Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

eggsaladsandwich July 5th, 2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanderSunstar
when is oregon having their heroscape game day kicked off? There has got to be some heroscapers in portland, right?

I run a game at least 1 tuesday evening every month in West Linn (just south of portland).Details can be found at the "stumptown bonerollers guild meetup group" at meetup.com.Check out some of the photos of our recent Heroscape Tuesdays. Later, D.K.Maclaren

Bahde July 13th, 2007 04:15 AM

We (from 2-4 people) play at least once a week, sometimes several times a week. We are looking for more people to play with regularly. We try to play one day on a BIG map with BIG armies as well, but much of our time lately is on smaller maps with 500-600 point armies instead. We play at my place outside of Vancouver (Washougal) because we have more space and I have all the pieces.

If there is anyone interested in playing some weekend.....simply drop me a line.

Bahde July 29th, 2007 03:31 AM

I spoke with the folks at Z Games (164th Ave Vancouver WA) and they are willing to set up some games there periodically - and are willing to consider hosting a tournament there (if we supply the boards) but are a bit reluctant simply because of the "mass market" nature of the game.

They will also have more Wave 7 this coming week - Tues/Weds. Its more than Wally or Target will be......but stoking their interest in selling the product would be nice if it helps secure a consumer friendly retailer in town that would host tournaments. :)

bunjee July 31st, 2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahde
I spoke with the folks at Z Games (164th Ave Vancouver WA) and they are willing to set up some games there periodically - and are willing to consider hosting a tournament there (if we supply the boards) but are a bit reluctant simply because of the "mass market" nature of the game.

They will also have more Wave 7 this coming week - Tues/Weds. Its more than Wally or Target will be......but stoking their interest in selling the product would be nice if it helps secure a consumer friendly retailer in town that would host tournaments. :)

I hope the game goes well. I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it down there when you do, but I'll keep my eyes open for your tourney thread.

Mavrides13 January 2nd, 2008 02:57 PM

New player in Renton

Hey there

Im a new player in Renton, who would love to get in some games.
Im an old guy in his 40s with weird days off Wednesday is my best day but I might swing a saturday now and then.

I have only a castle set and Rise of the Valkyries set, but am looking forward to expanding.

tsar9@comcast.net

JanderSunstar January 3rd, 2008 02:06 AM

Welcome to the boards!
Our next scheduled game day is on the 19th, at 3rd place books in Lake Forest Park (just north of Seattle if you have never been there)
We meet the 3rd saturdays of every month.

Mavrides13 January 3rd, 2008 11:43 AM

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi there, thanks for the invite, I may make it this time or the next time you hold a meeting.

Im familiar with the location, but what time do you meet ?

Matt

JanderSunstar January 3rd, 2008 12:35 PM

Its 2pm-10pm for sure (and you dont have to be there the whole time)
I am not sure, Bunjee will have to confirm, but I believe we will be starting at 1pm for the remainder of the year.

JanderSunstar January 16th, 2008 03:09 PM

It has been confirmed that we start at 1pm.
Hope everyone in the Washington area can make it.

Mavrides13 January 16th, 2008 08:35 PM

I will try to make it...most likely 7pm for a quick look around and maybe a game.

Matt

JanderSunstar January 24th, 2008 12:34 PM

Sorry we didnt see you on Saturday at the game day Mavrides13.
We did end up leaving a little bit early (an hour or so) so hopefully you didnt come then.

Mavrides13 January 24th, 2008 01:27 PM

Missed ya

No I didnt come late. I am a nurse and we had a new admit right before I was scheduled to leave, so I got stuck at work until 9 anyway. :P

Maybe next time !