewolf Lord, and Grigor & Rogirg. Glyphs were revealed randomly to be Dagmar and Lodin.

DG lead with the Werewolf and got to Skahen for two wounds. On the next turn, Skahen, now frenzied, left engagement with a CC to attack 216 but the CC had other ideas and kill Skahen. After the second round, Agent 216 decided she was in Vydar deep enough, ready to betray him to give Utgar all of the information she had gathered. Few turns later all that was left of the Vydar army was a couple CCs and Otonashi vs. Utgar's G & R and Bob. After coming down to 1 CC vs. the two Beast and the Giant, the dancing and Fleet Footed-ness was on. With numerous Fleet Footed escapes and multiple 0/1 shield defenses, the last CC was able to kill the Beast and land 3 wounds on the Giant before getting smashed up against the Outcrop by Bob (5 skulls and a 6 for Boomstick).

The glyphs were crazy, lending me initiative a few times including 2 ties (1 with me on Dagmar, which I ended up winning 4 (+8 = 12) to 10, and the other with me on Lodin, right before the last CC got Boomsquished). The Dagmar glyph didn't like Dr.G so much, giving him an initiative win once (and I think he rolled a 20 anyways) out of 3 rolls.

Fun game once again Dr.!

kevindola August 4th, 2017 08:09 PM

available for the next 2-3 hours for a game.

Sheep August 7th, 2017 04:57 PM

Available all night long! Would like to get a test in with my updated Drak Whiptail.

Spoiler Alert!

Dr.Goomonkey August 11th, 2017 02:58 PM

Hey all, I'll be available for about the next eight hours. I'd be up for playtesting customs, either yours or mine or both!

Well, no takers today. I'll be available a good deal of tomorrow too though.

Dr.Goomonkey August 12th, 2017 12:18 PM

Well, I'm again available most of the day. I would probably vote to play with either Bob Oom or Damisa. If you don't want to do that I'm fine with that too though!

:utgar:Bob Oom
Spoiler Alert!

:utgar:Damisa
Spoiler Alert!

Dr.Goomonkey August 13th, 2017 12:49 PM

Well, the last two days didn't get anybody, but I'm still at home with little to do other than eat soft foods. Probably most of the day I'll be available again.

flameslayer93 August 13th, 2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159545)
Well, the last two days didn't get anybody, but I'm still at home with little to do other than eat soft foods. Probably most of the day I'll be available again.

I may try for a game with you after I eat a lottle bit.

Edit: Aaaand he's gone. Lol. Anyone up for a game? Customs are fine. :p

Dr.Goomonkey August 15th, 2017 02:33 PM

Flame and I ended up having a pretty fun game with Bob and Damisa.

I would be up for another game today at some point, I'll try to check in a little more often than I did Sunday. :mrgreen: Let me know what kinda game you wanna play and I'll set it up! Or you can... Basically whatever you want to do I'll be up for.

flameslayer93 August 16th, 2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159718)
Flame and I ended up having a pretty fun game with Bob and Damisa.

I would be up for another game today at some point, I'll try to check in a little more often than I did Sunday. :mrgreen: Let me know what kinda game you wanna play and I'll set it up! Or you can... Basically whatever you want to do I'll be up for.

Unfortunately I work second shift through the week, so any matches would need to be played through in the mornings. Which is especially rough because your 3 hours behind us Eastern Time Zone folk. ;)

Technically the evening (after 10 your time) would also work. :p

Good game again Dr. Goo!

Dr.Goomonkey August 16th, 2017 02:36 PM

Shucks, it does look like that time difference will keep us apart. :binky:

So if anybody wants to come play the part of that bloke in the blue bonnet I'll be available for a few hours today. Probably about the next 4.

Sheep August 16th, 2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159773)

So if anybody wants to come play the part of that bloke in the blue bonnet I'll be available for a few hours today. Probably about the next 4.

I could probably play one around 5:30 or so. Drak needs a test run with his updated version. I'll let you know. :)

Dr.Goomonkey August 16th, 2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2159774)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2159773)

I could probably play one around 5:30 or so. Drak needs a test run with his updated version. I'll let you know. :)

Sounds good. That should be in, what, an hour and a half?