Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=39820)

William099 February 28th, 2012 07:39 PM

Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

There base stats seem okay... I'm comparing them to the stats for the fyorlags... I don't think there is anything wrong with them... I'd say keep em the way they are really....

And ninja'd by flameslayer I didn't post this to directly contradict ya Flameslayer... hope theres no offense there.

flameslayer93 February 28th, 2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William099 (Post 1568836)
There base stats seem okay... I'm comparing them to the stats for the fyorlags... I don't think there is anything wrong with them... I'd say keep em the way they are really....

And ninja'd by flameslayer I didn't post this to directly contradict ya Flameslayer... hope theres no offense there.

Not a prob, I was spending like half an hour talking and typing this up anyways. :lol:

Everyone's thoughts are different, so no issue there either.

Kaemon Awa 123 February 28th, 2012 08:16 PM

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/a...OWASSASSIN.jpg

Updated card, it contains the typo fix (thanks!) as well as a clarification on Out of Darkness, as suggested by one of my gaming friends. It now contains:

"Out of Darkness may only be used once per game."

EDIT: Oh, and if I'm not missing anything, the War Horse was Megasilver's design, not Flamesayer's brother's.

flameslayer93 February 28th, 2012 08:22 PM

I already pointed out the family tree thing Kaemon ;)

Just wait for Fi Skarta to log on again...

Fi Skirata February 28th, 2012 09:48 PM

Sorry about that confusion everybody, I have now fixed it. I guess Flameslayer better take his new brother back to Megasilver now ;).

flameslayer93 February 28th, 2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fi Skirata (Post 1568949)
Sorry about that confusion everybody, I have now fixed it. I guess Flameslayer better take his new brother back to Megasilver now ;).

Dang it! And I was getting to enjoy having Jeff around the house. Someone needs to fetch my Coca-Cola, right? ;)

PS: I do not know if Jeff is MegaSilver's brother, but that was the only name that came to mind. :p

Son of Arathorn February 28th, 2012 10:05 PM

flameslayer, yes, there is a mixup on the card. one of the very few mistakes made by awesomeunleahsed in creating cards for me. That'll have to be fixed soon.

I find in playtesting that the Fyorlags hold up well enough to strike a Unique Hero with Poison, but they die pretty soon afterwards. Perhaps their defense needs a bump... Though I would say the attack is just high enough to suit the purposes of the unit.

flameslayer93 February 29th, 2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn (Post 1568959)

I find in playtesting that the Fyorlags hold up well enough to strike a Unique Hero with Poison, but they die pretty soon afterwards. Perhaps their defense needs a bump... Though I would say the attack is just high enough to suit the purposes of the unit.

Too bad nobody thought of that, it's a good idea!

Quote:

Balancing a high end cost for a common hero with bonding (and his option isn't that good either) usually also needs some butt kicking stats. The Ragweb Spider lacks this. I'd up his move or defense by 1.
;)

A 4/5 common hero is new to the game, but that's only a bad thing in the Wild West.

@Kaemon:
A spelling trick I use is that the double ass in assassin.

That being said, I'm not sure if he's worth 35 points. Yes he can get height or a glyph easily, but he has 3 attack power (4 with height). Plus 3 defense and melee typically means that range trumps him and his spy ring every day of the week.

awesomeunleashed February 29th, 2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn (Post 1568959)
flameslayer, yes, there is a mixup on the card. one of the very few mistakes made by awesomeunleahsed in creating cards for me. That'll have to be fixed soon.

Sorry about that. Tell me when you've decided on any other changes and I'll fix it.

DeathDoom March 1st, 2012 01:48 PM

I have a few notes on Kokoichi:
Twin Blade Special Attack: Should this be a special attack? There's no reason to use the normal attack here if they have the same value. This power may need a secondary effect. As well, the "in addition to..." bit is unnecessary- see Ornak.

Samurai Bonding: You may want to change this to "after revealing an order marker on Kokoichi" to avoid Kato Katsuro issues, even if putting them both in the same army is impractical. You may also want to rename it, as this is not traditional bonding. Compare the Blade Gruts to the Axegrinders.

Samurai Leadership: The name of this one also bugs me. Leadership powers boost move by a number of spaces, not to a maximum. As well, the wording cold probably use some smithing. Try "Unique Samurai squad figures that you control may move up to 8 spaces, as long as they end their movement adjacent to Kokoichi."

Fi Skirata March 5th, 2012 08:08 PM

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
I will probably not be updating the main thread for about a week due to the fact that I will be moving in a couple of days. When I get back, every figure which has not been commented on between now and then will be pulled down.

MegaSilver March 5th, 2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flameslayer93 (Post 1568952)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fi Skirata (Post 1568949)

Dang it! And I was getting to enjoy having Jeff around the house. Someone needs to fetch my Coca-Cola, right? ;)

PS: I do not know if Jeff is MegaSilver's brother, but that was the only name that came to mind. :p

:lol: No, no, my brother is Duckman, who is on this site. (And that's not his name. ;))

By the way, thanks for looking over the Horse.