Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 08:06 PM

Re: C3G Public Directory

Yeah, our biggest concern, really, is that you'll go all Master Tang on us when you go to college - and we'd hate to lose your productivity (as well as the chance to hang out with you!).
Still, I know I'd feel terrible if participation here ever got in the way of the "full college experience" too. :-P

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1272939)
Yeah, our biggest concern, really, is that you'll go all Master Tang on us when you go to college - and we'd hate to lose your productivity (as well as the chance to hang out with you!).
Still, I know I'd feel terrible if participation here ever got in the way of the "full college experience" too. :-P

No way. I'll always have room in my life for C3G, even if it is only at 12pm at night after all my friends have stopped partying (Or started partying too hard for my taste). I hope to continue to be active for several years. I just may have to adjust my posting schedule. 8)

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 08:10 PM

I just hope you can keep playtesting too! Especially for C3V. :-P

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:11 PM

I shall try my hardest. I may need Griff to make me a special compact map to test on. ;)

A3n November 25th, 2010 08:25 PM

Scapemage, if you are referring to my post about saying that I personally didn't want to see you in the inner sanctum yet. It was just as Bats said, & the word I used was yet! This was about your maturity only. Although from reading that post alone, you wouldn't know the context of the statement which all the Heroes would have. So whilst it was a personal pointed comment it is in no way indicative of the whole opinion that I hold of you, just that I still think you not mature enough. You have grown since your first posts here & I look forward to seeing future growth in you so that one day I will consider your inclusion into the sanctum as warranted thing. Also I did say I was surprised by what you had submitted & that I thought your end result was better than Tcglkn's. What Tcglkn submitted was also what I asked for & does show that he knows the use of PS tools & that both of you can be helped to improve.

At 13 I only thought of a computer as a gaming system with the ability to type my assignments on, so you are all ahead of my curve.

Cheers

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 08:28 PM

By the way - I should apologize to all the Heroes for temporarily making public a thread that was meant to be private. :oops: I'll try not to let that happen again!

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:29 PM

I agree that scapemage's card work is amazing and his mini cards are better than mine (I have made a few, but I was not as happy with the end result as my comic images). I look forward to working with him. I also look forward to learning some good tricks from A3n and GreyOwl to expand my knowledge of PS.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1272972)
Scapemage, if you are referring to my post about saying that I personally didn't want to see you in the inner sanctum yet. It was just as Bats said, & the word I used was yet! This was about your maturity only. Although from reading that post alone, you wouldn't know the context of the statement which all the Heroes would have. So whilst it was a personal pointed comment it is in no way indicative of the whole opinion that I hold of you, just that I still think you not mature enough. You have grown since your first posts here & I look forward to seeing future growth in you so that one day I will consider your inclusion into the sanctum as warranted thing. Also I did say I was surprised by what you had submitted & that I thought your end result was better than Tcglkn's. What Tcglkn submitted was also what I asked for & does show that he knows the use of PS tools & that both of you can be helped to improve.

At 13 I only thought of a computer as a gaming system with the ability to type my assignments on, so you are all ahead of my curve.

Cheers

I read everything on those pages, I assure you. I did not miss the compliments.

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:33 PM

Once people start losing commitment, thats when they will start bringing Sidekicks in. There is plenty of hope scapemage.

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 08:39 PM

I plan on staying with the project for the foreseeable future. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 designs I'd like to see done. In two years we've done about 100.
And if we get done with that, there's always scenarios!
If Heroes leave and the project starts to deplete, we'll add new members in the sanctum. So far this project has done nothing but grow and expand, though.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1272989)
I plan on staying with the project for the foreseeable future. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 designs I'd like to see done. In two years we've done about 100.
And if we get done with that, there's always scenarios!
If Heroes leave and the project starts to deplete, we'll add new members in the sanctum. So far this project has done nothing but grow and expand, though.

Thse numbers impose hope.

GreyOwl November 25th, 2010 08:44 PM

Besides, part of the reason for expanding the group is so that if any of us lose interest or leave for any other reason, the project can continue without us. C3G doesn't have to stop just because we do.