Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

dfonse August 18th, 2010 09:53 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

If Corwin is strategic maybe he could get an initiative bonus.

Balantai August 19th, 2010 12:09 PM

There's alot of great ideas here. Let's see a draft when you get a chance, Hrockle.

Balantai August 20th, 2010 11:12 AM

You still around, Hrockle?

Hrockle August 20th, 2010 11:39 AM

Corwin
Literature: The Amber Chronicles
Vydar

Amberite
Unique Hero
Prince
Tricky
Size: TBD (no current fig representation)

Life: 6
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

Tactician
Before taking a turn with Corwin, you may first take a turn with any unique Amberite Hero within 5 clear sight spaces.

Trump Card
After moving, if Corwin is not engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may place one(1) Amberite you control adjacent to Corwin.

Grayswandir
When attacking an adjacent figure that has a Tricky, Wild, or Tormented personality, you may add 2 to your attack.

----------------------------------

I chose to fix the whole Royalty problem by using species, rather than class to decide whom he can govern. However, the main problem I view is that he will not be as flexible unless we can figure out another way we use Royalty, but not have it affect the Dragons.

Balantai August 20th, 2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrockle (Post 1180723)
Sorry, summer reading projects, CoNs, headaches and chores have caused a delay in the completion of the draft.

*RESERVED*

No problem. We all have lives outside of Heroscape. Post it whenever you get a moment.

Lamaclown August 21st, 2010 07:39 PM

Dr. Hrockle, paging Dr. Hrockle...
Please report to the Heroes of Fiction Thread...
Dr. Hrockle

;)

Hrockle August 21st, 2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1182107)
Dr. Hrockle, paging Dr. Hrockle...
Please report to the Heroes of Fiction Thread...
Dr. Hrockle

;)

;)
Typing it up, just trying to make it sound official. Keep your eye on that reserved spot.

EDIT: Done!

machinekng August 21st, 2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Corwin
Literature: The Amber Chronicles
Vydar

Amberie
Unique Hero
Prince
Tricky
Size: TBD (no current fig representation)

Life: 6
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

Tactician
Before taking a turn with Corwin, you may first take a turn with any unique Amberite Hero within 5 clear sight spaces.

Trump Card
After moving, if Corwin is not engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may place one(1) Amberite you control adjacent to Corwin.

Grayswandir
When attacking an adjacent figure that has a Tricky, Wild, or Tormented personality, you may add 2 to your attack.

----------------------------------

I chose to fix the whole Royalty problem by using species, rather than class to decide whom he can govern. However, the main problem I view is that he will not be as flexible unless we can figure out another way we use Royalty, but not have it affect the Dragons.

Hmmm...

I don't have much background with the series, so most of it looks good to me. With this build, I'd say 120-140 for points

Takanuva August 21st, 2010 08:43 PM

Can't really say on point cost...It depends on how good the other Amberites are.

Lamaclown August 21st, 2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Well, all royalty had their champions and warriors at their command. How about...

TACTICIAN/ROYALTY
Before taking a turn with Corwin you may first take a turn with any unique Champion or Warrior you control withiin 5 clear sight spaces of Corwin.

I haven't gone through all the Warriors and Champions yet to check for possible bonding loops and such but its an idea.

Balantai August 23rd, 2010 12:24 PM

In an attempt to remove possible looping, I always try to use the logic "...after revealing an Order Maker on this card..."

How about:

Tactician (Needs a new name. It already exists in Heroscape)
After revealing an Order Maker on this card, but before taking a turn with Corwin, you may first take a turn with any unique Amberite Hero you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Corwin.

Trump Card needs to reference leaving engagement attacks for the moved figure.

Grayswandir
When attacking an adjacent figure that has a Tricky, Wild, or Tormented personality, you may add 2 to your attack roll 2 additional dice.

Hrockle August 23rd, 2010 01:27 PM

Llamaclown
That would work, but that would mean he would not be able to bond with the others unless I made them Warrior or Champion. I would prefer them to have more regal statuses but if we can't decide otherwise, than I can work with that.

Balantai

Thanks for the wording suggestions, I'll probably use those. I forgot Tactician was used, so I'll probably go with Subterfuge.