Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ScrewDriver's Customs (new: Female Samurai Squad & a falcon) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=40250)

Hive Lord 1233 June 23rd, 2012 02:37 PM

Re: Turning Screws On Customs (added a Lich)

You could just add-

"if you roll a # (17/18?) or higher, you my place one of your own previously destroyed Uncommon....."

That way, you get to choose between a Common and an Uncommon if you roll high enough. (Uniques on a 20?)

screwDriver June 24th, 2012 04:42 AM

Re: Turning Screws On Customs (added a Lich)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 (Post 1631038)
You could just add-

"if you roll a # (17/18?) or higher, you my place one of your own previously destroyed Uncommon....."

That way, you get to choose between a Common and an Uncommon if you roll high enough. (Uniques on a 20?)

That's an idea. Although I'd prefer to leave out necroing a unique, the idea of being able to bring back Cyprien seems over powered. But that's just me.

caps June 24th, 2012 10:08 AM

Re: Turning Screws On Customs (added Fighter, Mimic & Ranger

I'd leave the Uncommon bit out and stick with Common Heroes. To the best of me knowledge, Uncommon Heroes are never referred to on a card--for all intents and purposes they are just Unique Heroes that you can have multiples of.

Arch-vile June 24th, 2012 10:32 AM

Hey, that female samurai figure is pretty cool. One thing I noticed: since she doesn't have the Samurai class, she can still be affected by Counter Strike from opposing forces. The actual Japanese name is much cooler, but it's an interesting thing you'd miss out on. She would also lose synergy with Kato Katsuro and Hatamoto Taro.

I like the fighter the best of these new 3, his human hero bonding seems cool. Sorta like he is fighting with his best friend and that helps him.

Why limit the species on the Ranger? I would just say "choose one species", so you don't have to list them out. You could say "so-so species is not affected by" if you want to not include some species.

The mimic is curious, I would reduce range to 1 though. She could easily get deadly strike/ shot and get 4 ranged doubled dice from height. Raelin would be a common figure she would mimic I think.

ZBeeblebrox June 24th, 2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capsocrates (Post 1631380)
I'd leave the Uncommon bit out and stick with Common Heroes. To the best of me knowledge, Uncommon Heroes are never referred to on a card--for all intents and purposes they are just Unique Heroes that you can have multiples of.

Correct, that is in the rules...and to my knowlege, "Uncommon hero" is not mentioned in any card...since all Uncommons are treated as Unique for all powers.

screwDriver June 25th, 2012 08:41 AM

Updates: Fixed Selah the Forest Ranger and Xantal the Pretender.

screwDriver July 3rd, 2012 12:59 PM

Re: ScrewDriver's Customs (new: Samurai Squad & a falcon)

Added a couple of customes on page 1...
Geisha Samurai, a unique squad of female samurais for Einar.
Ash Falcon, an uncommon avian hero. A bird of prey for Aquilla.
Updates:
1. Edited title to allow more room for putting updates. Bummer. ;)
2. Replaced Joseph the Orphan's picture to a better one.
3. Changes done to Tomoe Masako as per Arch-vile's observations. Thanks you Arch-vile.

SchismaticSounds September 15th, 2020 05:42 PM

Re: ScrewDriver's Customs (new: Female Samurai Squad & a fal

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0/PANA4681.JPG