Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Calling All Wisconsin Heroscapers!! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26417)

albertic26 August 10th, 2009 02:10 PM

Calling All Wisconsin Heroscapers!!

If you live in milwaukee and would like to have a match.

Contact either Troubleman23 or Archkyrie11 for details on when and where. I will not be online after today because of computer problems so if you have any questions leave a comment or PM Troubleman23 or Archkyrie11.

We are trying to get this game store to sell more heroscape and they said they would sell more if we got enough people to come to their store and play.

If can help us out and come play it would be greatly appreciated.;)

Harlax August 20th, 2009 07:04 AM

Re: Calling All Wisconsin Heroscapers!!

Which store is it?

Troubleman23 August 26th, 2009 11:00 AM

Hey Harlax, you pmed me the other day we could take our conversation here in this thread and get some more awareness for us Milwaukee area scapers. ;)

This game store is located in Greenfield fairly close to the New Berlin border though. I can bike there from my house in New Berlin in like 8-10 minutes. The game store is in a small strip mall on Hwy 100 and Layton avenue by a restaurant called OMEGA. Yes it sells HS and every other game imagineable. They brag the store is 3000 sq. ft. Anyway, it has a huge abundance of Wave 8 and enough Wave 1 to last a while they have some ROTV's and as far as I could tell they sold their last SOTM. But the man behind the counter frequently orders more HS. They also have 1 Orms Return. He also has around 8 castle sets.

So PM me if you want to get a game day started/set up. I'm not familiar with the process but am willing to learn. Me and the store clerk go way back ;)

EDIT: he also has some WAVE 9

Harlax August 26th, 2009 01:33 PM

It would be easy enough to set up a standing casual play time. Whoever shows up with whatever figures and maps is what gets played.

Tournaments take more considerably more organizing, but are also fun. There are some truly excellent Heroscapers within a relatively easy drive of Milwaukee. (I do not count myself in that number. In the greater scheme of things I'm a middle of the pack player.)

Troubleman23 August 26th, 2009 02:18 PM

Well hopefully one day we can hold a tourney there. I've never been at a tourney but I want to go soooo bad.

But yes a casual gaming day 1x a week or 1 time every two weeks would be great. With my small gaming group I'm rank top so I want some new competition. ;)

It would be great to get a game day any time.

Harlax September 15th, 2009 10:03 AM

I'm not hearing much noise about NHSD in Madsion. How many Milwaukee area players have interest in an event in the western suburbs?