Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   The Book of Teeth of the Makwa (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=53440)

Heroscaper Guy October 10th, 2016 10:10 PM

The Book of Teeth of the Makwa

The Book of Teeth of the Makwa

C3V Wave 7 - Oreld's Orders - Hunters and Scouts

http://www.heroscapers.com/c3v/Stagi...makwa_adv3.jpg
PDF Download

The figures used for this unit are Scenerama figures from the Native American Hunt Scene Setters set.

Character Bio: TBA

HUNTING PARTY
After taking a turn with a Scout or Tribesman Hero you control, you may immediately move up to 6 Teeth of the Makwa figures you control up to 3 spaces each.

SHIELD OF THE GREAT BEAR 16
When a Teeth of the Makwa figure receives one or more wounds, before removing that figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, ignore any wounds.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

HUNTER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT: Arktos
Being Hunters, Teeth of the Makwa may benefit from Arktos's Hunter Attack Enhancement.

HUNTING PARTY-Scout or Tribesman Heroes

Synergy Benefits Offered

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
Only stingers deliver 3 attacks of 3 at range for a cheaper cost. B+

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

brendrizzle October 12th, 2016 01:49 PM

Re: The Book of Teeth of the Makwa

Best place to get these figures? I noticed hobby lobby was an option. Thanks!

TREX October 12th, 2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendrizzle (Post 2114914)
Best place to get these figures? I noticed hobby lobby was an option. Thanks!

Hobby Lobby is the main place to get these from what I've seen available.
Interesting Synergy with Zetacron. I generally think that robots can only play with viper snake men.:)

Seb from space October 13th, 2016 10:00 AM

As hunters, Teeth of Makwa may also benefit of Arktos hunter attack enhancement.

Dad_Scaper October 15th, 2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seb from space (Post 2115036)
As hunters, Teeth of Makwa may also benefit of Arktos hunter attack enhancement.

Thanks, Seb! @Heroscaper Guy , when you get a chance, that would be a good update.

Leaf_It October 15th, 2016 02:26 PM

So I got my order of these guys in from Hobby Lobby. As some of you probably guessed, they are not as flexible as Heroscape figures, and I had an arrow point broken on arrival. I fixed it easily with some super glue though so I'm alright. Just something everyone should be aware of when buying the figures for these.

Dad_Scaper October 15th, 2016 04:36 PM

Ok, thanks for the warning. Anyone who wants to create a book for the 53d, please shoot me a PM so I can give you the official blessing. Then I'll add both to the index.

chaoserver November 24th, 2016 02:46 AM

I'm pretty dissapointed with these minis. I'm definitely partial to minis(at least small ones) that dont need to be glued to a base, and especially so when the minis are fragile. Half mine came broken =/

The card itself is cool and all though.

Leaf_It November 24th, 2016 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaoserver (Post 2122700)
I'm pretty disappointed with these minis. I'm definitely partial to minis(at least small ones) that don't need to be glued to a base, and especially so when the minis are fragile. Half mine came broken =/

I bought 4 sets of these, and at least one spear, or arrow, was broken in each pack. I was able to easily superglue all of them back together though, and I haven't had any issues since. Even picking them up by the spears hasn't caused any of them to break. Definitely something to be aware of though.

I actually really like how they look once they are based, and on a battlefield. I think they fit in really well with Heroscape.

chaoserver November 24th, 2016 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_It (Post 2122701)
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaoserver (Post 2122700)
I'm pretty disappointed with these minis. I'm definitely partial to minis(at least small ones) that don't need to be glued to a base, and especially so when the minis are fragile. Half mine came broken =/

I bought 4 sets of these, and at least one spear, or arrow, was broken in each pack. I was able to easily superglue all of them back together though, and I haven't had any issues since. Even picking them up by the spears hasn't caused any of them to break. Definitely something to be aware of though.

I actually really like how they look once they are based, and on a battlefield. I think they fit in really well with Heroscape.

I like how they look in general, other than the flimsiness of the spears, something the Ashi's also somewhat suffer from. They are fairly low cost, and amazon did fully refund me so I cant really complain about the end result. Just something for people to be aware of when buying these.

chaoserver December 8th, 2016 07:43 AM

Pro tip- If you buy these off Amazon and any come damaged they will FULLY refund you if you complain via email to them, without you needing to return the item. Means that these guys can be only as expensive as the bases if they arrive broken.

Scaperedude March 24th, 2017 01:04 AM

Man I love this guys.... When set up properly they can pack quite a punch! Also I did notice that the spears are especially fragile. Watch out!