Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The most BADASS Terrain buyable! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49658)

Wanderer999 December 11th, 2013 12:03 AM

The most BADASS Terrain buyable!

Check this out!! New range in the market:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/table...eid=170ee157f7

The only downside is that it is pretty costly. Check out the Japanese stuff on the 2nd page!!

Ace Histoli December 11th, 2013 09:59 PM

Re: The most BADASS Terrain buyable!

Wow, very cool! Thanks for the link.

Um, also please read PM I'm about to send about one of the words you used.
Thanks again for posting.

Brease July 23rd, 2014 12:25 AM

Have you checked out HyGround 3d terrain tiles? www.hygroundtiles.com

They are pretty sweet!

JaredStarkiller March 9th, 2016 10:00 PM

www.hygroundtiles.com looks awesome how much are they

TREX March 9th, 2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaredStarkiller (Post 2078601)
www.hygroundtiles.com looks awesome how much are they

It didn't make the kickstarter.

Tornado March 10th, 2016 08:52 AM

I have been eyeing those buildings for use in C3G. Cost is the biggest obstacle.
They do look awesome.

Grishnakh March 10th, 2016 10:01 AM

I've got some buildings that are easy to make posted here on this site. But more importantly they are designed to work perfectly with the Heroscape rules and fit exactly the heroscape hexes and are in the correct scale for Heroscape. And they are free.

Please. Just for you. If you download and use them I want $20.

JaredStarkiller March 10th, 2016 10:14 AM

@ Grishnakh , your stuff is amazing! i could use that stuff with HS and some of the lego displays I do, I did skim it were do you talk about how to put it together? I may have just miss that part, sorry .

Tornado March 10th, 2016 01:35 PM

I am talking about interior play Grish. :)
Everyone knows your buildings rule for exterior play. :)

Gurei-Ornery March 10th, 2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2078795)
I am talking about interior play Grish. :)
Everyone knows your buildings rule for exterior play. :)

As long as it is nice outside, Grizzlesnack's buildings rule for exterior play.:)

Johngee November 26th, 2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brease (Post 1955820)

They are pretty sweet!

I don't get to play HS very often so there has never been a need to consider scenarios with buildings (inside or outside) other than the RotV ruins or Marvel warehouse. However, I did like the HyGround tile Kickstarter project mentioned above and was disappointed that it failed to reach minimum amount required to begin full scale production.

F.Y.I. for everyone, I was recently in touch with HyGround staff via their FaceBook page and was assured that they are alive and well and are still considering their options to get these HS-compatable hexagons to the marketplace.

TIM0THY July 19th, 2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johngee (Post 2122903)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brease (Post 1955820)

They are pretty sweet!

I don't get to play HS very often so there has never been a need to consider scenarios with buildings (inside or outside) other than the RotV ruins or Marvel warehouse. However, I did like the HyGround tile Kickstarter project mentioned above and was disappointed that it failed to reach minimum amount required to begin full scale production.

F.Y.I. for everyone, I was recently in touch with HyGround staff via their FaceBook page and was assured that they are alive and well and are still considering their options to get these HS-compatable hexagons to the marketplace.

Any updates on the status of the HyGround terrain? It sure would be cool to see that stuff come to market. That Kickstarter campaign had me really excited and I was bummed when it didn't fund. I'm surprised that they are still saying they're trying to move forward with it, but I'm willing to take your word for it.