Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30002)

Midgieboy3 July 22nd, 2015 02:18 PM

Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock (Post 2034331)
I'm not entirely sure where to put this, so I'll just throw it here:

Many users have been here for quite a while, so these tips/suggestions likely won't be of any use to them, but for the newer people trying to get into Playtesting, I'd like to try to help make things smoother for you.

Here's what works for me, and leads to quick and efficient playtesting:
Spoiler Alert!

I wrote my playtests down on paper to prevent the typed version to be better. For me a ruff draft is necessary in the future should I not put the tests on paper first?

Tornado July 22nd, 2015 02:23 PM

Whatever works for you. I used to work with paper at first but found it tedious to basically fill out the report twice.
I have had bad luck with going straight to the report form also. Two or three times, something weird happened and I lost the entire report. So now I type everything on Wordpad first and then copy and paste to the report form.

laughing matter July 22nd, 2015 02:40 PM

I do all of it on my phone. :p

Yodaking July 22nd, 2015 02:40 PM

I fill out the report on MS Word as I do my tests, remembering to click save every so often. Then copy and paste it over to the website once I polish it up and make sure everything is filled out.

Karat July 22nd, 2015 02:52 PM

I learned to playtest with a notebook and pencil and then tupe it later. Then I eventually gravitated towards typing it as I tested. It really doesn't matter how you go about it as long as we get a clear picture of what happened during the match.

Midgieboy3 July 22nd, 2015 11:02 PM

My names not in a Amanda Waller slot, I know normally this is not a big deal, but I signed up for her like a week ago, and I'm almost done so I just want it to count.

Well, I tried to write my playtests I wrote out, and I cant even understand them, so if I can't understand them you guys are definitely not going to be able to. Good news is I am just replaying the tests I set up so should only be a few days, because this time I'm writing wile I play, a good tip btw.

IAmBatman July 22nd, 2015 11:19 PM

All set. :up:

Xael Raymand July 27th, 2015 05:59 PM

I'd like to sign up for Amanda Waller. Hopefully I'll get this one done quicker then Mera.

TrollBrute August 1st, 2015 12:45 PM

Sign me up for Firestorm!

TrollBrute August 1st, 2015 07:21 PM

Firestorm posted. Putting myself down for Havok next, though he'll take me a little more time.

Midgieboy3 August 2nd, 2015 12:31 AM

Waller completed and turned in.

Midgieboy3 August 2nd, 2015 12:32 AM

signed up for Havoc