Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   General (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The "I'm new here" Thread!!! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4)

Hahnarama May 4th, 2006 01:59 PM

The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Not sure if any of you remember me from HS.NET or HSHQ, but my name is Hahn and I am new here. I was wondering if any of you have seen my od friends Hero, Homba, or Nwojedi.

EDIT: Grungebob here just popping in to say welcome to all new mwmbers and feel free to post in this thread that you are new and we will give you a big welcoming :grouphug: and :hump: and :toast:

Kenntak May 4th, 2006 04:00 PM

How could anyone forget you? :D

Hahnarama May 4th, 2006 04:45 PM

It's nice to have friends in high places.

lilwis May 8th, 2006 09:15 PM

How about low places? :(
Don't forget the little people...

hero May 8th, 2006 10:01 PM

**** all y'all smacktards...

Miniature Geek May 8th, 2006 10:18 PM

Yay! a new site to be part of.

netherspirit May 8th, 2006 10:19 PM

Wait do I know you hahn? :?:

LilNewbie May 8th, 2006 10:32 PM

Hiya!

Newb.

Oogie_Da_Bruce May 8th, 2006 10:39 PM

*napping on the job.... Oogie hears a ruckus (can you describe the ruckus, sir?)....

"Who the hell is making all that noise!!!

Oh.... it's the .net/HQ/ST crew......

Glad you made it over guys (and gals)...

Guess I should get back to work...

see y'all around."

ninthdoc May 8th, 2006 11:18 PM

Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now! :twisted:

truth May 8th, 2006 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now! :twisted:

Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.

ninthdoc May 8th, 2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninthdoc

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.

Hmmm, anyway I can obtain stats on how many folks hate me enough to ignore me? I don't want to know who they are individually, I just want to know how many people's day I've made! :twisted: