Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Scapers Online (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Title Advocacy Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=22718)

Agent Minivann May 4th, 2020 05:11 PM

Re: Title Advocacy Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericth74 (Post 2378788)
Wow, those are pretty incredible maps! I'm not sure how much fun they would be to play on, but they are certainly works of heroscape art!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkins (Post 2378774)
Most of his images have succumbed to PhotoBucket or something, but I give you: Frank Lloyd Wright!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r&imageuser=68

If memory serves, I believe they used some house rules. There were 3 sets of order markers. One set was move only, one set was attack only, and the other was move and attack. That would take away some of the pain of playing on epic maps. It was either him, or another epic map maker.

Flash_19 May 4th, 2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne (Post 2378921)
“Has a (Zombie) Problem”

Yep - this is a better title for sure. :)

BiggaBullfrog May 4th, 2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2378919)
@BiggaBullfrog for the title: Usurper of Shenanigans
He usurped control of the Utah Heroscape scene (aka he now runs all our tournaments), and he loves to use the word "shenanigans".

That's not fair in the slightest -- Leafy has always been my partner in UtahScape crime, and we now also have Bodacious and Scaperedude helping out too. I do all the posts, but especially now with four of us I'm doing less than ever as far as running things goes. (Which is awesome! Our team is incredible and working together this year has been the best! (Even considering the pandemic.)) To suggest otherwise is sheer shenanigans. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2378935)
Quote:

“Has a (Zombie) Problem”

Haha, Leafy should do a virtual tour of his collection. You could make his title "Has a (insert Heroscape figure/terrain/anything here) Problem." :D (Though he'll always say he doesn't have enough)

Dysole May 4th, 2020 06:00 PM

Success?

Howzat?

~Dysole, having fun

Flash_19 May 4th, 2020 06:13 PM

Re: Success?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog (Post 2378965)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2378919)
@BiggaBullfrog for the title: Usurper of Shenanigans
He usurped control of the Utah Heroscape scene (aka he now runs all our tournaments), and he loves to use the word "shenanigans".

That's not fair in the slightest -- Leafy has always been my partner in UtahScape crime, and we now also have Bodacious and Scaperedude helping out too. I do all the posts, but especially now with four of us I'm doing less than ever as far as running things goes. (Which is awesome! Our team is incredible and working together this year has been the best! (Even considering the pandemic.)) To suggest otherwise is sheer shenanigans. :)

:rofl:
In all seriousness, you guys all do great work. And we all appreciate the effort you put in to running things.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2378935)
Quote:

“Has a (Zombie) Problem”

Haha, Leafy should do a virtual tour of his collection. You could make his title "Has a (insert Heroscape figure/terrain/anything here) Problem." :D (Though he'll always say he doesn't have enough)
:lol: You're definitely not wrong there...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2378969)
Howzat?

~Dysole, having fun

Dysole, you rock. Great adaptations!

Thanks!

Leaf_It May 4th, 2020 06:18 PM

I haven't even seen this movie though...

mac122 May 4th, 2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_It (Post 2378975)

Maybe "The Real Zombieland"?

Leaf_It May 4th, 2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 2378987)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_It (Post 2378975)

Maybe "The Real Zombieland"?

Is this a reference to something other than the movie? I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard it's good.

Sorry if I sounded unhappy, You didn't need to change my title. But this one is okay too.

Dysole May 4th, 2020 11:15 PM

Titleist

I laughed at mac's suggestion, so I changed it again.

~Dysole, who highly recommends both movies

infectedsloth May 5th, 2020 09:08 AM

@I.S.B.3 should get the title "GenCon Main Event Champion -2016".
I also should get the title "GenCon Main Event Champion -2019".

I'm aware you're not supposed to ask for a title, but I believe in this case it's different. This is a tradition that's worth continuing. If any other recent winner don't have the title they should also get it.

edit: I'd prefer to keep my current title as well, as I'm quite partial to it. There's more then enough precedent for achievements not overriding existing titles

Dysole May 5th, 2020 09:17 AM

Agreed

Sounds good. I'll get on that.

~Dysole, updatingly

TREX May 5th, 2020 02:52 PM

Re: Agreed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2379103)
Sounds good. I'll get on that.

~Dysole, updatingly

Great work on these title updates. For a good long while I didnt see any new ones and they are fun little extra bits that make you wonder about why they are on there. Cant remember who put mine on there but remember when and why I got it.:)