Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Scapers Online (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   HS Trade Thread & Good Traders (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=103)

champrjk January 27th, 2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Sorry. Not trading anymore.

Why? Get ripped by someone?

Perhaps he got what he wants or changed his mind?

Anyone have a squad of roman archers or deathreavers that they are willing to part with?

rdhight January 27th, 2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by champrjk
Anyone have a squad of roman archers or deathreavers that they are willing to part with?

PM sent.

Onacara January 27th, 2008 09:33 PM

I am looking to buy/trade for 2 Einar dice bags...just need the bags.

Thanks

EDIT: Just in case you were wondering...I need 2 but not from the same person.
:wink:

Pumpkin_King January 27th, 2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, If I had gotten ripped, you would hear about it. :wink:

No, the problem is this: when I asked my dad if I could do this, he assumed I meant trading with people I knew. That wasn't the case, so he said I'm not allowed to trade. I'll probably get him to let me pay for things outright with Paypal (assuming it's possible to pay to a person) in the future, but it's not certain.

Onacara January 27th, 2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, If I had gotten ripped, you would hear about it. :wink:

No, the problem is this: when I asked my dad if I could do this, he assumed I meant trading with people I knew. That wasn't the case, so he said I'm not allowed to trade. I'll probably get him to let me pay for things outright with Paypal (assuming it's possible to pay to a person) in the future, but it's not certain.

You are not alone on this PK...I have seen this happen with alot of the younger members here...and I cannot fault your dad for this...as it seems he is only looking out for you.

If I ever post something for trade and you really want it you can have your Dad contact me to discuss it.

Pumpkin_King January 27th, 2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara
You are not alone on this PK...I have seen this happen with alot of the younger members here...and I cannot fault your dad for this...as it seems he is only looking out for you.

If I ever post something for trade and you really want it you can have your Dad contact me to discuss it.

I know he's looking out for me. It's just a little dry, Heroscape-wise, out here, and I'm not paying eBay prices. I will if I see something, Onacara. Thanks for the offer.

Onacara January 27th, 2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I know he's looking out for me. It's just a little dry, Heroscape-wise, out here, and I'm not paying eBay prices. I will if I see something, Onacara. Thanks for the offer.

Not a problem...

nerdcorerocks January 28th, 2008 01:08 PM

Updated Info on newest page...

daonlyasianjew77 January 28th, 2008 03:25 PM

Anyone have Romans??

Onacara January 28th, 2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daonlyasianjew77
Anyone have Romans??

Rome has alot of them.

Grungebob January 29th, 2008 10:27 AM

UK scapers, please PM me for a trade offer. I need the D&D expansion Forbidden Forest. Have goodies to trade. Nobody has responded to me post in the other games to trade thread.... What gives?

MrBarkypants January 29th, 2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by daonlyasianjew77
Anyone have Romans??

Rome has alot of them.

BOOOOOO!

BTW, I still have that NIB Heroes of Nostralund expansion looking for a good home. I haven't traded here but my eBay feedback is flawless as a buyer and seller.