Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Board Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Online Diplomacy Game for Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=35043)

quozl March 3rd, 2011 12:51 PM

Online Diplomacy Game for Heroscapers

Anyone interested in playing a game online? I like the interface over at www.dipbounced.com

It does require a person to GM the game though but I can do that this time. If you want to play, please register an account over there and then post here with your dipbounced username.

It will be a standard game with 7 players, 48 hour turns, no deadlines on weekends unless anyone needs something different. If you do, please say so!

Players:

1. Dad_Scaper (ds3272)
2. dok
3. tom

Dad_Scaper March 3rd, 2011 12:58 PM

Re: Online Diplomacy Game for Heroscapers

Ok, sign me up.

I'm ds3272, which is also my id at BGG, if anyone is interested.

I'd be glad to GM the next one, quozl, thanks for volunteering for this one.

quozl March 3rd, 2011 01:01 PM

By the way, in order to GM a game, you have to have played at least once on dipbounced and then request GM status from the site owner.

But I can walk you through everything when anyone would like to do that.

Dad_Scaper March 3rd, 2011 01:06 PM

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I've gm'ed more PBEM games than I can count, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

dok March 3rd, 2011 01:14 PM

I'm in.

tom March 3rd, 2011 05:18 PM

I would like to play. Its been a while since I have played diplomacy so this should be fun. I will sign up for a dipbounced account tomorrow.

Dad_Scaper April 8th, 2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1356037)
Anyone interested in playing a game online? I like the interface over at www.dipbounced.com

It does require a person to GM the game though but I can do that this time. If you want to play, please register an account over there and then post here with your dipbounced username.

It will be a standard game with 7 players, 48 hour turns, no deadlines on weekends unless anyone needs something different. If you do, please say so!

Players:

1. Dad_Scaper (ds3272)
2. dok
3. tom

I happened to stumble across this thread from about 10 years ago, and it made me smile, considering that it finally happened. I'd forgotten that I had signed up for this. I miss @tom ; I wonder what he's up to.

quozl April 9th, 2021 12:24 AM

So you will play! I'll host.

Dad_Scaper April 9th, 2021 12:30 AM

Right! Now just get dok and tom, and we'll have 3/7. :D