Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! – Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

Scapemage July 8th, 2011 09:04 PM

Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1437051)
I'm in need of a picture! :-) Does anyone have this figure?

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Legacy set.
Its model number and name are #083 / Oracle.

Wish I did. She's not a cheap one I don't think.

Lots of good designs lately.

johnny139 July 8th, 2011 09:13 PM

It's #085, not #083. And is that the same sculpt as the Batman Alpha one?

Not that it matters I don't have either. :lol:

Scapemage July 8th, 2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 1437176)
It's #085, not #083. And is that the same sculpt as the Batman Alpha one?

Not that it matters I don't have either. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it is the same.

Griffin July 8th, 2011 09:22 PM

This is from my custom thread. You guys might want to consider doing something like this. In fact, there is actually a chance we will end up using this custom if no one has the actual Heroclix figure.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1279265)
ORACLE - Not only is the Heroclix Oracle expensive, it is also nearly impossible to find. Here I took a Professor X and cut his upper body off and glued down the upper body of Cheetah in his place. I cut Cheetah's cat ears off and painted her hair burgundy. Then I painted her shirt green. I then cut a long rectangle of clear yellow plastic from some Nesquick container. I cut small squares off of that rectangular strip and glued them together to make the lap top. Then I glued the head of a small Star Wars droid under her left hand and then cut her left hand at the wrist and reglued it so that it rested nicely on the "control". I then painted the laptop and edges black, but left the screen transparent. Then I carefully painted a small alien head on the front. After that, I just used some silver to paint some little details on the chair.

Scapemage July 8th, 2011 09:30 PM

Is that an AlienWare computer? Hm...my friend was right, they are rising in popularity...

Kaemon Awa 123 July 8th, 2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1437187)
Is that an AlienWare computer? Hm...my friend was right, they are rising in popularity...

Yeah they are. I've heard some good things about them.

IAmBatman July 9th, 2011 12:02 AM

Yeah, Griff, I was definitely thinking that's plan B if no one has it! And thanks, Johnny, I'll update my numbering. :-)

Good Pig July 9th, 2011 12:17 AM

That looks pretty dang good Griff. :up:

Hidicul July 9th, 2011 03:35 AM

Well guys, I never thought I would see this day, but due to a lack of time, and honestly a serious lack of interest in scape in general (I haven't touched my scape since my last playtest except to move the boxes out of my way) I feel that it is time that I resign from the group. I've enjoyed my time in the group and the friendships that have come from it, and I will defintly miss being a part of it, though I doubt that Griff and Bats will miss me filling their inboxes up ;). I hope that this project continues on, and I'm glad to see new faces popping up. Also it seems that Margloth is up to the challenge of filling my shoes in the playtesting area, so I can retire the title of The Closer knowing that it is in good hands. Thanks for the memories, maybe someday I'll have the time and rediscover my passion for the project, until then, keep up the good work.

~The Closer, Hidicul

Griffin July 9th, 2011 04:08 AM

I really hate to see you retire Hidicul. I was really hoping for you to make huge return to us, but I understand. Good luck with whatever you pursue and don't forget about us. The last 6 months or so, I have learned to call you a friend and a brother.

:toast: To the Closer!

SirGalahad July 9th, 2011 06:47 AM

Thanks Hidicul for everything you've contributed. Don't be a stranger.

Scapemage July 9th, 2011 07:53 AM

:( This is a sad day indeed. Live long and prosper my friend.