Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=40234)

braveheart101 March 27th, 2012 08:10 AM

Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

We have a thread to grouse about high eBay prices, so I think a thread where we can post good deals we have found on eBay (and the rest of the 'net) is in order!

I managed to snag Snipers and Vipers used for $2.50 on eBay yesterday, along with a unit of the Protectors of Ullar for $16, from fellow 'scaper Hoggs' eBay store. I also have an order of 4 Arrow Gruts, 3 WoA, Krug, Tornak, and some terrain from Auggies coming in soon.

So, what is your latest Heroscape find?

Arch-vile March 27th, 2012 08:32 AM

Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

I ordered the Marvel set when it dropped below $25 on Amazon. The price fluctuates pretty wildly there for some reason.

Gurei-Ornery March 27th, 2012 08:37 AM

I found 2 BftU sets for $25 each. In another deal, bought an RotV v1, SotM, and BftU for $100. Finally, 2x RotV v1 for $28 each. That covers this month. I need to find a new obsession.

Porkins March 27th, 2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery (Post 1584114)
I found 2 BftU sets for $25 each. In another deal, bought an RotV v1, SotM, and BftU for $100. Finally, 2x RotV v1 for $28 each. That covers this month. I need to find a new obsession.

I'm at this stage too...don't find a new obsession! I'm trying to find time to play this obsession more frequently. I already have most everything I urk need urk. Must. stop. buying. Heroscape urk and urk play it more. I'm even selling urk off urk things I already have too many urk of...though urk I might could use six squads one day. :roll:

Sorry to vocalize my thoughts and probably what hits too close to home for G-O as well.

MattO. March 27th, 2012 08:20 PM

I got a NIB SotM for 70 shipped... not the best deal but I see used sets selling for 60+

Best deal I came across was a complete SotM with heavy gruts, shades, kovina, kaemon and the other heroes from that pack for 60 bucks.

vegietarian18 March 27th, 2012 08:42 PM

A couple days I picked up 2RttFF, 1 RotV, and Orm's Return for 70$ shipped. Not a great deal, but still less than it's worth.

boromir96 March 27th, 2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegietarian18 (Post 1584494)
A couple days I picked up 2RttFF, 1 RotV, and Orm's Return for 70$ shipped. Not a great deal, but still less than it's worth.

Wanna lend one to me please?:D I still haven't managed to acquire one:(

wilabill1 March 28th, 2012 12:27 AM

Snagged KoW, drones, minions, 4th mass, anubian wolves, sacred band, Gladiatrons, Aubriens, tagawa archers, einar imperium, heavies, and shades all for $60 on eBay!

infectedsloth March 28th, 2012 12:47 AM

Bloodhulk Fighter x3
Mage Knight Dungeons Heroic Quests, The Citadel Set: 5 heroes.
Maug
Heroclix Paladin x3

Including shipping, 16 dollars.

Confrontation Starter set: 2 heroes, three four man squads.
Confrontation Wolfen Army Box: two heroes, 4 three man squads and one 4 man squad.

50 dollars on clearance.

Last classic scape purchase stinger x2, death chaser, warforged and rats from Auggies during WotC blowout sale.

Red Eyed Jedi March 28th, 2012 05:38 AM

My latest Classic Scape purchase was a set of Sentinel's of Jandar. I had "lets say misplaced one" (because even though there was some new, and never seen again faces I never saw any theft) when I was hosting my last tournament. that single figure was the only hole I needed to complete my collection so I had to get it. Ordered the squad from Auggies and we all now how awesome he and that cheap shipping of his is.

Bloody Bogle March 28th, 2012 08:34 AM

This is a small purchase, but I recently picked up the Einar Imperium for $10 plus $2.50 shipping. Considering you see them going for $20, its not a bad deal.

Garenex April 4th, 2012 06:43 PM

I got a complete set of Aquilla's Alliance for $117 (with shipping). I know I've seen better deals out there, but I've also seen them go for a lot more.