Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! – Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

GreyOwl November 25th, 2010 08:35 PM

Re: C3G Public Directory

Okay, I'll go ahead and announce the decision because I have to run out for a few hours, but I'm not sure if all the permissions are set up correctly yet or not.

Upon review of everyone's work, we decided that Good Pig has the most experience. In fact, A3n and I probably have quite a bit we could learn from him. :) That being said, both scapemage and tcglkn impressed us with their samples and produced higher-quality work than we had expected.

So, we decided to bring all three of you in as part of the art team, but in slightly different roles. There are two inner sanctum boards for C3G - the general one that has pretty much everything in it, and an Art Department one that will have only art related discussions in it. Since the Art Department one is new, it currently doesn't have much in it.

Good Pig - will have full access to the Inner Sanctum, and can help with all artwork tasks (private and public cards, rulebooks, etc.).

scapemage and tcglkn - will have access only to the Art Department Inner Sanctum at first, and will be handling artwork for the 2 public threads. However, the artwork for the non-public designs may appear in the Art Department sanctum as well, giving you guys a preview glance. I think with a little bit more training, experience, and maturity, you two will eventually naturaly move into the full Inner Sanctum.

Congratulations and welcome aboard! :D

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:42 PM

Thats a great solution. Good Pig is a great fit for the job, but I want to work to prove myself, and learn to do some of the neat things A3n does.

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 08:44 PM

Sorry, still trying to figure out how to make that private. :oops:

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:48 PM

Well I can see the Forum, but you removed the thread. I can't say I am surprised by A3n's opinion of my work, I agree with it actually.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 08:49 PM

Congratulations Good Pig, and to Tickle, I look forward to working with you.

On a side note, the last two pages of the Art Dept. thread (am I the only one who saw it?) shocked me. Every public "contest" or issue like this one is talked about by every one, with personal opinions and thoughts on individual members thrown around, both good and bad. I just want to let everyone know, from what I've seen, every move you make will be talked about. Whether this is good or not, that's up to you.

Thanksgiving party!!!
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 08:50 PM

:lol: Does it really surprise you that we all talk about people in the group in both public and in private? You think that's bad, you should listen in on a Skype conversation with me and Griff sometime. :-P

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1272910)
:lol: Does it really surprise you that we all talk about people in the group in both public and in private? You think that's bad, you should listen in on a Skype conversation with me and Griff sometime. :-P

Nope, I've learned that every move I make on these boards are watched. Esp after that incident with Matt Helm's customs. I am trying to do better, but I know I'm not perfect.

Scapemage November 25th, 2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1272917)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1272910)

Nope, I've learned that every move I make on these boards are watched. Esp after that incident with Matt Helm's customs. I am trying to do better, but I know I'm not perfect.

johnny139 November 25th, 2010 08:59 PM

I bet they're talking about us talking about them talking about us right now.

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 09:01 PM

We're a fan of Tickle. But that's based on potential we've seen, not that he's necessarily "all that" right now. Otherwise we might've invited him to be a Hero by now (not that we need one right now!). :-P

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 1272925)
I bet they're talking about us talking about them talking about us right now.

My head hurts. Can you guys see the new sanctum?

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1272930)
We're a fan of Tickle. But that's based on potential we've seen, not that he's necessarily "all that" right now. Otherwise we might've invited him to be a Hero by now (not that we need one right now!). :-P

I'm highly honored. I really look up to you, Griff, GreyOwl, A3n and all the other Heroes. To be talked about so highly by you guys just makes my day.