Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   3D Printing (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54977)

Tornado December 8th, 2020 02:54 PM

Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

A legend is born...

superfrog December 15th, 2020 02:59 PM

Anycubic has their Photon on sale for $169 right now (+free shipping) if anybody wants to snag one like I just did!

TREX December 15th, 2020 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2434899)
Anycubic has their Photon on sale for $169 right now (+free shipping) if anybody wants to snag one like I just did!

You should put up a link for people to be able to more easily find it. Congrats on getting in on the resin game.

Myth26 December 21st, 2020 01:14 PM

Is it possible to extract a texture from the .stl files. Like if I import it to Blender the UV would already be unwrapped and a texture applied?

White Knight December 22nd, 2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myth26 (Post 2436097)
Is it possible to extract a texture from the .stl files. Like if I import it to Blender the UV would already be unwrapped and a texture applied?

No, the .stl files have no textures.

If there are models you want, I might be able to get you .obj files with textures from the original scans. It depends on whether I have the saved scan files.

Myth26 December 22nd, 2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Knight (Post 2436207)
Quote:

If there are models you want, I might be able to get you .obj files with textures from the original scans. It depends on whether I have the saved scan files.

I'd love them! All of this if you have it:

White Knight December 23rd, 2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myth26 (Post 2436428)
Quote:

Quote:

So mostly C3V? Is this for an online game?

It will be easier for me to give you the unedited file .obj photogrammetry file, but it will take you a little work to remove excess base material and other figures in the model.

Myth26 January 3rd, 2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Knight (Post 2436724)
Quote:

Originally Posted by myth26 (Post 2436428)
Quote:

Quote:

So mostly C3V? Is this for an online game?

It will be easier for me to give you the unedited file .obj photogrammetry file, but it will take you a little work to remove excess base material and other figures in the model.

Apologies for the 11 day delay. It's for importing into TTS.

Lucace January 3rd, 2021 08:51 PM

Anybody know of a good place to get PDFs of the official unit’s cards? I’ve been printing off a ton of stuff on my new Photon and am getting excited to print cards and get them on the table!

Joshbg April 2nd, 2021 04:44 AM

Hi friends!
Im new to 3D printing and would love to use these models! Any recommendations on what kind of specifications I need to print them with great quality?

White Knight April 2nd, 2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshbg (Post 2457418)
Hi friends!
Im new to 3D printing and would love to use these models! Any recommendations on what kind of specifications I need to print them with great quality?

It depends on what type and brand of printer you have. Can you give more specifics about your setup?

S1R_ART0R1US April 2nd, 2021 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucace (Post 2438538)
Anybody know of a good place to get PDFs of the official unit’s cards? I’ve been printing off a ton of stuff on my new Photon and am getting excited to print cards and get them on the table!

I like the rectangular card pdf collection somebody made awhile back. All the same info but smaller size.