Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Lazy Orang & Family's Classic Customs - The Stiff Corpse (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=52817)

Lazy Orang March 28th, 2016 03:48 PM

Lazy Orang & Family's Classic Customs - The Stiff Corpse

Alright, I've decided to start posting some of my classic customs. I'm going to list my units in thematic, semi-thematic or otherwise, 'packs' or 'releases', just because I think it's a fun thing to do.
I'm also going to post 'Books' (renamed 'Tomes' at Trex's suggestion) for each unit within this thread, both because it's fun and because it allows me to convey more information at a glance.
For the synergies part of the book, I will be listing Official Classic, Valhalla Customs, Competitive Unit Congress (not all of which I use, so not all of which will be taken into account when designing - those I use will be listed normally, whereas those I do not will be listed in Red), My Classic Customs (and possibly My Superscape Customs, at a much later date), Other People's Customs (yeah, a weird thing to do, but I do use units made by other custom creators which I take into account for my figures, and may even end up building a unit around), and Marvel and C3G.

Index By Alphabetical Order
Spoiler Alert!

Index by Point Cost
Spoiler Alert!

Index by Set and Pack
Spoiler Alert!

Index of Glyphs

Lazy Orang March 28th, 2016 04:03 PM

The Tome of Ulixes

The Tome of Ulixes

Custom Set One
Frenzied Fiend

(Card by @DanieLoche )
Homeworld: Eldicar
The figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from The Base Set.
Its model number and name are #070-072 / Tickler.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Rulings, Clarifications and Errata
Spoiler Alert!

Combinations and Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Immunities, Benefits and Weaknesses
Spoiler Alert!

TREX March 28th, 2016 04:17 PM

Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs

I like the idea of what your doing here. On a separate note, I would call each of them something other than "The Book of" to keep them from being confused with the official releases. In HOSS, they use "The Holocron of" and in HOF they use "The Chronical of" Otherwise very cool. Also, I love your Ulixes card. Frenzied little devil thats got to get him some blood.:)
edit: added a quote from @Dad_Scaper
Quote:

C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !

Lazy Orang March 28th, 2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TREX (Post 2082152)
I like the idea of what your doing here. On a separate note, I would call each of them something other than "The Book of" to keep them from being confused with the official releases. In HOSS, they use "The Holocron of" and in HOF they use "The Chronical of" Otherwise very cool. Also, I love your Ulixes card. Frenzied little devil thats got to get him some blood.:)
edit: added a quote from @Dad_Scaper
Quote:

C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !

Ah, didn't know it was under unofficial copyright - thanks! :) They're Tomes now.

TREX March 28th, 2016 04:26 PM

@Lazy Orang , official, unofficial, who knows.:) I look forward to seeing more of your customs. I like the ring of TOME as well.

Dad_Scaper March 28th, 2016 04:53 PM

Tome! That's awesome!!

wriggz March 28th, 2016 05:07 PM

I'm really impressed by frenzied assault. it is an excellent power that fits the card well. I'm not felling the counterstrike but I can see where you are going.

Lazy Orang March 28th, 2016 05:24 PM

Crap! Just realised I made a mistake sending out the edited card to @DanieLoche ! The second sentence of Frenzied Assault made him far too powerful as a hero killer, so it had to be cut! I'll see if he could sort that - should have been more careful. Sorry. :(

Tornado March 28th, 2016 05:44 PM

Very cool L_O.
Have you tried Ulixes with multiple Dumutef? Probably too hard to pull off but those stacking attack dice with Deadly Strike could be nasty.

Lazy Orang March 28th, 2016 06:01 PM

Nasty for about 5 seconds - it would result in some very dead Dumutef. :) Plus, I have no idea how you'd manage to set that up. Probably the best build to make the most out of this guy would be Khosumet (CUC) and Death Knights - using him with official Khosumet, Skull Demons or Dumutef is just risking harm to his leaders. Of course, he's also eminently usable as some good 50 point filler, ala Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Arkmer, Brave Arrow or Kursus.

TheAverageFan March 28th, 2016 09:50 PM

Very nice to see another Custom thread popping up. I look forward to your future releases. :)

~TAF

Lazy Orang March 29th, 2016 05:22 AM

Okay, the card's fixed! :) A thousand thank yous to DanieLoche on this one - he fixed my silly mistake. :)